#66 2009-11-06 08:33:56

I think there is a line that can't be crossed as far as libel goes. Putting your libelous comments under an "opinion" column doesn't always make it legal.  There have been plenty of cases where people have been sued for doing exactly what we see in this article, and have won.

I agree, as always, to ignore the "testicularly challenged moron" but I have a feeling that some of the people who have been libeled and defamed will not stand for this.  And I don't blame them. Being accused of being part of an embezzlement scheme is pretty serious stuff.

This is a man, who in long ago articles wrote about his faith and God etc. I think he should start praying, because this article broke a few commandments and judgment day will come to us all.  And remember, he has to live with himself--that has to be some form of punishment.

I hope his daughters never learn the verb "to google" because they won't be too proud of Daddy when they get old enough to  understand how he single-handedly destroyed some good and honest people with his lies.

#67 2009-11-06 09:17:06

I do feel bad for her family to have to deal with this nutjob's pathetic lies, and to the others who were defamed by this article.  I count at least dozens of lawsuits that could be filed by many people, the trustees, the Friends, and more.  The only good to come from it is that when this asshole is sued to the point that he is living in a storm drain and panhandling for change, he might finally get a wake up call that being a miserable scumbag is no way to live your life.  Sadly for him, by then, it will be too late.  But at least Wareham will be able to move on and the divisions will start to heal. 

This pathetic excuse for a human being has been destroying this town for his own amusement for far too long and the people of Wareham should not accept it anymore.  Boycott his paper.  Boycott any establishment that supports it.

This was a line in a sand. Anyone who continues supporting this paper after this is officially a shameful scumbag.  Any business that continues to support this paper after this is a business that does not give a shit about this community.   I have already heard that many people who used to be pro-Bobo are jumping ship and realize this clown is just a proverbial anchor that is dragging them down and they will put pressure on him to resign because they know their slim chance of winning an election next year is better without him than with him dragging them down. 

You know an article is pretty bad when card carrying members of the Hypocrite Elite start bailing on you.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-06 09:20:30)

#68 2009-11-06 09:25:41

It hasn't been easy for me to ignore the writing of a guy who has tried to paint my wife as a "misappropriator of public funds", but I'm quite sure that  if someone villified my mother  as Slager has with Mary Jane, I'd be asking my friends to keep an eye on me.   

Actually, a law suit supported by public donations might be good therapy for the family and  also run The Poisoner out of town before someone gets hurt.  This is a "black powder and lighted match" situation....  and you can be sure that our WPD  professionals are very aware of it....Slager is on a quest for martyrdom.

We all give "lip service" to ignoring this guy...I'm a prime example...I no longer engage him, but the evil he continues  to spread keeps  me pretty close to the boiling point 24/7.

#69 2009-11-06 10:32:20

I can appreciate how Bobo has affected many people with his lies and twisted fantasies. I have been at the sharp point of his ignorance on a few occasions. I can honestly say that I have no respect for this man. Look around and you will see more and more people defecting from his camp. If he truly had something worth saying, he wouldn't cower behind his editorial BS.

I personally look forward to the day he finally is done in Wareham. Good riddance.

#70 2009-11-06 22:03:10

I visited mrs Pillsbury's grave today to pay respects and I noticed that someone had dropped off a bouquet of flowers. They were fresh and probably put their someday today. I'm sure it had to do with slagers article. I thought what a shame what is going on. She is in her final resting spot and some asshole is still writing lies about her because of his sick obssesion. What kind of human being does this? I can't even begin to fathom what her family is going through right now. This woman spent most of her life serving the town whether building a top notch library for the community or serving over a decade as a selectman. This is how she is treated by a nutcase. I urge everyone to boycott his paper now and refuse to do business at any store that sells or advertises with his paper. This town cannot take anymore from him.

#71 2009-11-06 22:55:48

Bobo is not even a human being.  He is an animal.  A monster.  Pure unadultered evil.  Lower than the mold that grows on dogshit.  He has no soul, no heart, no compassion....he is little more than a pathetic lowlife pig and he has turned our town into his own personal trough to root around in.  How he looks in the mirror and is able to feel nothing but shame and disgust for himself is beyond me.  His father was right to quit on him.  If he were my kid, I would find the bottle to be a better alternative too.

#72 2009-11-07 07:28:31

Ham,
I would like to add another name to the list. John Donahue. If you read the article, you will find,

Donahue threatened to sue me. I did my best to calm him down. After awhile he began to tell me about all the dirty political games played in Wareham. He told me that a lot of “funny stuff” was happening at the library. He also warned me about Corbitt. He said he had run against her husband for state representative and that the Corbitts were clearly in Mary Jane Pillsbury’s corner.

Now, if anyone knows about the political games, it would be the current President of the Wareham Dems! Ask him about the phone calls made JUST before town meeting urging voters to vote yes on article 2(Westfield) or they would lose senior housing...hmmmm

Donahue is culpable here too. I think we should make a concerted effort to make sure he never gets another opportunity to be elected.

#73 2009-11-07 08:16:05

And let's not forget Donahue's part in the Cape Verdean race baiting disaster.  What a model citizen our town moderator is. Ain't Wareham grand?

Boot the bum out. Boot them all out.

I'm really in a mood today, but I keep reading more outrageous stuff and I keep getting more angry and bitter because of the harm to this beautiful town. 54 miles of coastline and it's in the crapper. In my opinion that's thanks to this bos, this moderator, the town clerk and this ITA, along with buddy bagel eater, ragboy.

#74 2009-11-07 08:29:08

TO be honest, this is exactly what happens when you have a group of people who have political ambitions and do not have the ability to back them up. They make mistakes, try to smooth them over with political spin, and end up making it worse. IMO, the Donahues are just as much to blame for the problems in this town as Bobo the RagClown. Look at the team they have assembled!

It's time to pay attention to the man behind the curtain....

#75 2009-11-07 10:13:37

Bobo the Scumbag's article lying about Mrs. Pillsbury was so pathetic that it reads like it was written by a deranged schitzophrenic. I agree, Larry and Molly, people who have supported Bobo the Douchebag are just as guilty to blame.  I'd go one step further and add that the selectmen, their supporters, they are guilty of using an insane lunatic, taking advantage of his mental lunacy to get him to do their bidding. 

I say again, that pathetic article was a line in the sand and from this point forward, anyone or any business that continues to support that trash rag does not give a shit about this town and should be boycotted and shunned.

I don't mean this in poor taste, but Bobo's hatred of Mrs Pillsbury is so disturbing that it surprises me that he hasn't just gone over to the cemetary and desecrate her grave.  He might as well, with all he does to the woman even a year after her passing.

In all of my days, I have never seen a human being act so much like a monster.

#76 2009-11-07 10:41:56

From Bobo the Lunatic Scumbag's Jeer of Steve Urbon:

Steve Urbon - The Standard-Times reporter actually called us on Wednesday asking us for our sources to the library scandal story. So, after conducting a two-year investigation we’re supposed to turn our work over to Steve Urbon so he can write a story about it in a day? Is this guy for real? There must be some locked gate somewhere in Wareham he can write about.

That, and Mr. Urbon, Bobo the Douchebag can't share made-up sources that don't exist with you because then he would be exposed to the world as a fraud.  Ever notice Bobo's liberal use of made up anonymous sources?  Anonymous fake Cape Verdeans complaining about Bob Brady's meeting?  Anonymous fake sources smearing Susan Williams Gifford?  Anonymous fake columnist "Paul Shooter?" Now anonymous fake sources smearing Mrs. Pillsbury?  It looks like the fake "non-existent, made up "anonymous source" is the oldest trick in Bobo's book.  Whenever he wants to smear and lie about the reputation of someone he considers a threat to his BOS masters that carry him in his back pocket, he makes up a fake anonymous source.

I'm not for censorship, but the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) should have laws that would sanction stuff like this when it is complete unadulterated manufactured horse shit (which, by the way, Bobo is lower than the mold growing on said horse shit).

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-07 10:46:44)

#77 2009-11-07 10:43:24

And wow, Urbon's story about the Brucey's locked gate to his private beach must still be stuck in Bobo's craw.   Brucey must be proud to have such a loyal boot licking lackey.

#78 2009-11-07 11:06:18

Message to ragboy. I think you missed the point. Those of us who read the ST for the real news, know that REAL REPORTERS don't write huge overwhelming accusations without naming their sources for credibility. I think maybe Steve U. was pointing out the fact that your "fiction" piece was just that without reliable sources.

Only morons and idiots believe everything they read or hear. Intelligent people ask for proof.  Read one of Urbon's articles and you see real quotes from real people. You see quotes from both sides of an issue. You see actual copies of documents on the ST site and get to hear the famous 6 minute exec. session tape. Do they blog?

And is ragboy saying it is ok for a town to spend 2 mill plus on Swifts Beach only to keep it locked? Where is the justice for his beloved Wareham in that?? If it wasn't Brucie's front lawn he'd be screaming bloody murder for the lack of access to the taxpayers. Google this--hypocrisy.

In my opinion, since I don't know Steve, I'd say the jeer is right back at ya raggie. I think he's sending you the message that you're not a real journalist.

#79 2009-11-07 11:42:52

I am so proud to be HAMATRON5000.
I have spent the last three days researching Federal law regarding any "money laundering" that would resemble anything that the BoBo story said.
I couldn't find anything close.
I called two very dear friends of mine, both Judges, that have served on the District Court level the State Appellate Court level, and both served in federal Appeals Courts.
They are retired, but ended their work by being professors of law.
They had never heard of such a thing.
One, who was involved in a large money laundering scandal in South Florida back in the 80's, said,"It isn't the question of who contributed... it is the question of who disbursed back to the donor. It doesn't make sense. If 123 people were involved in a 5 year period, how much could have been gained by any one filing false tax returns?
Also, since the Library is under Town control, there had to have been an audit.
How could you justify disbursements to 123 people, cash is alleged, and not be picked up by an audit?"
Just our opinions, but, since we are all friends we all agreed to not only denounce the allegations, but to sum up the allegations by using the legal term that all Judges love:
BULLSHIT!
ByeBye BoBo.

Last edited by danoconnell (2009-11-07 11:44:02)

#80 2009-11-07 12:05:40

He's gonna ride this as far as he can..

Newspaper wins anti-SLAPP motion in suit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_ … ticipation

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Censorship.svg/100px-Censorship.svg.png

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-07 14:52:35)

#81 2009-11-07 12:06:16

WHY WAS IS 123 PEOPLE BOBO?
WHY NOT 456?
OR 789?

#82 2009-11-07 12:12:24

Hey Ham,

Don't forget the anonymous "Town Hall" source. surely such a source ought to be putting as much distance from the BoBo as possible. I wonder if the custodian of the health care trust fund now regrets aligning himself with the whacked-out harlot of Halifax, having delivered his only "interview" to the ragboy?

#83 2009-11-07 12:13:49

It's all BULLSHIT!!

#84 2009-11-07 12:16:36

Despite Slager's previous SLAPP victory, this story is completely different, despite the "editorial" heading.

Slager is presenting his story as fact, not opinion.

He is accussing 123+ people of a SERIOUS FELONY.  This is not Slager calling someone a bad manager! This is not Slager saying a court or was ignored! As was the case with Joyce.

This is someone presenting as fact that hundreds of people commuted a felony!  Including the DA, who he said is covering it up.

With ZERO proof, Slager is shit out of luck with any judge.

Apples and oranges here. Slager is in serious trouble.

#85 2009-11-07 12:26:09

commonsense wrote:

Despite Slager's previous SLAPP victory, this story is completely different, despite the "editorial" heading.

Apples and oranges here. Slager is in serious trouble.

I hope your right..

As a public official, Joyce is afforded a lesser degree of protection under the law in regards to his role as chief of police. Libel cases in the United States became increasingly difficult to prosecute after the case New York Times v. Sullivan, where the Supreme Court ruled that public officials had to prove that a publisher knew the information was false or had a reckless disregard for the truth in order to prove libel.

http://www.rcfp.org/newsitems/docs/2009 … cision.pdf

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-07 12:57:50)

#86 2009-11-07 12:48:52

Molly,     Wareham IS grand.  Our beautiful town with 54 miles of coastline is not in the crapper.  Near - but not in. We beed to keep the pressure on.

The Donahue family has been throwing parties and entertaining for years to lead up to better "positions of respect".  They do have a lot of friends that will back them.  They used to be Donahue name droppers.  "Oh, yes, they were so nice to invite me to their party so I will vote for them with no political knowledge, but they included me, so I will vote."  I would hope by now that some of their little followers would be embarrassed by the notoriety they are rec'g.  Next vote - NO DONAHUE'S.

For the most part, the people of Wareham are great and concerned and unhappy with the current town hall seat holders, If I may.  The people doing the harm are like a small cell of terrorists, but on the outside - everything they do is FOR THE BETTERMENT OF WAREHAM.  Haven't they bettered all communication between citizens and the BOS?  Haven't they done a great job stealing money from the school dept.'s health care fund?  Haven't they kept all executive sessions completely private, with no leaks?  Haven't they done a great job with the Library, it's board of trustees and the Friends?  Haven't they listened intently to the voting citizens at town meeting?  Haven't they helped the stupid TM voters by putting our mistakes on the voting ballot for April?  Haven't they made sure everything was done legally by having K&P at their beck and call?  Haven't they donated the town's money to K&P to keep them in business? Haven't they given us a part time Chief of Police from 80 miles away? Haven't they allowed this PT Chief to use funds to make the cops happy? Haven't they allowed him to give the cops range training and fixed an old room up for a training room?  Haven't they forgotten that some of that money was put aside for a rainy day, so no one would be eliminated due to lack of $?  Haven't they let him use this money that has been put aside for new cruisers when a safety isssue is at hand?  I could go on, but I won't.  It's making me sick.

Did you know that they are considering making our Harbor Master's position part time?  After all, we only have 54 miles of coastline to protect, not to mention the rivers, streams and ponds - many large, the herring run and helping boaters in danger, etc, etc.  They are always thinking of us, the voters of Wareham.  If it works in Mattapoisett (it isn't) then it should work here.  Mattapoisett has 18 miles of coastline.  Duh!

Wareham is near the edge of the crapper due to a minority of people.  We need to reach everyone in town to vote, be active in town affairs and put on paper what this group has done.  This isn't about Rep.s or Dem's.  This is about right and wrong.  We have to get this info out of this site and onto the street and into the homes of residents, voters or not.

Last edited by bornofwareham (2009-11-07 13:27:24)

#87 2009-11-07 14:45:48

IHS,

I was wondering about that number, myself. Word has reached me that the number was arrived at after a thorough, in-depth analysis of all facts.

1. Monsieur leBoBo went to the fridge to get some cream cheese, but someone had placed a bottle of catsup in the way. He stared at the label. 57.
Suddenly, Sen, Joe McCarthy (R-Wisconsin) was there in the room: "I have here in my hand a list of 57 com'nists...in the State Department. or is it 205, or is it 81? Get me another drink!"

But no, those numbers won't do, already done by the ol' cheesehead.

2. Being the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street. BoBo the Hobo decided to call up the Count. BoBo always liked the Count better than the others, even the cookie monster. The Count told him ONE! Ha Ha Ha! TWO! Ha Ha Ha! THREE! Ha Ha Ha!

This sequence confused the one-celled brain of poor BoBo - he just couldn't fathom what the Count was trying to tell him.

3. Perplexed, as always, BoBo was heading up Route 24, when THERE IT WAS!

"Sign, sign,
everywhere a sign
Bringing me some clarity
makin' up my mind"

"Turn here, turn there
Can't you read the sign?"

And the sign said: route 123, Brockton/Easton, next exit.

So now the message of the Count was clear to our little BoBo. After all, it was as simple as 1-2-3.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

#88 2009-11-07 14:59:17

Who else but Bobo would describe the Rag like this?

The defendant Observer is a "small, local, independent, grass-roots, advocacy-oriented newspaper," whose mission is the "pursuit of better government for Wareham residents." It reports on issues of public concern and seeks to get residents involved by voting or petitioning public officials to consider such issues. A typical issue of the Observer primarily contains articles and commentary pieces. Slager contends that about fifty-percent of the editorial content is commentary or opinion, often in the nature of a "call for action." According to Slager, the Observer "publishes articles and commentary that are: (1) in connection with issues under consideration or review by the board of selectman or other town government, courts, or other governmental proceedings, (2) reasonably likely to encourage such consideration or review, (3) reasonably likely to enlist public participation in an effort to effect such consideration or review, or (4) are otherwise within the constitutional protection of the right to petition the government.

http://www.rcfp.org/newsitems/docs/2009 … cision.pdf

Bobo's lawyer's Blogger site, and referencing of his/Bobo's case
http://ofandconcerning.blogspot.com/200 … ation.html

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-07 15:08:04)

#89 2009-11-07 22:39:21

Seasonal Harbormaster?   Seasonal Harbormaster in the town that has the longest coastline in the Commonwwealth ? You gotta be kidding. !!....Not only do we have that coastline, we have year-  round commercial fishermen, and we abut one of the busiest ship traffic bottlenecks in the country. Wake up , Wareham!   I have interacted with harbormasters along the entire coast of New England, and Wareham is blessed with the best of them all : Mike Parolla. He is a gem. The negative stuff is coming from vengeful people who  condemn  anyone connected with the evil empire called Decas ...Does it surprise you when I suggest that criticism of our  top notch harbormaster  began when true love united him with someone connected with....ugh,,,how can I say it... The Evil Empire ?

#90 2009-11-07 22:51:56

edit--I'll throw a couple of older stories up here, to fill up the "edit void"

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … /906210354

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … pinion0401

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-07 23:10:58)

#91 2009-11-10 04:22:48

This town is more corrupt than the federal government,never thought that was humanly possible.

#92 2009-11-10 07:26:38

COULDNT AGREE MORE THE BOS ARE VERY CORRUPT AND NEEDED TO BE RECALLED

#93 2009-11-10 12:07:29

ACO wrote:

Don't get me wrong - if this Grisham-esque tail is indeed true, it's a terrible thing.

Good man ACO.  As I understand it, there will be more details in this week’s The Wareham Observer newspaper.  Let’s hope he provides more facts from his own first hand account.

That said ACO, I came to this website on your invitation from the Courier’s website where you insisted something to the effect that this site’s hateful reputation was unearned.  I’m sorry I don’t have your exact words, but unfortunately that thread was removed from the Courier shortly after Bob Brady was being criticized for destroying stacks and stacks of Observer newspapers.  Something he boasted about here.

So I gave it a shot here and I tried, as I did in the Courier, to have a respectful discussion and stick to the substance of the column.  And surprise, surprise, this is what we are treated to on this website…

Hamatron5000 wrote of Robert Slager:
This man is subhuman garbage.

Ihateliz wrote of Robert Slager:
WIIL TELL THIS ASSSHOLE TO SHOW US HIS PROOF OF THESE ALLEGATIONS

ihateliz wrote of Me:
okay ONSET DUDE YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A SCREW BALL AND PROBALY SLAGER HIMSELF

Nah.  No hate going on here ACO.  And I don’t know which is worse, those who write this nonsense, or those who manage this site and allow it.  Do you approve of these posts ACO?  Do you think this is constructive dialogue?

Oh well.  It was worth a shot. 

ACO, I do respect reasoned point of view (although I would like to know what lies you are accusing Slager of that he has printed in The Observer), but I will not subject myself to the undeniable hate that is found here.

Take Care

#94 2009-11-10 12:10:51

Onsetdud,
Do you want me to list some of the comments made about me on Slager's site? Trust me, it isn't any better over there....:)

#95 2009-11-10 12:22:03

Onsetdude,Pink,MslillyPaul Shooter, etc.etc, etc.
Moles and trolls.
Of all the filthy posts on this site, that's the best you can come up with, dumb ass?

#96 2009-11-10 14:10:49

ONSETDUDE MORE EVIDENCE NEXT WEEK? HE HASNT SHOWN ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL SO FAR. NONE! AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE WHO LOOKED AT A SUPPOSED LEDGER FOR A FEW HOURS AND THIS (NON PROFESSIONAL ACCT) CLAIMS TO HAVE FIGURED OUT A 10 YEARS SCHEME INVOLVING 123 PEOPLE LOOKING AT A LEDGER FOR A FEW HOURS. YOU HAVE SLAGERS SIDE WANTING TO HAVE THE BOS DO AN INVESTIGATION ON THE LIBRARY, BUT YOU HAVE ONE MEMBER OF THE BOS (BRENDA) WORKING ON MJ'S OLD COMPUTER? DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS ANYONE? THE "INVESTIGATION" IS ALREADY TAINTED BY HER INVOLVEMENT.

#97 2009-11-10 15:11:54

Don't forget. They had time to count the pages--387--but no time to make a copy? Oh wait, they also had time to "hand copy" out 123 names since, reportedly, the only place those names were written were in the supposed ledger.

And this ledger was hidden in a room that had a lock on it that many people had a key to--before the lock was changed this week?

Something tells me Mary Jane was smarter than to leave such an alleged incriminating ledger around like that. She's supposedly, reportedly brilliant enough to pull off a scam more sophisticated than Bernie Madoff's and she leaves the only supposed, reported, evidence hanging around for anyone to see?

The utter lack of logic is amazing. If you are going to make up lies, make up GOOD ones that hold up under the slightest bit of scrutiny.

As a wise man recently said, "sounds fishy to me."

#98 2009-11-10 15:51:42

Tonight's farce will be a disgusting display to be sure.  The selectmen would be smart to let their patsy take the fall on this one.   Either that, or they should put up or shut up and direct Mr. Sanguinett to call the Internal Revenue Service first thing tommorrow morning and get the ball rolling on an investigation.  They won't do that though.  A false report charge is a bitch.

Here's how ludicrous Bobo's little fantasy is.  Does he know anything about tax rates at all?  He says (lies) that a kick-back of 25-50 percent was split between Mrs Pillsbury, the Friends, and the trustees.  I repeat, does idiot know anything at all about tax rates?  Because at rates that high, it would actually be cheaper to just pay your taxes. 

That's what is hilarious yet sad at the same time  about this.  I think he must have gotten tax advice from Ace Financial Planner Brucey before he thought of this fantasy.  It sounds like a fantasy made up by someone who hasn't earned a paycheck or paid any taxes in years and knows nothing about taxes or finance.  Oh wait, that also describes Bobo.

Bobo, Mrs. Bobo is the one who is the breadwinner in your house, right?  She pays all the bills?  You probably should have asked her for advice before you cooked up this little fantasy.  25-50 percent.  Jesus Christ.  You're such a goddamn idiot.  At best, you'd save extremely little with those rates, and at most, it'd be cheaper to pay your taxes.  No one would take a risk for savings that insignificant.

Let's look one step further.  Not only would someone NOT take the risk to get little or no savings.  Who would take that kind of a risk for a 25 percent cut split three ways?

Seriously, you mental moron, earn an honest check for once in your life and pay a bill or two and you'd know how goddamn stupid you sound you mental case.

And, the funny thing is, I notice he must have realized how stupid he was.  That was the point of the fake trustee interview that came out a few days later.  Someone must have told him how incredibly stupid his little fantasy was so he tried to back track on it by adding to his list of stupidity that Mrs Pillsbury was a, are you sitting down for this?  That she was a loan shark!  She was forcing people to engage in her low return scheme says Bobo!  Yes, Mrs. Pillsbury, the 65 year old lady librarian legbreaker!  (Note sarcasm)

Bobo, the least you could have done was try to make these believeable.  Seriously, why didn't you just try to pin the JFK assasination on Mrs. Pillsbury while you were at it?

You are a dumbass of epic proportions.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-10 16:14:00)

#99 2009-11-10 16:20:03

And, I would also add, the "Mrs Pillsbury sold all the library's books!" fantasy sounds like something a little kid would make up.

Oh, I can see it now, a lone stranger walks down a street, low and behold Mrs. Pillsbury pops out of a dark alley, she opens up a trench coat filled with hot books.  "Hey buddy, you wanna buy some hot Shakespeare?  How bout a stolen Oprah Book of the Month?  Buy my hot Catcher in the Rye and I'll throw in a hot War and Peace!"

Oh yes, I can see it now, outlaw nerds lined up around the block just to get some ill gotten literature!  The only thing that keeps me from laughing is the pain that all of her family and friends that loved her must be going through right now.

Seriously, Bobo, there are steaming dog turds that have more brain power than you.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-10 16:30:40)

#100 2009-11-10 16:42:09

For Immediate Release
August 3, 2009

New York Rabbi Pleads Guilty to Scheme to Defraud IRS
Four Other Defendants Scheduled to Enter Guilty Pleas This Afternoon

LOS ANGELES—The Grand Rabbi of Spinka, a religious group within Orthodox Judaism, pleaded guilty this morning to a criminal conspiracy charge, admitting that he worked with others to obstruct the Internal Revenue Service by soliciting charitable donations with secret promises to refund donors the vast majority of the money they “donated.”

Grand Rabbi Naftali Tzi Weisz, 61, of Brooklyn, New York, pleaded guilty to the felony charge before United States District Judge John F. Walter. The conspiracy had two objects: to obstruct the IRS and to operate an unlicensed money transmitting business.

Weisz, several associates and five charitable organizations associated with Spinka were indicted by a federal grand jury in late 2007 in a scheme in which Weisz and his assistant solicited millions of dollars of contributions to the Spinka organizations by promising to secretly refund up to 95 percent of the contributions. In this manner, the contributors could claim as tax deductions the full amounts of their contributions, while actually having contributed as little as 5 percent of the amount they would declare on their federal income tax returns.

Weisz’s assistant, Gabbai Moshe E. Zigelman, 62, also of Brooklyn, pleaded guilty in June 2008 to conspiring with Weisz and has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.

According to court documents, Weisz and Zigelman surreptitiously refunded up to 95 percent of the contributions through several methods. In some cases, the contributors received cash payments through an underground money transfer network involving various parties, some of whom operated businesses in and around the Los Angeles jewelry district. Yaacov Zeivald, 44, of Valley Village, California; Yosef Nachum Naiman, 57, of Los Angeles; Alan Jay Friedman, 45, of Los Angeles; and Moshe Arie Lazar, 62, of Los Angeles, have entered into plea agreements in which they admit their roles in the illegal money transfer network. These four defendants are scheduled to plead guilty this afternoon.

Three individuals who made “donations” to Spinka entities have pleaded guilty to tax evasion after having taken tax deductions for “donations” that were secretly refunded. Prosecutors have said they are investigating more than 100 individuals who were contributors to Spinka organizations. In sentencing one donor earlier this year, Judge Walter rejected a bid for probation and imposed a six-month prison sentencing, saying the crime reflected “arrogance” and that other contributors who do not come forward to authorities could face “significantly higher” sentences.....

#101 2009-11-10 16:49:19

ms lilly, your poit is what???

#102 2009-11-10 16:55:19

Well that clears it up for me .  At least we know where they came up with this latest and greatest nonsense to justify the $100,000 computer audit .  Thanks lilly what a coincidence you found that just to reinforce the fact that it may be plausable.

Last edited by sorry not rich (2009-11-10 16:56:21)

#103 2009-11-10 16:56:12

Oh Ms Lilly, thank you for putting down your bottle of schnapps for five seconds to prove my point. 

Here you go, right here:

Weisz, several associates and five charitable organizations associated with Spinka were indicted by a federal grand jury in late 2007 in a scheme in which Weisz and his assistant solicited millions of dollars of contributions to the Spinka organizations by promising to secretly refund up to 95 percent of the contributions. In this manner, the contributors could claim as tax deductions the full amounts of their contributions, while actually having contributed as little as 5 percent of the amount they would declare on their federal income tax returns.

Hypothetically speaking, a low 5 percent kick back might be worth it, but 25 to 50 percent?  No one would go for that in a million years.  I know, I might as well bang my head against the wall than explain this to you.  You're a card carrying member of Bobo's tin foil hat squad so you have no job, probably slurp down the gin fizz and watch Jerry Springer all day.  Me trying to explain taxes to you is like trying to explain rocket science to a chimpanzee.

Ms Lilly, seriously, what the shit?  Did y'all get bored over at Rag Central this week and just decide for shits and giggles you would rape the good name of a long time beloved public servant?  What's in part 2?  Did Mrs. Pillsbury cause global warming with a weather machine she hid in the library basement?

Don't worry about it Ms Lilly. Go hit the booze.  Then go for a drive and apply for town administrator!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-10 17:18:07)

#104 2009-11-10 17:06:56

Holy God damn shit. Sorry not rich is right:

Three individuals who made “donations” to Spinka entities have pleaded guilty to tax evasion after having taken tax deductions for “donations” that were secretly refunded. Prosecutors have said they are investigating more than 100 individuals who were contributors to Spinka organizations. In sentencing one donor earlier this year, Judge Walter rejected a bid for probation and imposed a six-month prison sentencing, saying the crime reflected “arrogance” and that other contributors who do not come forward to authorities could face “significantly higher” sentences.....

Thanks Ms Lilly.  You did whip out that article damn quickly.  123 in Bobo's article?  100 in this article?  Could Bobo have gotten the idea from this article?

And what, you're kidding me, the people that found out that the Rabbi in this article was guilty did a crazy thing like reporting him to the IRS?  You've got to be kidding me.  They didn't find a bagel biting bastard barracuda boy reporter  to talk about it with for two years, then do a story and then be satisfied that the evildoers were given a stern lecture in the rag and not go to the IRS?

This baffles me.  I thought according to Bobo when you hear about major tax crimes you do not go to the IRS.  Wow that just makes no sense.

(sarcasm meter on overload).

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-10 17:08:43)

#105 2009-11-10 17:08:07

Hamatron5000 wrote:

And, the funny thing is, I notice he must have realized how stupid he was.  That was the point of the fake trustee interview that came out a few days later.  Someone must have told him how incredibly stupid his little fantasy was so he tried to back track on it by adding to his list of stupidity that Mrs Pillsbury was a, are you sitting down for this?  That she was a loan shark!  She was forcing people to engage in her low return scheme says Bobo!  Yes, Mrs. Pillsbury, the 65 year old lady librarian legbreaker!  (Note sarcasm)

The truth is revealed. Mrs. Pillsbury's maiden name was Soprano. It's all in the legbreaker genes.

#106 2009-11-10 17:12:44

Molly, Mrs. P apparently had us all fooled.  That cane she always walked around with?  A clever rouse.  When people were not looking, she would drop the cane and use her karate skills to deliver round house kicks to outlaw nerds who missed a payment on their stolen Herman Melvilles.

"You're two weeks late on that payment of that stolen Moby Dick!  Hi-ya!  Round house kick!  Swayze style!"

#107 2009-11-10 17:29:11

sorry not rich wrote:

Well that clears it up for me .  At least we know where they came up with this latest and greatest nonsense to justify the $100,000 computer audit .  Thanks lilly what a coincidence you found that just to reinforce the fact that it may be plausable.

Glad to see an old nemesis still has two good eyes...

#108 2009-11-10 23:18:27

I think it was Molly who said BoBo is upset the library people did not lose the case.  Twice the Man with crystal balls and a shrinking ego wouldn't / couldn't accept the truth so he made up a story to make him feel as if he is above the fine and upstanding citizens of Wareham.

#109 2009-11-11 13:18:51

Yesterday at 16:42 MsLilly posted about the grand Rabbie Nafali Tzi Weisz. Now we all know MsLilly is not a supporter of this site in general and likes to side with Mr. Slager. Today he not only makes quotes from the Slectman’s  meeting  look like an interview with the Observer but now has the Story of the Rabbie

“Grand Rabbi Naftali Tzi Weisz, 61, of Brooklyn, New York, pleaded guilty to the felony charge before United States District Judge John F. Walter. The conspiracy had two objects: to obstruct the IRS and to operate an unlicensed money transmitting business.”

Not necessary to reprint it all, If you read his news article or editorial what ever., you will see that he wants his readers to think he has interviewed each selectman. when the only one to give comment that was not made at the Selectman’s meeting is Bruce. The only one who will talk with him. Even Marcia would not comment  on his questions about the library.
Either MsLilly posted it to support the charges at the suggestion of Mr. Slager or He is grasping at straws. I am sure he had already seen the Rabbi story I think most of us had. But never compared it to Wareham.

#110 2009-11-11 13:55:32

kinsailman wrote:

Now we all know MsLilly is not a supporter of this site in general and likes to side with Mr. Slager.

I believe by posting here I am a supporter of this site by default.  There are many supporters who "side with Mr. Slager" who refuse to even read this site, never mind post...I believe they are technically the "non-supporters". 

kinsailman wrote:

Either MsLilly posted it to support the charges at the suggestion of Mr. Slager...

I did not post the Rabbi's story at anyone's suggestion.  I came across that article while I was on the FBI website making my request for an investigation into the recently posted allegations. I believe that is what we have all been encouraged to do?  I can't understand anyone not wanting this investigated...

#111 2009-11-11 14:07:53

MsLilly I am glad you reported this to the FBI as you are the first to admitt doing so. I am as much at fault for not doing that myself. But my post was more about Mr. Slager and his twisting of what people say or who they say it to. He has the habit of how should I put it being a fucking dishonest basterd. Sorry I lost it a little there. but you get how I feel about him and his supporters. because if you support him you cant suppout this town. i would support Bruce god help me before i lwould give this man the time of day. i have agreed with you on many of your comments but not on this one. Have a great day.

#112 2009-11-11 14:10:01

MsLilly wrote:

I can't understand anyone not wanting this investigated...

Who ever suggested, in any way, that they don't want an investigation?

See, that's a "Slagerism"..Nobody suggested that. The exact reverse has been suggested repeatedly..But by your phrasing as you did..it suggests people have.

And, yes..you post here, and you're generally opposed (ok, fine) and are willing to believe Slager far beyong the point that many of us are (or some would argue any sane person would)..I welcome opposing views, but recognizing patterns is a valuable "self-defense mechanism" we have...and patterns abound with Bobo..and by default you, by your continued defense(s) of him. Why no mention of the many holes in his story? Are they not glaring enough for you? They are blinding to me.

I applaud your attempt to contact the FBI..How'd that go??

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-11-11 14:25:28)

#113 2009-11-11 14:14:00

Kinsailsman,
This is another of the typical strategies employed by the nefarious reporter. If you remember the racial baiting debacle, there was an article posted about a woman suing and winning because she was discriminated against for not being able to attend a speech. If you don't have proof, cite another case where there is proof. It doesn't make it any more believable, it is just their way of saying, "it could happen".

I am truly hoping their is an investigation. I look forward to the truth coming out in this case, but unless they have more than the words of a less than credibile man, I don't them investigating. Maybe if enough people from this town or our TA push, it could happen.

I tried, but all I got is WHY they won't investigate.

#114 2009-11-11 14:25:28

Pretty interesting.  I make a post showing how Bobo's fantasy about taxes would never have happened because the savings would be so low to non-existent that no one would find it to be worth it.  Ms Lilly, within 5 minutes of that post, whipped up this article about the Rabbi.  Then Bobo incorporates this article in the story.

The Rabbi's story makes sense - evil doers might find a 5 percent kickback worth it, but 25-50 percent kickbacks as Bobo makes up - rates that high, you might as well just pay your damn taxes. 

Bobo, of course, realized that and then came out two days later with the interview of Paula Shooter, imaginary trustee, with a new claim that the elderly Mrs. Pillsbury was a  librarian loan shark - "forcing" people to borrow from her.  As if she was some kind of legbreaker or something.

No word yet on the nuclear warheads that Mrs. Pillsbury purchased from corrupt ex-Soviet generals and KGB agents and stored in the library basement.

But compare the Rabbi story with Bobo's story.  Bobo raised the kickback rates (but too high because the unemployed have no understanding of tax rates) and had to cover his tracks with a made up interview, and 100 people for the Rabbi, 123 people in Bobo's story.

The bagel biting bastard read this story, changed the Rabbi's name with Pillsbury, added 23 to the 100, raised the kickback rate too high, had to cover his tracks with a Paula Shooter interview with the new ridiculous lie that Mrs. Pillsbury was a loan shark.

Did they find the space aliens from Pluto that she smuggled out of Area 51 and hid in the library attic yet?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-11 14:36:01)

#115 2009-11-11 14:34:07

MsLilly wrote:

kinsailman wrote:

Now we all know MsLilly is not a supporter of this site in general and likes to side with Mr. Slager.

I believe by posting here I am a supporter of this site by default.  There are many supporters who "side with Mr. Slager" who refuse to even read this site, never mind post...I believe they are technically the "non-supporters". 

kinsailman wrote:

Either MsLilly posted it to support the charges at the suggestion of Mr. Slager...

I did not post the Rabbi's story at anyone's suggestion.  I came across that article while I was on the FBI website making my request for an investigation into the recently posted allegations. I believe that is what we have all been encouraged to do?  I can't understand anyone not wanting this investigated...

YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHY NO ONE WANTING THIS INVESTIGATED? BECAUSE NO EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PRESENTED OF WRONG DOING. ZILCH. NOTHING !!!!

#116 2009-11-11 14:39:37

I repeat - Bobo claims over the course of two years he held in his hot little hand numerous times info that could have incriminated Mrs P, the woman he hates with every inch of his body because like 5 years ago she might have given his beloved Sweet Brucey a cross look....and he never turned it over to the police?

Oh right, he doesn't trust the Wareham police.  Who does he trust?  The DA?  Oh right, they're in on it too.  The AG? The State police?  The Feds?  The FBI?  The President?

Bobo having information like that in his sweaty little palms and not turning it over to someone...bull...fucking....shit.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-11-11 14:40:54)

#117 2009-11-11 14:43:56

Slager claims in today's piece that the IRS and the AG have been contacted about the allegations.  That is a statement subject to interpretation but assuming it is true, is there a way to validate that a report was filed, a complaint was filed...whatever it is that is filed when you report such allegations to the IRS?  Is a public record required when it involves a municipality?

#118 2009-11-11 14:50:14

IndependentVoice wrote:

Slager claims in today's piece that the IRS and the AG have been contacted about the allegations.  That is a statement subject to interpretation but assuming it is true, is there a way to validate that a report was filed, a complaint was filed...whatever it is that is filed when you report such allegations to the IRS?  Is a public record required when it involves a municipality?

Good question..I've no answer..

But, I'd like to have heard the alleged "contact"
"Hello, it was Colonel Mustard, with a rope in the Billiard room....oh, with a ledger"
"Ok, thanks, we'll take it under advisement"

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

#119 2009-11-11 14:51:35

PShooter wrote:

MsLilly wrote:

I can't understand anyone not wanting this investigated...

Who ever suggested, in any way, that they don't want an investigation?

See, that's a "Slagerism"..Nobody suggested that. The exact reverse has been suggested repeatedly..But by your phrasing as you did..it suggests people have.

I will apologize if my retorical question came off as what you refer to as a "Slagerism"...after re-reading it, I can see how it could have been interpreted that way...

PShooter wrote:

I applaud your attempt to contact the FBI..How'd that go??

Have no idea...all I did was forward the original article and the follow up interview with my request for an investigation.  All I received was a " Thank you...your information has been forwarded".

#120 2009-11-11 14:54:34

If slager is reporting the IRS and AG have been contacted then that is an update less than 30 min old as it was not there at 2:15

#121 2009-11-11 14:55:03

Right...that's why I think "AG and IRS have been contacted about the allegations" can mean a lot of different things.  Does that mean an anonymous "tip" was called in?  Does it mean that the BOS and not Slager contacted them?  Can mean anything really.

I think he wants us to think, and maybe someone did, that a formal complaint has been filed and that an investigation is pending but who knows.

#122 2009-11-11 14:56:30

kinsailman wrote:

If slager is reporting the IRS and AG have been contacted then that is an update less than 30 min old as it was not there at 2:15

No that was in there earlier today when I first saw the post.

#123 2009-11-11 14:59:35

I know the IRS was contacted, but I don't know if anyone else contacted the IRS. As far as the AG, I would think the Department of Revenue would have been a better place to start, but what do i know? :)

#124 2009-11-11 15:01:40

iv It is not something I will start an argument about as I did not copy the artical at 2:15 but I did not see it then and I read it more than once. i am sorry if I am wrong. That does not happen often. but when it does I will say sorry. lets move on.

#125 2009-11-11 15:15:10

kinsailman wrote:

i have agreed with you on many of your comments but not on this one. Have a great day.

That is fine kinsailman...I don't think any two people can agree on everything, ever...that's fine...it's what makes life interesting...as I have stated a billion times before, it's one of the reasons I post here...it's the challenge of the opposing viewpoints...some of you make the task of voicing a legitimate counterpoint very difficult...others, not so much...

#126 2009-11-11 15:48:25

Bobo's hoax has now reached the level of the DOR,the AG, the FBI, the  AD, the IRS....have  we left anyone out? Shouldn't Homeland Security be included? And what about  FEMA? ....NASA...NOAA... and the Red Cross  ! Heck ! This whole thing is so effing Goofy we  should notify Disney World! 

We have lost our way in The Book of Life.

Remember that TV cop who used to keep saying, "Just the facts, Ma;am...Just the facts..."

Hmm   Fact?  .......  There must be one around here somewhere.....

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2009-11-11 16:22:30)

#127 2009-11-11 16:08:41

Thank you Dick you say it so much better than anyone else. I could not agree more. I only new Mrs. Pillsbury for a short time before she was gone. I have to say I worked with her and I do miss her. We did not always agree and she could be strong willed but I did respect her. I must say that people have to earn that from me and she did in a very short time. she supported everything I have done in town since I have arrived as have others I am not going anywhere else this is my new home.

#128 2009-11-11 17:40:56

Dick Wheeler wrote:

Remember that TV cop who used to keep saying, "Just the facts, Ma;am...Just the facts..."

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/hsovdragnet.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#129 2009-11-11 18:16:37

My crystal ball says that Robt. Slager will play no role whatsoever in going to the authorities. Instead, it will be 4dognite, 39locust, angel-joe, onevote, Mike 9F, down the road and his other followers who will be sending emails, calling, and reporting to the authorities on his behalf. Then they will be the ones who will take the fall when all this proves  to  be nothing and Robert will walk away unscathed.

#130 2009-11-11 18:21:42

It's a shame this man has been allowed to poison Wareham with his allegations and unsupported opinions. People, please ignore him and stop buying his fantasy tabloid. The sooner he is gone, the quicker this town can heal from his ignorance and lies.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com