#1 2009-09-06 08:36:56

I wrote this on the same thread where Steve made his request, but to be sure all sees it, I thought it deserved it's own thread.

Have a good holiday everyone!

searay240 wrote:

"Slager is baiting you with his writings because he knows you will spend your time writing threads about it. Just try not to for one week and see what happens, m)be starting this monday this site will be Slager free and we limit our threads to focus on town meeting.

No matter what he writes no response for one week. He will have nothing to say and you will have done more harm to him that you could imagine."

What a great idea Steve. I began this mission on July 4--Independence from the Rag Day. Now, to celebrate Labor Day---and let's be honest, correcting ragboy's "minor factual errors" has been, if not hard work, a lot of work---by agreeing to Steve's request.

Those of us who will support Steve for Selectmen should be able to comply with his first simple request.

Labor Day Week will be Rag Free Week. Let's do it everyone.

#2 2009-09-06 08:48:22

Good plan.  "One Day At A Time."

#3 2009-09-06 10:03:51

Additonally, don't post anything that he can use as "news". Where do you think he gets his ideas? If he didn't have this site, he'd be unable to write any articles whatsoever. This site is his greatest resource.

#4 2009-09-06 10:07:26

Like Molly, I decided to totally stop reading the Rag, or visiting his site on July 4th..frankly, I haven't missed it!!..I will admit I looked at the bottom of the front page on July 30th, just so I could compare what was there against the e-mail that our Moderator had sent..lo and behold, they were one in the same!..forget a week free of the Rag, make it forever free of that alleged newspaper..same for the Moderator, vote him out and expose him for what he really is..this Town will be better off on both counts..

#5 2009-09-06 10:09:53

I have a strong feeling it won't be long until we are free of Bobo and his smut pages!

#6 2009-09-06 11:32:29

Maturevoter wrote:

Additonally, don't post anything that he can use as "news". Where do you think he gets his ideas? If he didn't have this site, he'd be unable to write any articles whatsoever. This site is his greatest resource.

That will be tough to not report news here.  I think this is a great idea, but he will write about us avoiding him this week.  It's almost unavoidable. 

I suggest if there is news to be covered, just don't mention the Observer or Slager.  You can say "it was reported" but you don't have to say where or by whom.  Especially if its "news" that needs to be discredited.

#7 2009-09-06 12:04:04

There is another solution, one I offer ONLY as a suggestion.

Ages ago, I wrote a function that interprets defined text anyway you want it. In other words, all posted references to Bobo - and his many permutations - might appear here as, say, "Cat Lady".

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/pleasestandby.jpg

Had this been an actual alert, you'd have
been notified where in your area to tune.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#8 2009-09-06 12:14:55

commonsense: You've got a point ,and I hope we can "bat it around" a bit today. My image of what will happen is ....yes, he will talk about our not talking about him....but that by Day 3 he's going to look like a boxer alone in the ring, flailing away at an opponent who isn't there...and in an arena now empty.

Help me as I "wrassle" with your suggestion: When you use the word "news" with respect to Slager, what legitimate news have we ever picked up from him that wasn't available elsewhere? I'm thinking that not reporting his phony "news" is exactly what will push him over the edge.....and, boy!...is he close to the edge right now.

#9 2009-09-06 12:25:30

/

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-06 12:26:05)

#10 2009-09-06 12:35:15

Dick, I meant if he writes any lies we need to debunk, we really shouldn't ignore that. We should get the truth out rather quickly. However, we can do it without saying: Bobo said... Or in the rag today...

Generic terms will work. It was reported that x happened, but that's not true. Y actually happened.

Something like that

#11 2009-09-06 12:58:11

How about if we just do not use his name. As an example, "It was reported on another site" and make no reference to dimwit or his propaganda sheet?

I don't think we need to stop reporting news or debunking, just don't reference him by name or his smut sheets.

Does that work?

#12 2009-09-06 17:30:48

Commonsense: The more I think about it the strongerI feel that dealing with Slager is a waste of time and energy.

Casualobserver's deconstuctions were  the product of a very good mind and were as if text book examples of the art. , but they led nowhere.  We all had fun reading them, but Slager just came up with new layers of lies and got a lot more  people to read his garbage.

Steve's over riding concern is  one that I share with him and with Bob Brady: in seven weeks we are all going to be sitting in a Town Meeting that could put Wareham back in The Stone Age if we don't focus all of our combined energies on getting ready for it.
Make no mistake about it: Slager's role  for the BOS is to distract us from what we should really be doing: raising awareness about the warrant articles, planning neighborhood gatherings, encourgaging the "apathetic majority" to get involved in the democratic process.

All you have to do is scroll through Bill W's site  to illustrate my concern: We are letting a person that some would say should be institutionalized control our agenda.

He's really no different from the wackos who claim that Obama  is not an American: nothing you or I or anyone else could say would make those people change their minds, and engaging with them just lengthens their exposure time. Barney Frank got it right: we might as well be talking to the dining room table as try to  get Bobo to change his ways.

#13 2009-09-06 18:31:09

I don't think he distracts us from the goal. Many of us are working to get the word out and educate people on the upcoming warrants and articles. In that process, we are moving forward on the election front as well.

Slager isn't capable of distracting our attention. He is more of a "hobby". In a short time, I doubt he will be able to publish (behind on his printing bills), and he now doing his work from Halifax. Basically, he has no interest in Wareham and his support is showing cracks and defections. He has no real power and to be honest, he is dork.

You can only spin the news so much before it comes back to bite you in the behind!

I disagree Dick, most dining room tables are sturdy and well built..he's more like an old rotten chair.

#14 2009-09-06 19:00:03

Don't forget that The Wareham Observer with the "the" gives this site publicity. You are fortunate enough to have an easy to find URL.  If Robert Slager doesn't sometimes wish he purchased it when he had a chance he's really in denial.

#15 2009-09-06 20:14:01

this is just another point that you can not reason with an UNREASONABLE person he still states ALL viewpoints are welcome after he banned ME...

my crystal ball sees a white jacket and orange jumpsuits..

Observer Media will host another Live Chat beginning at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 6. Please join us. All viewpoints are welcome, but please be civil. We will not allow personal attacks or any of the nastiness and defamation found on other web sites. This is a great opportunity to discuss issues concerning Wareham with other residents!

#16 2009-09-06 21:06:43

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

This is a great opportunity to discuss issues concerning Wareham with other residents!

A discussion with Wareham residents...so did Bobo recuse himself since he's publishing from a Halifax toilet?

#17 2009-09-06 21:07:03

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

Observer Media will host another Live Chat beginning at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 6. Please join us. All viewpoints are welcome, but please be civil. We will not allow personal attacks or any of the nastiness and defamation found on other web sites. This is a great opportunity to discuss issues concerning Wareham with other residents!

It should read, "We welcome anyone who agrees with me and I view every comment to make sure you agree with me. personal attacks are not allowed unless you agree with me. If you make me look stupid, I will ban you. Please don't assume I'm telling the truth, I lie, twist truths, and cater to my special friend Brucey. If you attack him, I will delete your comment. Please mention the FBI, dolls with a noose around their necks, and how the hate bloggers have caused me to lose my office. "

#18 2009-09-07 06:35:51

Monday morning folks---the week begins--we can do it.  A rag-free week. One day at a time.

#19 2009-09-07 09:05:41

Good Morning Molly

You are right we can do this. This is the first thing Steve has asked us to do, if we support him I think we should give this a try. If you get angry  go Microsoft word and type like crazy to get rid of your frustration, then take a deep breath.

I think I heard the ITA say the last day to get an article in the town meeting was Sept 5. When will the articles be posted?

#20 2009-09-07 09:12:34

OK, you guys do this.  Call me in a week when he's still here.  Ignoring him for two years didn't work, kicking his metaphorical butt on this site for a year has worked.  But if we need to try ignoring him for another week for people to realize that you need to fight and not run away if you want to get anywhere in this battle, then so be it.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-07 09:22:22)

#21 2009-09-07 11:41:08

Ham

Point well taken, my point of the request is we need to focus on Town Meeting. There will be several articles on the warrant that we as a Town need to give serious consideration PRIOR to the meeting.

Some people would want us to ignore Town Meeting and focus on "other" things.

Let't try to have some serious conversation about the articles to be presented, you and I know the other stuff will be with us long after Town Meeting is over.

Happy Labor Day to all!!!!

Steve

#22 2009-09-07 11:45:33

Since this is a blank-free week, totally off topic, did anybody see and catch the name of this mega-yacht which went through the canal yesterday? I'm curious whose it was.

Click image to enlarge.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/615_dsc_0005.jpg

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/615_dsc_0010.jpg

As for Town Meeting, it is obviously very important so why not somebody who knows more about it than I do open a thread to keep all the  relevant posts together.

Everybody have a great Labor Day.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-09-07 11:51:46)

#23 2009-09-07 11:55:14

steve you are correct TOWN MEETING this one will most likely be the most important..

1.. westfield land use being taken for reasons other than stated on the deed....

2.. police chief being taken out of civil service(the bos&ita can put ANY1 IN AS CHIEF...)

3.. CHARTER REVIEW COMMITEE.. if this bs goes on WE the voters will have no say, NO vote, EVER AGAIN....

this is just a partial list of things we need to gather as much knowledge about to make truely informed votes on.. also we need to seek out ALL voters in wareham and encourage them that their VOTE does count!!!!

ok stepping off my soapbox now. enjoy this beautiful day.. halifax resident FREE...

#24 2009-09-07 12:56:26

UR...yacht looks like Bill Gate's..it was anchored in the Gulf off of Longboat Key a couple of years ago. He travels by helicopter that you can see in the stern...Just a guess...We have also seen Trump's yacht, but this one looks about the same size as Gates'.

#25 2009-09-08 17:24:21

Hey folks,

Sorry to be late to the party here, but I was out-and-about over the long weekend and away from the keyboard until today.  As the person who has probably focused the most here on responding to Slager's poo-flinging, I have a couple of thoughts about this topic.  I can see the argument for not reading/posting/etc.  I guessed that there's about 60 or 70 people that are responsible for half of his pageviews, and I'm pretty sure I was right on (based on his complete lack of response to my guess via email).  It's completely possible that some of those people are part of this community, just keeping tabs on him, and that is part of his "lifeblood".  However, I believe it's more important to set the record straight when he distorts the truth.  To this end, I plan on continuing to correct his articles, and show the full story where he only shows parts.  As I've stated before, I don't do this for the sake of the people here, who already realize what he does to the truth, and I don't do it for him or his readers, most of which refuse to believe anything rational.  I do it for the people who are open minded, and willing to understand both sides of the story - THESE are the people who I hope see his articles, and my analyses, and come to a new understanding about what he writes.  When you read both sides of the story, it's awfully hard not to see through his games...almost like one of those 3-D posters that look like a bunch of junk at first, but once you figure it out, it's all you can see.

I do understand how some people here aren't interested in that discussion, though.  If the consensus is that we here at warehamobserver.com want to focus on other topics, I'm definitely willing to do my analysis somewhere else.  I'll leave that up to the readers here.  I will say, however, that I believe having the analysis here is good for this site and the community of Wareham as a whole.  This site is the #2 hit on Google for "Robert Slager" and #2 for "Wareham observer".  Keeping this up will allow both sides of his stories to be told.  And while using terms like "Bobo" or a function to replace references to him might help us to pay him no mind, it won't help in search results, which is what really matters. 

Now, before Slager accuses me of trying to steal his results or some other foolishness, note that I am NOT suggesting that we try to "trick" people into coming here when they are searching for him.  Instead, I just want to ensure that they have the option to see the other side of the story, should they choose to do so.

Finally, I do have two things that I want to comment on in other threads re: Slager, so I'll post those and then see what people's thoughts are for posting additional stuff in the future.

-Cas

#26 2009-09-08 17:32:56

I just want to remind everyone here what I put on the thread about the Wall Street Journal article about George Coleman. This website is an important source for responsible journalists trying to tease out the different sides, opinions, and points of view in the various Wareham controversies. Jennifer Levitz from WSJ read the relevant postings on THIS blog.

That is one reason we shouldn't slack off on reporting about Robert Slager even if it feeds his need for attention.

#27 2009-09-08 17:55:10

casual,
i support steve and i know we fuel the other guys flames but the truth and reality is he is going to keep on with his story telling no matter what.. i had been able to post on that site till i was banned and i know that several of the posters read this site also.. i like your work and postings of clarity comparison to what he likes to call "minor factual inaccuries". i say talk about his words not him.. just my 2 cents..

#28 2009-09-08 18:37:31

danoconnell wrote:

UR...yacht looks like Bill Gate's..it was anchored in the Gulf off of Longboat Key a couple of years ago. He travels by helicopter that you can see in the stern...Just a guess...We have also seen Trump's yacht, but this one looks about the same size as Gates'.

Not Gates'. His has a dark blue hull. Great pics, but I wish you could read a name. I've looked up a few ship names of some big ones that I've seen go through. It's pretty cool. You can sometimes track where they've been, where they're going, add'l pics, etc..

Maybe, it's Saddam Hussein’s Yacht

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-09-08 18:43:19)

#29 2009-09-08 18:51:33

I enjoy your analysis of his work, and I would hate if he went unchecked. That said, I will personally refrain from making comments about him. Carry on my good man!

#30 2009-09-08 20:58:23

I apologize as I was a bit rude in my above comment, but to say in a nicer way - I think that an end to criticism for a man with an ego the size of Cleveland is what he wants more than anything in the world.  Going back to the days when the BOS and Bobo bullshit went entirely unchallenged is what they want more than anything.  We need to be Winston Churchill, because trying to be Neville Chamberlain for 2 years didn't work.

That being said, I'll abide by the consensus of the group.

Besides, as future Selectman Steve Holmes points out, we do need to start tackling town meeting.  Between them trying to ram a lackey police chief down our throats, trying to ram a mayoralty down our throats so they can get the pay day they've been waiting for, and trying to trying to ram a project that has already been rejected and has a number of legal problems surrounding it...this will probably be the most challenging meeting we've ever seen, the need to get there and fight for your rights, including your right to stand up and be heard at town meeting is at stake.  Don't let them take that right away!

If they get their way, we'll never have another town meeting again, and the dictatorship will be sealed.   Don't let that happen!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-09-08 21:03:23)

#31 2009-09-08 21:00:33

I enjoy reading your analysis each time you post. I also think that if this site is number 2 on the google hit list we need to keep it going. Anything you can do to continue to discredit him is a plus for all of us in Wareham. He will never go away by us ignoring him, he must be discredited.

#32 2009-09-08 21:12:59

All due respect to Steve (you know I love you man). I intend to talk/write about Bobo whenever I feel like it. I think it can't be our only or main focus. He's an infuriating ass (Bobo, not Steve), and that's hard to ignore. I am clearly NOT obsessed with him. In fact, my only interest is to stay the course and facilitate his demise (professionally speaking). Yes Bobo, I'm saying it here, hear me loud and clear, I HOPE YOUR BUSINESS FAILS! I won't resort to anything illegal, but the day this town is rid of you there will be cause for celebration. It's happening already, isn't it Bobo?

FACILITATE BOBO'S DEMISE

I AM HAMATRON4999

PShooter

Last edited by PShooter (2009-09-08 22:00:19)

#33 2009-09-08 21:16:56

I respect all of you.
Just do what your new Selectman has asked for ONE week.
PLEASE.
Show your support for Steve.
When the week is up...LET 'er rip!!

#34 2009-09-08 22:26:26

I would like to thank you all for the calls, emails, and notes of support. Ater much discussion and many meetings over the past several weeks and months, it is clear that many residents of this great town have had enough, and would like to see the town returned to them. Where government is open to their opinions and suggestions.

My request as it called, again was to get our focus on the upcoming Town Meeting, not to limit discussion or free speech.

Our rallying call over the next several weeks as I see it, is to initially promote attendance at Town Meeting.

Once the articles are published and we see them in writing for what they are, we then advertise and educate the public, so that when they get to towm meeting they are prepared to do their work and vote up or down on the major issues.

We will not all agree on every issue, but at least we will have done the hard work to present the pros and cons of each issue and then we let the people decide, because that is the government we are trying to bring back to Wareham.

Without your efforts these articles will just be put up on the wall, not have much debate and folks will vote, not fully understanding the issues. I say not this time there are many of us right now doing the research to be able to present to your groups the pros and cons of each article to be presented.

A few side notes: Don't forget to call if you need a ride to Town Meeting or is you are willing to give someone a ride. (508)-536-5612

I have contacted Damien's Pantry and have their OK to move forward witht he Fr Damien Collection Drive on Oct 9th and 10th in honor of his Cannonization to Sainthood by the Vatican. We are thinking one group at Shaws and the other at Stop and Shop. Food Collectors will be needed. Also pickup trucks or trailers to haul the collected food. Any and all help is appreciated please call (508)536-5612

I have witnessed many artistic tallents on this site, anyone that would like to volunteer to make about 6 potsers for the event would be extremely helpful. Again please call to volunteer for this worthy cause. (585)536-5612

On a personal note and you will get plenty of these from me over the next seven months, someone in the office asked me about the screwball who keeps moving his car. I explained to my coworker that than man fought and served for this country in our military, he then came home and fought for our public safety as a police officer, and now his service is to provide us with some great conversation and the best breakfast in town. Then I told him that Steve was my friend, a friend to this town, and a friend that never says no to anyone in need.

Where is the leadership in town?  Steve has done many things for them in his restarant, and yet when attacked by one of theirs the silence is very cold. I will say this, if I was on the Board of Selectman the second that was brought to my attention I would have immeditely called the two news organizations in town the Wareham bureau of the Standard Times and the Warehan Courrier and denounced Mr Coleman's remarks.

But apparently they cannot , because he has been include in the Town's liability slip, and how would that look if they denounce him 2 days before he goes before the judge. A tangled web has been weaved......and for those that have known me from the start I asked two simple questions: 1 - How much does the town contribute to Crimewatch which I still think is a worthwhile organization, and the answer was NO Money, NONE, NO And question #2 was Is the town liable for any injury to a volunteer or to a citizen, and the answer was they have ther own, they sign waivers....Jesus....When apparently the week before they agreed to include all the Crimewatch folks under ther town liablity umbrella.

Again thanks, and please consider volunteering for the food drive. Also if you would like to host a coffee hour in your home with some friends and neighbors to discuss the issues, we will be nore than happy to come and discuss them.

Steve

#35 2009-09-08 22:41:51

Sounds great Steve. Don't know what I can do, but I'll do what I can.

PShooter

#36 2009-09-08 23:19:05

PShooter wrote:

danoconnell wrote:

Not Gates'. His has a dark blue hull. Great pics, but I wish you could read a name. I've looked up a few ship names of some big ones that I've seen go through. It's pretty cool. You can sometimes track where they've been, where they're going, add'l pics, etc..

Maybe, it's Saddam Hussein’s Yacht

PShooter

Couldn't you call canal control through the Dept. of Eng.'s.  They know every large boat that goes thru the canal.

#37 2009-09-09 09:09:26

On the yacht, I'm just not that curious.

On ignoring you-know-who, I suggest anyone interested in gaining some insight to the personality of his über aggressive "shooter" read his latest column, "Walk like a real man".

I suggest that real men don't brag about the punks who they laid out because they needed to learn some manners.

This tells you a bit more about him: "I don’t drink all night at bars anymore. I try a little harder now to keep my cool when somebody gets too mouthy."

Let's hope he's committed to sobriety now and has his anger under total control. From what he writes I think he still has a potential for violence, and since we don't know who he is we can't even avoid getting "too mouthy" to him.

P.S: Dan, I don't think writing this has anything to do with Steve's request - on this blog we certainly can multi-task. Wareham residents need to be made aware of the importance of the coming town meeting. To me ignoring Slager for a week is like asking someone to read only one section of a newspaper.
I think we need to monitor the rag and share our opinions and in this particular case our impressions with each other.

edited to add note to Dan

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-09-09 09:17:22)

#38 2009-09-09 09:21:44

You know how much I respect you, UR.
I am just doing "my" thing at Steve's request.
I know that Steve has told other people that he is not going to be upset if they write about that certain person.
Me? I'll wait a week.
Unless Steve writes me and says it would not violate his request.

#39 2009-09-09 11:27:51

Most books on dog training advise against rubbing a dog's nose in the stuff you are trying to get him not to do on the rug. Why? Because every once in a while there's a dog who likes the taste of it.

So , when "Whatsizname" writes things  that inflame us this week we  should try to think of him as  a cur with bizarre eating habits and restrain ourselves  from the natural tendency to thow "poop" at him.

#40 2009-09-09 11:31:57

Hey, it's already Wednesday. One day at a time.

#41 2009-09-09 11:37:56

Dick...I hope you live to be 120 years old with a great mind.
I'll try to stay close to you in the next 50 years!!

#42 2009-09-09 11:39:41

Strictly speaking I wrote about his shooter (not ours)...

I found that column so revealing.

I can't stand liars. I also can't stand macho braggarts. He sounds like the kind of (hopefully recovering) alcoholic thug who has replaced his macho flexing and fighting with written macho posturing.

I still wouldn't put it past someone with his admitted history and the way he expresses himself in writing ending up pulling a George Coleman on someone who pisses him off.

Last edited by urneighbor (2009-09-09 11:40:26)

#43 2009-09-09 11:47:01

If he does, he better pray it isn't someone without a sense of humor.
Punks are punks.

#44 2009-09-09 19:31:08

Steve, you are right, and the BOS' treatment of Steve B, someone who has gone out of his way to help them, shows one thing that I've said time and again - no matter how much help you provide to this BOS,  if you challenge them on something, they'll throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. 

I think you're going to be the candidate that will be able to cross the divide and win trust and support from people from both sides in town, and that kind of candidate is going to win big at the polls.  (And is also the kind of candidate that is going to have the BOS running scared!)

#45 2009-09-10 19:10:58

Only a couple of more days!
Common: are you ready?

#46 2009-09-10 20:19:44

I hear you'll get what your eluding to Dan the first part of next week!

#47 2009-09-10 20:37:04

I can't wait!!!
You should be very busy next week with at least four respones that are necessary!

#48 2009-09-10 20:45:39

I'm done. I can't read that unmentioned site anymore until next week.
I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
Common...get ready...we should be going on a BIG ride!!
Steve: I know you appreciate this.

#49 2009-09-13 11:52:32

OK...week is up!
Ironically, I think a week away has been helpful to all of us.
It has caused the unnamed person to scurry for news that he can't get from this site.
I really haven't missed it.
My frustration level is down.
I will look forward to whomever decides to let it loose, but, I'm pretty much done.
Thanks for your patience everyone.
Steve: I think your supporters have proven their loyalty to you.
Steve Homes, Selectman.

#50 2009-09-14 17:30:44

I know how we jones over each other.  You know and I know none of us made it no darn week.  Don't even try to lie.

#51 2009-09-14 17:32:31

Man up .. Woman up.. We did not go a whole week without reading each others posts.

#52 2009-09-14 17:53:16

Lord knows I tried.

#53 2009-09-14 17:56:18

"Oh by the way, which ones Pink?"

PShooter

#54 2009-09-14 18:10:37

I won't lie and say I didn't look at the site and read the posts.
In fact, I am now part of them.
Badge of honor to me.

#55 2009-09-14 20:10:49

Pinning badge of honor on Dan for being truthful.  Dan I have to leave for Fort XXoson soon ..   And then return to Wareham.   Please help us.  Don't hurt us.

#56 2009-09-15 00:03:58

I for one would like to commend you all, I gave you a challenge and you took up the task and did an outstanding job!!!!

From the posting of Westfield deeds, other facts to the Civl Service changes, to the charter group, and the list goes on,

That was the point of my request to present documented facts for people to learn more about the issues.

You all get an A for effort and quality work.

The other upside was to see if the Observer group would take the hint and join us: let's see how that worked out:

He accused State Rep. with using her power to influence the audit. Baits Mark Gifford to speak to him or his silence is guilt. Knowing full well Mr Gifford cannot respond due to the ITA's gag order placed on Dept heads.

Then he moves on to making an ass of himself trying to discredit our State Rep and urging his thousands of readers to email her. She received 3,  2 negative and one supportive.

He tears apart the DA an claims to have all the inside truth about the audit, don't obstruct by holding evidence turn over what you have.

Then there's my jeer please do leave it up, it has been great for the campaign. The least you could have done was make the part about the Brady meeting and the cash for favor true. My campaign thanks you for the free advertisement.

Then he refutes Bob Brady's letter in the courrier, is that because he wanted to get it out to people that actually buys newspapers and not day old blog talk.

And he ends the week with another letter from PShooter just another masterpiece of journalism, let Paul do more of the articles

So he got no news from us.

Great job let's stay focussed on town meeting, neighborhood meetings and let us not forget our food drive.

Thanks and have a great week.

Steve

Last edited by searay240 (2009-09-15 08:47:32)

#57 2009-09-15 00:31:27

PinkPanther wrote:

I know how we jones over each other.  You know and I know none of us made it no darn week.  Don't even try to lie.

I did. I've never been to his sight.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com