#1 2009-04-29 00:14:35

..Cara Winslow was forthright and articulate at the microphone, while Cape Verdean Businessman Cruz kept having to be nudged to stay awake..guess he's keeping his promise to let da committees do their job and "see what happens"..Bruce's only form of exercise, besides beating his wife, is rising to hear himself talk and struggling to button his jacket..kudos to the Moderator for telling his Bruceness that no question had been asked, therefore we didn't need his response..I'm thinking the DB Slager is the only one who likes being lectured by Savageau..could any board have two less attractive women than Jane and Brenda??..how about the George Burns/Gracie Allen routine with Mr and Mrs Moderator??..talk about revolting..

#2 2009-04-29 16:41:53

Last edited by IHATESLAGER (2009-05-07 06:23:56)

#3 2009-04-29 17:06:18

I though it was funny, when, not once, but twice, the moderator chided brucie...that's a first.  I've never seen bruce chastized for speaking too often.   Can he be silenced?

#4 2009-04-29 22:59:35

bruce is a bully and sociopath. domestic violence is nothing to joke about maybe someone will beat him up or he ends up in jail or mental ward. he is so far gone he thinks he is better then everyone

#5 2009-04-29 23:02:45

is bruce abusive to his wife?  Or is it just a joke of sorts?

#6 2009-04-29 23:05:55

do not know for sure but she is a nice person too good for that monster

#7 2009-04-30 02:24:13

there is widespread speculation that Mrs Savageau spends a lot of time behind her Foster Grants..people down the beach have talked about this for quite some time..

#8 2009-04-30 08:12:42

anyone who lived with that would hide behind foster grants..sadly denial is a strong defense especially for women involved with monsters!

#9 2009-05-05 22:55:37

Once again, a riveting performance by Cape Verdean Businessman Cruz..his choice of the yellow turtleneck was clearly thinking out of the box!!..how in hell did he beat Cara Winslow??..my guess is after three nights and nine hours of town meeting, Cara would have at least interjected something..and speaking of interjecting, do the same rules apply for the Selectpigs as do the townspeople??..it seems they are allowed to speak repeatedly on subjects with no regard to the minutes usually allowed the audience..again, the Moderator makes a one sided vote appear very close with the superior math knowledge he possesses..

#10 2009-05-05 23:22:40

Tonight as I watched the people assemble for town meeting, in the foyer I saw cruz and then that bindas woman go up and hug him.  Next I saw the clerk go up to the two of them and get her hugs, it seems as if they are a very small clique.

I also watched ragman laughing as the Chief was speaking.  But in spite of it all tonight was a wonderful night for wareham.  I t was great to see people are not going to take it any more.  When brucie made a slur towards the Chief, the body protested and let the moderator know about it. 

The Bos was not able to jam a single one of their articles down the throats of the voters.  It was a sigh of relief when the personnel policies failed.  Of most concern was the disciplinary action where employees could be fired on the whim of brenda or brucie.

Did anyone notice after the vote on the personnel policies failed, Bruce immediately left his seat?  i thought I could hear sobbing coming from behind the curtain.

Bill I saw your entrance.....

Next came the clean water.  the president of ADM made me wonder why our BOS couldn't take a lesson in professionalism....NO we had Brockton brenda stand up, jut her hip forward,  cross her arms and retort "It takes 2 to communicate  wha wha wha...no one's listening to us.  they have forgotten who we are wha wha wha"   Yes, it was a very good night for wareham.

oh and yes, who ever was setting the clock, twice forgot for the BOS, but never forgot for the body.

Last edited by Mixie (2009-05-07 21:27:27)

#11 2009-05-05 23:25:15

Mixie:
The clock keeper is none other than the Clerk, surprise surprise, just a little convenient oversight. No worries.

#12 2009-05-05 23:26:38

slagisDB wrote:

..again, the Moderator makes a one sided vote appear very close with the superior math knowledge he possesses..

Voters to either side of me kept running tabs on the count just to make sure.

Maybe my optimism is premature but I sense the scum tide has turned. Mister moderator didn't appear nearly as confident he could manage same stoopid stunt he pulled last fall. Yes, he tried.

#13 2009-05-05 23:30:15

how about the woman who called for point of order because more people were speaking against the clean water then for it....

#14 2009-05-05 23:31:29

Bill:
I got the same sense as you, I think that people have just about had it with this crap. Let's review:
High crime, not enough officers
Half a municipal maintenance department
No Town Administrator
No Town Accountant
No Town Planner
No CEDA Director (where are all those great resumes?)
Half of the volunteer committees are empty
No recreation department
No lifeguards
No Town Hall on Fridays
No certified library

Let's look at what we do have:
Substidized Sewer
Excessive legal costs

Hmmm, I haven't even touched on the schools, council on aging, etc.

#15 2009-05-05 23:40:41

Mixie wrote:

Next came the clean water.  the president of ADM made me wonder why our BOS couldn't take a lesson in professionalism....

I'm not sure he helped. Voters need more reason to support AMD's ambitious plans than an executive who boasts of his home here among us peasants, when he looks so plainly ill at ease.

#16 2009-05-06 07:20:32

slager is a shithead.

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-05-06 20:55:00)

#17 2009-05-06 07:27:56

broton brenda you are such a whiner

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-05-06 21:01:22)

#18 2009-05-06 09:01:22

It's really odd...I get the sense that alot of people who vote down the BOS articles were people that voted for the BOS...so it's like "we'll vote for you, but we think you are stupid."

No wonder they want to dissolve town meeting and impose their own city dictatorship. 

Why is the Ragman laughing at the Chief?  The Chief is employed.  The Ragman is not.  The Ragman should not laugh at anyone with a job, including the guy that polishs the bus station toilet bowls with a toothbrush for a living.

Really, a guy that puts out a Rag as a profitless hobby shouldn't even be laughing at a kid with a lemonade stand.

#19 2009-05-06 09:48:42

Hamatron5000 wrote:

The Ragman should not laugh at anyone with a job, including the guy that polishs the bus station toilet bowls with a toothbrush for a living..

Ham,  the sad part is that ragman applied for that job, but was turned down because he did not have a toothbrush.

#20 2009-05-06 18:52:18

TBL

Mixie wrote:

I also watched ragman laughing as the Chief was speaking.  But in spite of it all tonight was a wonderful night for wareham.  I t was great to see people are not going to take it any more.  When brucie made a slur towards the Chief, the body protested and let the moderator know about it.

Bruce should just keep his mouth shut when it comes to anything having to do with the police department or a member of the police department. Even most of his supporters should be able to see that he is clearly biased against the police because they refuse to be intimidated by him and will enforce the law when he breaks it. I'm not just talking about his traffic ticket for tailgating an ambulance so he could avoid traffic passing through a road construction zone and his suspended license arrest. He has been involved in several road rage incidents and neighbor disputes and other types of confrontations. It was funny to see him get booed so loudly and so quickly by the crowd.

Last edited by TBL (2009-05-06 18:54:49)

#21 2009-05-07 06:28:39

I BELIEVE HE ONCE TOLD THAT HE SHOULD RECUSE HIMSELF OF ANY POLICE MATTER AFTER THE ANDRADE INCIDENT BECAUSE OF HIS BIAS TOWARDS THE POLICE. YET HE INTERJECTS HIMSELF INTO THE ISSUE REGARDING TASERS WHICH HE COULD NOT GET ANY OF HIS FACTS STRAIGHT.

#22 2009-05-11 22:19:03

TBL

Who was the guy who spoke up about the alcohol bylaw and said he was concerned he could get in trouble for drinking a beer on his tailgate in his own driveway? Like the police are concerned about something like that, get a clue. He was reading way too hard into that bylaw.

#23 2009-05-11 23:24:24

WAREHAM IS A FACIST STATE, AFTER COMPLAINING THAT THE  CURRENT PERSONEL PLAIN WAS ILLEGAL BECAUSE IT WAS  NOT APPROVED AND VOTED AT A TOWN MEETING BUT WAS APPROVED AT THIS TOWN MEETING BECAUSE THE SELECTMENS PERSONEL PLAN WAS VOTED DOWN AT TOWN MEETING, CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.THE SELECTMEN AFTER CONSULTING WITH LEGAL COUNSEL ( THEY SAID IF CHALLENGED IN COURT IT WOULD LOOSE)DISREGARED TOWN COUNSELL AND TOWN MEETING AND ROLLED BACK THE PERSONELL PLAN TO 1999 WAGES. PEOPLE WILLTAKE A 25 TO 50 % PAY CUT. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND WILL NOT STAND UP IN COURT TALK ABOUT SAYING TO TOWN MEETING ,SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.  I URGE THE PEOPLE ON THE PERSOELL PLAN TO GO TO COURT AND GET A  JUDGE TO ISSUE AN EMMERGECY STAY AND STOP THE SELECTMEN FROM COMMITING AN ILLEGAL ACT.

#24 2009-05-12 09:19:16

ihateliz wrote:

THE SELECTMEN AFTER CONSULTING WITH LEGAL COUNSEL ( THEY SAID IF CHALLENGED IN COURT IT WOULD LOOSE)DISREGARED TOWN COUNSELL AND TOWN MEETING AND ROLLED BACK THE PERSONELL PLAN TO 1999 WAGES. PEOPLE WILLTAKE A 25 TO 50 % PAY CUT.

I get the sense most town employees hearing this believed the Selectmen were blowing smoke and would not dare. The limited sample I pressed on the subject all responded the same way: general strike and work slow down.

Breaking news: National Guard deploys to Wareham!

#25 2009-05-12 10:09:36

I am not a lawyer but I would think if someone were hired and given a copy of the personnel policies, the personnel policies become the contract uder which they are hired.  The BOS several years later say that they want to roll back to 1999 because the plan is not legal.   So, once again the BOS wants to hold the little guy responsible for their incompetence????  I think a judge would side with the employee - the assumption being the employee is less educated or expereinced than the manaagement team / BOS.

#26 2009-05-12 10:28:49

I personally spoke with Town Counsel regarding the defeat of the Personnel plan presented at town meeting to ask just that question…I wanted to hear it directly from TC to avoid another Town Clerk’s fiasco of the facts…Quoting directly from our Charter, if this town is to obey the law, they must adhere to the conditions of the most recent personnel plan approved by the voters at Town meeting, which is the 1999 version. After witnessing the absolutely most disgusting display of special interests I’ve ever seen take place at town meeting, the only thing that could improve the situation is to see them lose their jobs completely instead of just taking a 25-50% pay reduction.  We had 271 voters walk into TM that evening and after voting on a single article, 118 of those voters got up and walked out the door…44% of the body, a majority of which were directly affected by the personnel plan…the same people who earn a living off the backs of this town’s taxpayers, who couldn’t even bring themselves to even pretend to care enough about anything else happening in this town except for the one article directly linked to their wallets…I’m not expecting them to actually show up for more than one night of a multiple night town meeting, but couldn’t they have at least stayed long enough to vote on the very next article that was being presented?…an attempt to keep our water clean?   Simply unbelievable…I have never, ever endorsed a mayoral form of government, but after that detestable display of self interest, I’d vote for Mayor McCheese today if he were running…     

I really don’t think the National Guard will be necessary…in this economy, there are enough of us in this town who will gladly line up for those jobs and not only be thankful, but greatful to just have the opportunity to apply for them…Strike??? Let’s make sure the acting TA has a copy President Reagan’s memoirs with the section on Air Traffic Controllers flagged…Get your resumes ready people…

And yes IHL, I guess I am still full of shit…

#27 2009-05-12 11:10:43

Actually Town Meeting has approved the salaries and there is no requirement for the TM body to vote on an entire plan everytime a salary changes.
Should the Town unilaterally decide to cut salaries back to the 1999 rates they most likely will face a lawsuit that they cannot defend, in addition, the Steelworkers would be able to file charges against the Town. The Town could be liable for serious damages.
The people who got up and left were all Town Democratic Committee members, including Ms. Phinister who is the Chair of the Personnel Board, guess she doesn't care about clean water either.
Ms. Lilly, what special interest does Cliff Sylvia have, or Cara Winslow? Both spoke out against the plan, neither is employed by the Town.
Since we are on the topic, let's talk about bait and switch. On the morning of TM anyone who purchased a copy of the PP from the Town Clerk received a DIFFERENT copy than the one handed out that night at TM. That is right folks, an entire section was deleted and language added. Things that make you go, hhhmmmmm.
The reason this Board wanted this plan so bad is because the PP will be their starting point for negotiating with the Steelworkers Union, the law prohibits them from going backwards so they want to get rid of as much as possible. Well guess what, no one fell for it. The people of this community value and appreciate the employees.
Stop trying to balance the sewer welfare program on the backs of the employees. If the BOS bothered to get jobs of their own they would understand that working for a living is tough.

#28 2009-05-12 11:31:23

ILIAZ…I do not have an issue with who, what or why someone spoke for or against the personnel plan…my problem is with those that showed up to vote on a single article and then left…especially when it's the ones I pay...that is exactly what is wrong with the current prehistoric format of Town Meeting…Though I disagree with Mr. Sylvia and Ms. Winslow’s opinion, I have nothing but the utmost respect for both of them…they attended every evening of Town Meeting to speak their opinion on any or all of the articles, not just the ones that affected them personally…the way the process is supposed to happen…thank you for reaffirming  the exact point I was trying to make…

#29 2009-05-12 11:32:45

MsLilly wrote:

I really don’t think the National Guard will be necessary

I don't either. It's patent bullshit and will subject Kopelman and Paige to more ridicule than it can bear.

#30 2009-05-12 11:42:14

YES MS LILLY  YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND A  SLAGER PARTISAN,THESE PEOPLE WORK HARD FOR THE TOWN AND HAVE GIVEN THERE BEST FOR THE TOWN MS LILY, I SO YOUR BOING TO VOYE FOR MAYOR MC CHEESE , HOW ABOUT MAYOR UNEMPLOYABLE DONAHUE , YOUR SUCH A LAUAGABLE PARTSAN.

#31 2009-05-12 12:07:17

BillW...you spoke about photo's that were rejected for viewing last night... If they were taken by you and have to do with the Swift's Beach property, would you be against posting them here?  I know that I was on the fence in regards to the Swift's Beach article until I saw the photos that were shown...I'm wondering what effect yours would have had on my decision if they had been presented...

#32 2009-05-12 13:30:08

MsLilly wrote:

I know that I was on the fence in regards to the Swift's Beach article until I saw the photos that were shown...

You mean Bruce's predictable flood tide at full moon images? Cute, huh?

Hope I'm not the only one noticed Donahue refused to answer why he disapproved the proponent's exhibits. At least some of them (below) have appeared on this site before.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Swifts_Beach_Landscape_Beach_Club_001.jpg
Swift's Beach, 1910
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/429_wankincoave1910_01.jpg
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/429_wankincoave1910_02.jpg
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/429_wankincoave1910_03.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#33 2009-05-12 14:05:47

MsLilly wrote:

.  We had 271 voters walk into TM that evening and after voting on a single article, 118 of those voters got up and walked out the door…44% of the body, a majority of which were directly affected by the personnel plan…

MsLilly, I do not see things the same as you do.  I watched a few people leave after the vote on the personnel policies.  I was surprised that a few more did not leave. 

I noticed a large group to my right, to my left and in front of me were in favor of the Nitrogen group.  I watched as they and large groups from all over the room paraded out of the room after the nitrogen vote.

The figures on the votes do not support your view:  The Personnel Policies were voted on first with 158 : 109 for further study.  total = 267.   The Nitrogen vote for further study was 157 : 122.  total = 279

It was after the nitrogen article that people who I saw voted against further study left in droves.

Can anyone go up to K&P to ask for clarity on issues.  Anyway, that is just management.  There is always 2 sides to each issue.

#34 2009-05-12 14:36:18

Ms. Lilly maybe you are ready for the moderator's job?

#35 2009-05-12 14:59:01

Mixie...I am sure I can retrieve my copy of the warrant out of the trash which is where  I noted the counts, but I really don't think it necessary...Let's use yours...so now instead of one article, we vote on two before a majority of the body leaves...please accept my apology for viewing this system as broken...kudos to all those that showed up for one evening and left after voting on two articles...what was I thinking...

Then again, we could always just use the initial counts to make a point...night of personnel plan/nitrogen article count : #271....last night's count: #150....I guess those speak for themselves...

And if you would like to ask K&P if they were asked about the legality of reinstating the 1999 personnel plan after the vote, they will assure you that someone did...

#36 2009-05-12 15:07:57

Mixie, I agree with you. I was surprised to read Ms. Lilly's account. 118 people all left at the same time? How crazy is that. There would have been a traffic jam at the door as those people needed to file out. I didn't see that, but I guess you are right. You see what you want to see. Of course, again, it was ok for the Donahue crowed to stack the water district meeting and then have those folks leave right away. Two faced, hypocrisy if you ask me.

I was also surprised to see that  a private citizen (Ms. Lilly) spoke to town counsel. Of course, it's not the first time I've seen a private citizen go up there for a chat (I saw her in the past). We are not blind. Employees and board members have to get permission to talk to town counsel, but  I guess if you are a puppet for the regime, you don't have to.

I'm tired of people saying that when they lose the vote on their article, special interest groups are destroying town meeting and making a mockery of the democratic process. But if they win the vote on their article because they got extra people to town meeting, it is the purest form of democracy. Two faced, hypocrisy again.

There are two sides to both the nitrogen article and the personnel plan. Both make some good points, but no one wants to listen to the other side because they are sure they are right. Not everyone in the auditorium is associated with the evil CBW or the evil BOS. Some people come because they have been doing so for many years and because they care about the town. They vote after they listen to the debate and make logical choices. Blind loyalty is just stupid. Some of the people have only come to three or four town meetings, and they know it all. Are we ready to let the inmates run the asylum?

Last edited by Molly (2009-05-12 15:11:18)

#37 2009-05-12 15:27:34

MsLilly wrote:

And if you would like to ask K&P if they were asked about the legality of reinstating the 1999 personnel plan after the vote, they will assure you that someone did...

I didn't ask if someone did, for all I know you could be a member of some board who would be allowed.  I wanted to know if the audience at large could approach the town's management attorney.

#38 2009-05-12 15:45:22

May 7th, 2009 edition of the formerly free rag:
Cover page:  "By a margin of 158-109, the article [nitrogen] was shelved for further study.

Page 7 (I wonder why ragman reported on the articles out of order?) stampede followed
" Inside the Wareham ... was voted for further study 157 - 122" (personnel policies)

#39 2009-05-12 17:24:56

TBL wrote:

Who was the guy who spoke up about the alcohol bylaw and said he was concerned he could get in trouble for drinking a beer on his tailgate in his own driveway? Like the police are concerned about something like that, get a clue. He was reading way too hard into that bylaw.

Some guy who doesn't care about looking foolish.

#40 2009-05-12 19:05:40

I guess I must be missing some point. Dozens of people left after the nitrogen article, most notably the ones who voted against it, many of whom are regulars at Town Democratic Commitee events, and this is not stacking the audience?

My question for Ms Lilly is, what do you think an employee is worth. I know for myself, I work in the public sector, I could make much more money in the private sector but I stay for two reasons. Firstly because I want the security of health insurance in my retirement and secondly because I love serving the public. But, I am getting tired of all the public employee bashing. When times are good and the private sector enjoys profit sharing and nice Christmas bonuses I still get nothing. I have not had a raise above 3% in any given year since prop 2 1/2. I maxed out on steps 7 years after I took my job. I get a little longevity check, a few hundred dollars each year because I have stayed with the town I work for going on 30 years now. I have never had the day after Thanksgiving off.

It is hurtful to those of us who have dedicated our lives to a community to be treated so poorly. When it snows I have to go to work and answer phones, so when an irate citizen who wants to know when a plow is coming can get an answer. Does anyone think of those of us who stay up all night to make sure the roads are safe for you in the morning appreciate this treatment? Times are tough everywhere, but towns get hit the hardest, Wareham is not in the financial straights they would have you believe. If they were they would not be buying filing cabinets.

The town I work in is down to half staff, we are all working harder and just because the staff goes away doesn't mean the work does. Please do not make assumptions about things you know nothing about Ms Lilly.

#41 2009-05-12 20:36:09

Yes ILIAZ, you are missing my point...the issue I have is with how the decisions of this town are being made...when the argument is not over whether or not the audience is being stacked, but who are the ones stacking it, our form of government has some serious flaws and is in desperate need of changing...

#42 2009-05-12 21:07:30

Funny how you (Ms Lilly) and the BOS, and their loyal followers ALL feel the same way.  Strange.  No one is thinking, you know maybe a mayor isn't a good idea....

#43 2009-05-12 21:44:42

commonsense wrote:

Funny how you (Ms Lilly) and the BOS, and their loyal followers ALL feel the same way.  Strange.  No one is thinking, you know maybe a mayor isn't a good idea....

If you are implying I believe a Mayoral form of government should be seriously considered, I do, but only as recently as last week.  If you don't agree, just read Mixie’s and Molly's posts...nobody even bothers to deny the audience stacking anymore, it's just when and who is doing the stacking...that's what we consider the truest form of democracy?  If nothing else, it is truly an injustice for all the other registered voters who give up their time to participate in an entire town meeting not based on what article is being voted on but because it is simply the right thing to do.  If it were possible, I’d prefer to try and change the format of Town Meeting rather than our entire form of government…but until someone tells me that is possible, I prefer a Mayor to what we have now…

#44 2009-05-12 21:55:18

Ms. Lilly:
I welcome you to pull the voter files from Fall Town meeting and this TM, I suspect you will find a number of regulars, a few new comers (notably Mr. Cruz) and a large number of TDC members.

The people who are "stacking" the audience are the people you call friends, same with the water district meeting.

You want to see how destructive a Mayor form of government is, take a look at Braintree. The Mayor was going to be the panecea to years of fiscal mismanagement, after a massive layoff they are still broke, but the Mayor has a beautiful new office and meeting space costing hundreds of thousands of dollars. People are still losing their jobs, employees are losing their homes and it all around sucks.

#45 2009-05-12 22:11:41

ILIAZ...if it's my friends doing the stacking, they're certainly not voting like friends...

THANK YOU for understanding the issue I am having a problem with...and as I said, I never preferred a mayor over TA/BOS/Town Meeting...it was one of the few ideas mentioned by the BOS that I did not agree with, until now...but as I said before, I prefer to try and fix town meeting before abandoning our current form of government all together...any suggestions?

#46 2009-05-12 23:02:50

Folks supporting the nitrogen article left after the vote was taken.  Yes it looks as if they stacked the meeting and then left.  The regular TM attendees out numbered the special interest group.  The article failed.  TM voters spoke.  This is the democratic process and it is a fine process that people are trying to diminish.  There are simply some people who want to control the town.  This will never happen.  Those that want/need control are going to eventually learn that they need to work with others to get things done.  I believe the status quo is changing for the better of wareham.  I have faith in this town and in the poeple of this town.  There will be no mayoral form of government.  The BOS/Slager crew are losing power and control more and more as people realize the truth.

#47 2009-05-13 07:14:53

I love your optimism Mixie. I also agree that a mayor, one person making the decisions, is not the way to go. The only problem with our form of democratic government in this town is the BOS. Over many years, town meeting was a civilized, dignified discussion led by a great town moderator and no one was targeted as an obstructionist by the way he or she voted. Sure, discussion was occasionally lively, but not nasty. Now, we have seen personal vendettas made public. It has gotten downright ugly.

Last  night on the televised bos meeting, when the name of Cindy Parola was politely brought up by the attorney, Brenda snorted an un-lady-like laugh and Bruce immediately said he'd have to get everything in writing from the habitat group. This type of unprofessional behavior is not acceptable. Habitat for Humanity is a good organization helping the underprivileged. Brenda and Bruce's personal hatred of CP was obvious. The attorney looked stunned for a moment and then explained that CP had to answer to a 17 member board so she couldn't say for sure how the board would vote.

First rule in politics: don't take it personally. This board has taken it personally against the library, the library director, the library trustees, the CEDA director, the town accountant, the former TAs, both of them, the building inspector, Dr. Gleason, the former selectmen, the CPC, former COA, scientists with a different viewpoint, the board of health, the harbormaster, well, I guess you get the picture. Look at it logically. Before this team took over, Wareham was a good place to live.

I dislike the fact that people who have just moved to town and only attended a few of the recent town meetings think they know best for Wareham. So, I hope you are right Mixie. What happened to the civility these jokers promised when they were elected?

#48 2009-05-14 21:05:31

TBL wrote:

From Ragman's crystal balls:
"Nobody will ever take away a Marion man’s right to drink in his truck .."
So apparently, ragman and his BOS pack, think they have some inside information.  Well good for them!  Aren't they so clever and informed?   Ragman must be so proud to be getting gossip printed in his rag....such a wonder...

Last edited by Mixie (2009-05-14 21:06:47)

#49 2009-05-16 12:06:49

TBL

Conversation between stoners: Awww man, the pot law passed man. Now if we toke up in front of Marc Anthony's we have to pay big bucks man. That means no money for pizza to satisfy our munchies man. I guess we should just go smoke at your place in your mom's basement man.

Last edited by TBL (2009-05-16 12:19:07)

#50 2009-05-16 12:49:55

LIving at the office bob looks that way bob
i tried to tell you bob long long time ago but you were so sure
they dont need you bob your credability is toast and no one reads your paper anymore
you are useless to them bob
have to fabricate doll stories for some sad pathetic attention bob?

its all unraveling bob isnt it
just like dad said huh bob

Pathetic!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com