#1 2011-02-25 12:52:03

Sources say the Sweet Bruceymobile was spotted on a tow truck today. 

This would be, I don't know, I lost count, the umpteenth time that the Bruceymobile has been on a tow truck.

No word yet on:

1)  How Sweet Brucey will make it to future Westfield Committee meetings.

2)  When the Tow Truck Drivers Union will throw Sweet Brucey an appreciation celebration for all the business he brings them.

3)  Whether or not the tow truck driver knew who Sweet Brucey was.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-02-25 13:33:36)

#2 2011-02-25 14:58:24

why not put this crook on the westfield commitee?

#3 2011-02-25 15:24:10

christ that car has been on a tow truck more times than in a handicapp spot!

#4 2011-02-25 15:32:39

PeterGriffin wrote:

christ that car has been on a tow truck more times than in a handicapp spot!

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/bruce_civil_service_hearing.jpghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/bb.col.art.gif
Caption, Please

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-02-25 17:08:47)

#5 2011-02-25 15:39:35

This causes me to worry about the selection of Sweet Brucey for the Westfield committee.  While I am no expert on the RFP process, it is probably a safe assumption that it is more complicated than the general knowledge one needs to have a car.

#6 2011-02-25 16:07:35

GuyIncognito wrote:

This causes me to worry about the selection of Sweet Brucey for the Westfield committee.  While I am no expert on the RFP process, it is probably a safe assumption that it is more complicated than the general knowledge one needs to have a car.

But, but, but Brucie's working for free!

Shit, this too easy.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#8 2011-02-25 19:37:45

More breaking news! Sweet Brucie is apparently claiming he was the target of a willful tire slashing attack after attending his first meeting of the Westfield Committee.

See? It all connects up! Naturally Sweet Brucie and Bobo's Playhouse are blaming  - wait for it! - us.

As I recall from the Swift's Beach land taking horror show, most of the malicious mischief down there pointed directly to Sweet Brucie himself, or Brucie and his faithful companion, Squirrel Enforcement Officer Ligor.

Last edited by billw (2011-02-25 21:55:36)

#9 2011-02-25 20:05:59

These things happen when you're a jerk to 9 out of 10 people you meet. It was probably some kids who's snowman Bruce kicked over..or sled he broke for going past his house.

Obviously there were laws broken here..trespassing, damage to property.. I hope they investigate it and catch whoever did it...But, Sweet Brucey..what goes around, comes around..I think it's karma.

#10 2011-02-25 22:10:44

maybe its the kid who bruce stuck in the hand with his fork, maybe its the kid who bruce smahed his kite ,ah i think  his car was towed by the repo men again ,for this the town put ole brucey on the westfield project so he could park ill legaly in all those handicapped parking place , boy i bet ole brucey will get a kick out of that,ole bruce   i here your supporting ellen amd mike for selectmen ,i guess 3 of a kind.

#11 2011-02-25 22:12:10

I never understood slashing tires. It is much more disturbing, and very hard to find, if you simply put a pin hole in the upper parts of the tire stem.

Very effective.

Tires go flat every 4 or 5 days and you can't figure out why.

I don't know where I heard that.

#12 2011-02-26 07:19:36

Please Ole Brucey Pray Tell You Went To Law School ,yet No Licence Why Not ,because You Are A Lazy Dumb Ass Like Your Buddey And Stupid Like Your Buddey Curley ,and Bouyh Live Off Your Wifes, Curley Wants Back On The Scene As Asst Moderator A Job Theat Should Be Elimated As The Job Is Not In Our Town Charter ,its A Job Created By Curley  And You Want A Job As A Westfild Person , Follow The  Money ,,     But The Question Is Bruce And Curley Go To Law School And Cant Pass The Bar Exam ,why are  you 2 guys just to stupid.

Last edited by redrobin (2011-02-26 07:21:34)

#13 2011-02-28 14:45:02

By: robertslager on 2/28/11
According to the police report, Sauvageau and his two immediate neighbors were the victims of this vandalism. This was not a neighborhood-wide incident.
By: TesnoBay on 2/28/11
Not neighborhood wide, but not targeted at Bruce alone
By: robertslager on 2/28/11
That is correct, although Bruce said he is friends with both of his neighbors. I'm not convinced it was random.

Bruce doesn't have friends. And previously when asked if squirrel hunter and Bruce were friends he said no

#14 2011-02-28 16:42:54

PeterGriffin wrote:

Bruce doesn't have friends. And previously when asked if squirrel hunter and Bruce were friends he said no

Bruce Sauvageau is an equal opportunity bully to any and all in his vicinity, as are most bipolar afflicted. Never know when they'll erupt, only that they will. Our prisons are full of them.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com