#1 2013-07-10 07:01:59

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/1943.NYC.Lincoln.jpg
Background, left to right: Ed, Rufus, Helen and Jim Lincoln, MD.
Foreground, Tom Lincoln scolded for goofing on baby brother Piet.

Thomas Lincoln, 76, of South Pasadena, California, formerly of Wareham, passed away recently.

He was the husband of Catherine Lincoln of South Pasadena and the son of the late Dr. James R. Lincoln, M.D., and Helen Palmer Lincoln.

Thomas graduated from Wareham High School with the class of 1955 and went on to attend Tulane University in Louisiana.

He worked as a mechanical engineer in South Pasadena until his retirement.

In addition to his wife, Thomas is survived by two brothers: Rufus of Colorado and Peter of Hawaii. He was predeceased by his brother, Edward, and his sister, Elisabeth.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#2 2013-07-10 15:59:43

Sorry for your loss, Bill.

#3 2013-07-11 07:13:40

danoconnell wrote:

Sorry for your loss, Bill.

The Lincoln's four sons were grown and mostly gone by the time I got here. I met Tom only twice that I remember and I'm stuck wondering about minor details, like what became to the 1922 Lincoln touring car he inherited.

I do have a vivid memory of Ed Lincoln arriving in Lima, Peru after hitch hiking in the late 50s from Wareham to South America and canoeing at least half the remaining distance down the Amazon to our front door, which I answered. Last I'd seen Ed, he was Mister Arizona, body building champeen, and I did not recognize the 125lb ghost before me. Some of you may remember the film he took of that trip.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com