• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » its just a matter of time before wareham goes into recevership

#1 2013-07-06 07:32:53

and the  state takes over. the hand writing is on the wall.

#2 2013-07-06 09:11:15

When I asked a prominent, long-time resident the question, his response was "within three years"...will "State slashing" save a Town that cant seem to get out of it's own way?

#3 2013-07-06 09:36:58

There might be time enough to save the Town.  Take a look at Chelsea when they went into State receivership.  I was a vendor to that City and they were on the hook to me for 5 grand.  The receiver just made it go away.  The way Wareham is going, I would not do a cents worth of business with them......glad I retired.

Just look at the mixed up priorities of our elected officials.  Spending valuable time and resources on things that do no benefit to the residents.  The biggest boondoggle is the BOH going after landlords.  Just because some are idiots, does not mean they all are.  Their logic is that we should just smash them all down with crazy fees and repressive actions.  The whole BOH should be re-called before the damage they cause gets worse.

Get rid of Bowen before he rips us off for another 100 grand with his poor advice..................less legal expense, more common sense !!!!!

Elect Selectmen who are in it for the residents.  Lip service is just that.  Just a bunch of power mongers and do nothings.  Remember those political signs..........not much is happening to make you believe that you elected someone who is not afraid to speak out and move things in the right direction.  Just pure BS.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » its just a matter of time before wareham goes into recevership

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com