• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » i have lived in wareham for about 50 years and have never seen wareham

#1 2013-05-11 07:28:08

so screwed up finacially ,it started with brenda ,cronin,savenue and the donahues , they screwed up wareham so bad that it will take decades to fix the damage that they caused .  i dont think slashing the police and the library are the right things to do. if i were given the budget i would cuy things differently and i urge town meeting voters to cut  the chiefs and not the indians, we should noy be cutting from those who do the griunt work in town .

#2 2013-05-11 07:38:35

i would cut asst pricipals and  office workers , physoclogits and nurses ,also i would cut the circulm director. on the town side of gov i would not allow any more 40b developments and if sewed i would ask lawyers in town to defend the town that they live in for free. i would be puuting on the ballot to combine the water depts and fire depts.

#3 2013-05-11 12:02:27

In view of the town's desperate finances, those are modest and sensible proposals.

The numbers point to an inescapable conclusion, greenhornet. Wareham's mismanagers are determined to intentionally push the town into receivership.

Who would profit, that's what I want to know.

#4 2013-05-21 08:00:10

Here is your answer, Bill....Makepeace.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » i have lived in wareham for about 50 years and have never seen wareham

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com