• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » is frank heath of the finance commitee trying to balance the towns

#1 2012-10-15 22:28:58

budget on the backs of the wareham police dept., there is talk of getting  rid of the towns share of the quin bill ,  see wareham week vidio,  this is the same frank heath who advocated the school over rides  he also advocated takeing over the spinning library,this was all fine if we have the money,he  advocated the school over rides when the people in wareham are suffering on one of the greated recessins  since the great depression,   now frank heath advocates a study and recomadations about the town paying for the states  share of the quin bill, will  mr heath recomend getting rid of the quin bill, that shyster town lawyer we have has said the town does not have to pay  if i have my facts straight.

#2 2012-10-15 22:34:31

i guess the policmen in wareham do not matter to mr heath  and the contracts that have been signed by the town and the policmen , will the town be sewed again ? , is the savings from not paying for the quin bill to pay  for the school roof?    frank the over rides you advocated were defeated at the polls ,  wareham has the 2nd highest crime rate after brocton  , is this the way wareham treats the policmen who protect us , .

#3 2012-10-15 22:37:32

also if we want to  save money fire the town lawyer ,he is way over payed , go back to k and p.

#4 2012-10-15 22:44:05

i beleave if there was to be a study about the quin bill in wareham then it needed to have a policmen on the commitee to make it fair.

#5 2012-10-16 12:19:25

well acording to up daded sources the finance commitee under the head of frank heath contacted the towns legal council about  wareham not payingthe quin bill  ,his answer was they had to pay the quin bill  ,WHO AUTHROIZED THE FINANCE COMMITEE TO CONTACT LEGAL COUNCIL ? ARNT OUR LEGAL BILLS ALREADY TO HIGH?     SO WHAT DID THE FINANCE COMMITEE THEN DO THEY WENT TO PRIVATE COUNCIL TO GET THE ANSWER THEY WANTED  , THE ANSWER WAS  YES YOU COULD GIVE UP  PAYING THE  QUIN BILL , MORE WASTED MONEY ON LEGAL FEES,

#6 2012-10-16 12:25:42

Wareham Is Under Contracts  With The Police Dept  To Pay The Quin Bill , The Finance Commitee Goes Beyond There Charter And Hires  2 Diferent Lawyers , They Are Only Supposed To Give There Opinion  On Town Meeting  Articals, Now They Spend And Waste Money That The Town Does Not Have  They Plan To Bring An Artical To Town Meeting To Get Rid  Of The Quin Bill,  The Police Have A Powerfull Union  The Town Will Loose The Battle With The Police Union And There Will Be More Wasted Money .

#7 2012-10-16 12:29:31

The Finance Commitee Needs To Drop This Insane Plan To Screw Our Hard Working Policmen, And Balance The Towns Budget On The Backs Of Our Hard Working Policmen, I Dont Blame All On The Finance Commitee , This Is Frank Heaths Doing.

#8 2012-10-16 13:37:53

Green Hornet,
Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story! The Finance Committee has never discussed getting rid of the Town's portion of the Quinn Bill. The Finance Committee did the research and submitted our findings to the Selectmen in the form of a letter. In no way was it "our plan" or "Frank Heath's plan" to "eliminate the Town's portion of the Quinn Bill". Our charge was to read the available information and advise. Not sure how we were/are wasting money since (the last time I checked) none of us are paid. If you spent more time watching the meetings, you would realize you have very little clue what you are talking about. There is no Article that the Finance Committee is going to bring to Town Meeting to get rid of the Quinn Bill. The Finance Committee has discussed this issue as far back as 2011, so it isn't anything new. 

When the minutes of the meeting are voted on and approved, the letter will become part of the minutes and posted publically. Until then, either watch the meetings, attend the meetings, or read the minutes of the meetings.

You owe Frank Heath and the Finance Committee an apology, but I suspect we will have to get in line.

#9 2012-10-16 17:22:35

It is so good to hear from you, Larry.

Can we make an agreement that this site, as it always has been, is the truth of what is happening?

We need leaders to lead.

We need REAL information to inform us.

Aristotle, I believe said,"One cannot lead until one learns to follow."

We need leaders like you to tell us the truth and keep us informed.

Thanks for checking in:)

Love to Liz and the family.

Wish I could make the BBQ :)

#10 2012-10-17 08:53:37

Dan,
I appreciate the comments! You know you are always welcome at our house! The FinCom believes in transparency. Our meetings are taped and televised through WCTV. I believe you can access our meeting through their website. You can also access the minutes of our meetings through the town's website.

#11 2012-10-17 19:02:51

REAL access, Larry, is your opinion.

#12 2012-10-18 17:11:51

frank heath is quoted on the vidio on wareham week as saying that the policmen make 25% more than the average citzen in wareham, yet he had no problem when the teachers got  a 16% raise and the plocie got a 4% raise, mr heath have you been takeing your talking points from barcak obamha , pitting one class of citzens against another .

#13 2012-10-18 17:16:53

also  the police work extra time away from there familys doing details , yet you want  to count this extra money against there salery,frank have you no shame.

#14 2012-10-18 17:18:10

all the police need to go to citzens parctipation  next week to complain against this traversty

#15 2012-10-18 17:37:57

people have moragateges and car payments ,yet frank does not care  that thay may loose there houses because of this.

#16 2012-10-20 02:28:40

what finance commitee members were on the sub commitee?

#17 2012-10-20 02:33:54

rumor has it that the finance commitee is planning to write a letter  to the board of selectmen saying get rid of the states portion of  the quinn bill, even though there is writing in the police union contract stating that the town  is responsible for these moneys , therefore setting the town  up for more lawsuits and legal fees .

#18 2012-10-20 02:38:02

where is the mney comeing from to  replace the school roof , could it be coming from  takeing the money from the policmen who use this money to support there children and pay there morgatges?

#19 2012-11-20 14:17:05

bump

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » is frank heath of the finance commitee trying to balance the towns

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com