#1 2012-11-02 01:15:39

Wareham Police responded Thursday to a disturbance at the Assessors office instigated, I'm told, by Brenda Eckstrom and John Donahue.

Another Town Hall inhabitant tells me, "When the employee harassment charges hit the fan with this one, it will make the Bliss payout look like chump change."

#2 2012-11-02 07:25:34

My Gaud Will These 2 Nuts Brocton Brenda And John Donahue Leave This Women Alone ,they Have Cost This Town Tons Of Money In Lawsuits Allready, Brenda Is So Damm Stupid And A Drunin Lush Who Is She Trying To Tell This Women What To Do, And Curley Has Been Fired From So Maney Jobs That It Would Make Your Hair Curl., If This Women Has A Heart Attack On The Job , She Will Own The Town,      What In The Hell Is In The Minds Of Wareham Voters That Elect These 2 Stupit  Assholes.     And Brocton Aliias The Vodka Lady Is Planning To Run For Selectmen.       Hell They Used To Call Wareham Little Brocton , But Maybe They  Should Call It Lush Town If They Elect Brocto Brenda For Anything.  She Is Plain And Simple An Ass .

#3 2012-11-02 14:39:50

Elsa Miller, Wareham's Director of Assessment, apparently recorded her last exchange with Messieurs Donahue and Eckstrom.

If you have a copy of this recording, please oh please send it here anonymity assured.

"One-Party" Consent

38 out of 50 states, including the District of Columbia, have a "one-party" rule that requires the consent of at least one person in a conversation before it can be surreptitiously recorded. This means that as long as one person (for instance, the recorder) consents to the recording, she can record the conversation without informing the other parties she is doing so.

12 states forbid the recording of private conversations without the consent of all parties. They are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.

Last edited by billw (2012-11-02 14:55:31)

#4 2012-11-02 14:45:25

Will our BOS help stop this insanity and bring Curly and Brenduh before them??..it remains a mystery how anyone could vote for these two losers..as we see, history continually repeats itself..

#5 2012-11-02 15:02:09

A Message To Brocton Brenda Lay Off The Booze, And To Curley Where Will You Dump Your Trash That You Used To Dump Behind The Old Closed  Stapels ,they Are  Putting A New Store  In The Building , You Smuck.

#6 2012-11-02 17:37:56

More details are emerging. Brenda Eckstrom and John Donahue reportedly arrived at the Assessor's office yesterday at 4:20pm and were advised they couldn't remain past 4:30pm closing. The storm limited open hours at Town Hall this week. Donahue and Eckstrom insisted they had the permission of Assessor Steve Curry and refused to leave.

This is one police report I really want to see...

#7 2012-11-02 20:58:08

read the min. of the assesor's May of this year. Brenda and Donahue gang up on Ms Miller because they wanted to interfer with the day to day and she stood her ground.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com