#1 2012-04-06 07:32:55

until  MILES BURKE IS LAID OFF, UNTIL MARCIA GRISWALD IS LAID OFF, UNTIL THE  ANDREWS NEW FINACIAL MAN IS LAID OFF, UNTIL THE  MS MIRANDA IS LAID OFF AT THE SCHOOL DEEEPT IS LAID OFF UNTIL EVERY ONE OVER 100K EXCEPTS  A 5 YEAR PAY FREEZE, UNTIL WE HAVE A UNBIASED SCHOOL BUS STUDY,  THERE ARE MANEY OTHER COST  SAVINGS THAT WE SHOULD COSIDER, AND BY THE WAY ARE WE GOING TO HAVE  A DEPT EXCLUSION  EVERY TIME  WE NEED TO BUY BUSES, THE  TOWN HAS BEEN MISMANGED FOR A FEW YEARS NOW  , I HAVE GIVEN UP THAT SPARE CUP OF COFFEE ALREADY , I WILL NOT VOTE FOR AN  OVERIDE. GO TO  TOWN MEETING AND STOP THAT OVER RIDE NONSENSE. LET THEM LIVE WITHIN THERE BUDGET.

#2 2012-04-06 08:45:22

we must demand accoutability from our leaders and a bare bones budget before we can except an override, we must see they are trying , its just to damm easy to ask the taxpayers to foot the bill , when the leaders  of wareham  have secrewed things up so badley, so get to town meeting and vote this override down till the leaders of wareham prove they can do the job., then come back at next town meeeting and ask the voters then.

#3 2012-04-06 08:52:58

a  coupe of years ago there was stimilos mony avaible for the schools , one time money if you will , nonrecuring money, the school dept shoud have bought busses with that money, they should hace done a school study for minot, they should have  bought text books with that money ,they should have fixed the high school roof with that one time money , what did they do none of the above , they hired a bunch of teachers they now want to keep and stick the wareham taxpayer with the bill that should have been payed with the stimulous money,es these fools think we are crazy or stupid vote the over ride down.

#4 2012-04-06 08:58:41

and people dont keep come to me with that old saying  the override costs just abot a cup of coffee , i have heard that argument before and i am out of coffee money, and if the  override looses at the poles dont bring it back up again and again , ticking the voting pubic  , a no vote is a no vote , except it.

#5 2012-04-06 09:10:13

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/cupofcoffee.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#6 2012-04-06 13:29:11

The old regime has done a great deal of damage to our town. We cannot not fix it with out hurting someone. I would rather hurt everyone, including the people still around that caused the trouble, with a tax than hurt our employees and children. Have faith in the new people and give them some money to bandage our wounds.

#7 2012-04-06 18:39:11

Menrva wrote:

The old regime has done a great deal of damage to our town. We cannot not fix it with out hurting someone. I would rather hurt everyone, including the people still around that caused the trouble, with a tax than hurt our employees and children. Have faith in the new people and give them some money to bandage our wounds.

Slavin and Teitelbaum get no honeymoon, not even a post coital glow.

We've heard too  many lies, Menrva, from everyone concerned. It's put up or shut up time.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com