#1 2012-04-04 17:12:35

Believe this crap and you are instantly voted to be one of Wareham's "Jackwagon's" as Sgt. Ermey would say !!!!!

By: darkknight on 4/4/12
Mr. Slager, you wrote something yesterday on a different thread that deeply moved me. I will carry these words with me the rest of my life.

"The good fight is always worth fighting. I remain hopeful for a positive outcome for Wareham tonight, but regardless I would never switch places with some of the people in Take Back Wareham. A person's soul can never be taken away from them. It can only be given. They will never have mine."

Mr. Slager, your ability to keep getting back up and fighting for what you believe in is nothing short of inspirational to me. Thank you so much for everything you do.

By: robertslager on 4/4/12
I don't know what to say to that, darknight, other than thank you. When I was a kid I used to love to play baseball. I practiced every day and took losing very hard. After one game I was so mad I took my personally autographed Hank Aaron baseball and threw it as far as I could in the woods behind my house, swearing I would never play baseball again. Aaron was my favorite player, and that ball meant the world to me. Minutes later, after I calmed down, I went into the woods looking for it. I spent hours and hours trying to find it but I never did.

My team didn't win the championship that year, but we did the year after that. I never threw another ball into the woods. I just tried harder next time.

I don't know if that makes any sense. It's the best way I can explain it.

It moved me right to the crapper..............could not keep it down.  Hell I would pay to meet this "Dark Night" with his Mr. Slager line.......must be Paul Shooters Brother

Last edited by Quahog (2012-04-04 17:14:52)

#2 2012-04-04 19:08:03

Anyone wanna bet Bobo threw like a broad??????

#3 2012-04-04 20:17:19

I love me...I love me...I trust me...I worship me...I am ME!!!ME!!!ME!!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com