#1 2012-04-02 18:55:53

I had a message left on my answering machine tonight.  The message said that only Sauvageau and Ah****.I don't remember his name, are opposed to the tax increase that could affect my taxes next year.  Isn't this a lie and is that allowed?  Geeze, they will do anything to gain back power so that they can continue their destruction.  I am a bit worried that they will fool people with this tainted message. Oh my guad, it is sooo scary.

#2 2012-04-02 22:02:51

Mixie1 wrote:

I had a message left on my answering machine tonight.  The message said that only Sauvageau and Ah****.I don't remember his name, are opposed to the tax increase that could affect my taxes next year.  Isn't this a lie and is that allowed?  Geeze, they will do anything to gain back power so that they can continue their destruction.  I am a bit worried that they will fool people with this tainted message. Oh my guad, it is sooo scary.

They'll claim their PAC produced the ad and it's protected speech. Was it a recognizable voice, someone you know delivering the pitch? May wind up in court so please save that if you can.

#3 2012-04-02 22:35:42

The person identified himself as Joe.  I deleted the message but my internet provider transcribes the message into an email which I have.  I will also see if I can retrieve the deleted email.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com