#1 2012-03-04 21:34:14

God, Bobo the Clown, what a loser.  He says he's bringing the rag back - oh what a coincidence, just before the election, just in time to help Sweet Brucey.  Didn't he bring the rag back last year around election time to help Mike and Ellen too?  Damn, this guy is one pathetic loser lackey.

Anything for Sweet Brucey, right Bobo?  Anything for Sweet Brucey...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9QZaONMJYaE/S8afBTGiNWI/AAAAAAAAAU8/6ZWETNNwRVA/s1600/stuckonyou2.bmp

BS 1 and BS 2 = Full of BS

#2 2012-03-05 06:48:27

yes he brought it back before the last election whata pathetic loser.

#3 2012-03-05 09:22:08

Like last year, it will go into print right before election to help his buddies out, then like last year, it will go out of print right after election too.  This year, he's pulling Brucey lackey duty because he's always been a good little Brucey Bitch.

Like everything else he's ever done, it will fail miserably.  If his "friends" who pretend to care about him but really just use him actually cared about him, they'd be encouraging him to focus his energy on paying his condo fees and mortgage payments on time, rather than waste time being a shill for Brucey.

#4 2012-03-05 11:01:58

Will he still call the paper "The Wareham Observer" or will he just drop the pretense and call it "The Please Vote for Sweet Brucey Tribune?"

#5 2012-03-05 21:08:45

WHYNOT CALL IT THE FAT PRICK TRIBUNE

#6 2012-03-06 17:48:17

Who's paying for the paper to go to print?  Will the Town be paying for advertising to get the paper up and running? if so, our tax dollars are being used to support political candidates, which I believe is illegal.  BoBo can't possibly have the money to bring the rag back.

#7 2012-03-06 18:51:26

Does Slager actually think someone is going to read his paper? The only thing they might be useful for is a back yard fire pit! Bobo is fucking unreal with his bullshit paper and butt buddy Bruce.

#8 2012-03-06 23:16:55

where can I get a copy Most likely not at any business I go to.  and if it does show up at one that I do it will be the last time I go there. don't want to even see it Its been gone for a year and felt sooooo gooood. i wont even take a drive to Swifts beach so I don't have to see Bruce.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com