#1 2012-02-17 17:25:47

On this site, we will NEVER disclose the real name of any person.

For all of the assholes on certain sites, let it be known that I am registered and known on Wareham Week as Justataxpayer and Citizen.

Check it out, dirt bags,

#2 2012-02-17 20:30:15

when you blog on this site rember bill protects your name ,when bloging on other sites you had better use a fake name. that said i thinh the halifax harlot is full of shit.

#3 2012-02-17 20:46:57

There are exceptions.

Obvious fucktardary - like the Courier's David Smith masquerading as multiple rascist personality disorders - is one.

Personal threats, which thankfully I haven't seen here, are another. If I do, I will refer them to law enforcement.

#4 2012-02-18 08:16:56

Let it be known that we only accept real names of persons running for office, unlike some other sites.

#5 2012-02-28 13:50:07

What a scandal!!!

Elected officials are posting on blog sites under anonymous names and making statements we would all love to hear them say as THEMSELVES!!!

Stop the bullshit. Say your name, who you are, what elected position you hold, and tell us the damn truth.

Real easy.

You will become a hero to everyone.

There are many people, still left, in Wareham, that remember that they trust and respect their elected officials.

Tell them the truth...name names...cite examples...offer resolutions to the problems...be strong, visionary and committed to your elected office....you don't get paid anyway...who gives a crap?

Sorry to say....time is running out....very quickly.

#6 2012-02-28 15:21:27

Time is running out, Dan..April is fast approaching and all eyes should be kept on the "prize""!!..the distractions of a fugitive Selectman, an out-of-work journalist from another Town, and an anonymous blogger scandal are minor compared to what issues this Town faces..time to focus on righting the ship here and holding this awful TA accountable..

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com