#1 2011-12-08 07:52:56

With Sweet Brucey's announcement that he will run for selectman next year on the rag site, it's time to reinstate "The Sweet Brucey Chronicles" so that voters who have just tuned in can learn why they should not waste a vote on this clown.

I'll start, you all follow along:

1) Owes $181,000 in back taxes to the state and federal government.  When questioned about it by a Standard Times reporter, Sweet Brucey yelled at the reporter, calling him a "punk," "asshole," and "hitman."  The story was picked up by the Boston Herald and other news outlets:

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … /906040378

2)  I heard something that he's in some kind of dispute with his buddy (I assume now ex-buddy) Ligor over some wood. 

3)  Complaints lodged with the State Ethics Commission over Swifts Beach fiasco.  Brucey had a beef with the Swifts Beach property owner for not renting him land for a car parking business he was running.

4)  Stabbed a kid in the hand with a pizza fork.

5)  Posed on camera sticking up his middle finger.  (Bill, do you still have that photo?)

#2 2011-12-08 07:58:54

6)  Here's an editorial from the Standard Times that compares Sweet Brucie to Richard Nixon in that both were paranoid and quick to declare critics as "enemies." 

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … 015/TOWN14

Standard Times wrote:

Ask Sauvageau about his tax problem, as a Standard-Times reporter did last week, and you may learn an entirely new set of words you won't be able to share with your children. The kindest thing he said to our reporter was that his tax questions have nothing to do with his abilities to serve as chairman of the Wareham selectmen. I am guessing that more than a few people in town believe that it is not too much to expect that their elected leaders pay their income taxes like everybody else.

#3 2011-12-08 08:12:12

7) Standard Times column calling Brucey's leadership "disastrous" and that he is "undeserving of reelection."

Standard Times wrote:

OUR VIEW: Wareham, throw the bums out
April 02, 2010 12:00 AM

Wareham voters have a chance to set things right again on Tuesday.

They will elect two members of the Board of Selectmen. The incumbents are Bruce Sauvageau and John Cronan, whose leadership has been disastrous for the community. Neither deserves re-election.

Sauvageau and Cronan have bullied critics and opponents, presided over a municipal government that is secretive and vindictive, conducted a witch hunt against demoralized town employees, made key hiring decisions behind closed doors, and routinely refused to answer questions or provide information about the public's business.

In so doing, they have made Wareham's municipal government a laughingstock that has stoked uncivil conduct and anger between rival factions. They have driven away talented employees, refused to allow any real public involvement in the hiring of either a new town administrator or a new chief of police, and cost the town money in lawsuits stemming from their bad decision-making.

Good leadership can change all that, and we urge every Wareham voter to make sure he or she casts a vote Tuesday. Because Sauvageau and Cronan are incumbents, they will be certain to make sure their supporters go to the polls. So if the turnout is low, the incumbents will have an advantage. A heavy turnout — above 5,000 voters — should benefit the three challengers.

All three would make excellent selectmen and bring a needed change to the board's makeup and functioning. All three promise to eliminate the back-room decision-making that Sauvageau and Cronan relish.

But because there are three challengers — Frank DeFelice, Stephen Holmes and Cara Winslow — there is a chance that the three challengers will split the vote of those who are fed up with the current Board of Selectmen. That might mean either or both Sauvageau and Cronan would be re-elected, which would be the worst possible outcome.

Therefore, we are endorsing Holmes and DeFelice and urge Wareham voters to vote for both.

Holmes is a businessman with excellent financial and personnel management experience. He will watch out for voters' wallets and opposes any general tax increase because the voters cannot afford it. He has witnessed firsthand the abusive tactics of the current Board of Selectmen and speaks forcefully and convincingly of the need for a new way to do business.

DeFelice has served as a selectman and zoning officer in Milton, N.H., and works for the town of Eastham as building inspector and assistant health agent. He is campaigning on the restoration of civility and transparency in municipal government, which have been missing in Wareham under the current regime on the Board of Selectmen.

Both are good candidates, and we urge Wareham residents to take back their town and vote for Stephen Holmes and Frank DeFelice.

#4 2011-12-08 08:22:43

8)  You may remember the infamous shouting match meeting that made it to state TV when Sweet Brucey was flipping out on John McAulliffe.  In this video, at the .30 second mark, Sweet Brucey flips out on reporters, yelling at them to turn off the camera.

Dubious Gift

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#5 2011-12-08 11:58:45

my gaud bruce is a physco, he should not be a selectmen , he should be carted off in a straight jacked to the lonney bin.

#6 2011-12-08 12:03:35

i heard a rumor on one of the selectmens meeting where a reporter asked bruce do you care to comment on the rumor you  beat your wife.

#7 2011-12-08 13:08:07

2009-07-01

It's proved impossible in recent months to get answers to pressing questions.

I have a few here. The rest, if there isn't time, I'll post to my site tonight.

-What part of the town's budget paid for the computer audit?

-Mr. Sauvageau, any resolution with the govt on your tax liabilities?

-Persistent reports of spousal abuse at your residence have surfaced time and again for years. Care to comment?

#8 2011-12-08 13:13:37

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Wareham.Town.Meeting.2010-05-10-Mon-7-13-22-pm.jpg
Wareham Town Meeting - 2010-05-10 Mon 7:13:22pm

#9 2011-12-08 13:16:46

Excuse Me?!?

#10 2011-12-08 19:06:07

a question i would have where is the missing 700k.

#11 2011-12-08 21:45:25

Sweet Brucey on the ruling that bloggers don't have the same protection as journalists:

Sweet Brucey wrote:

By the way to bad for incognito et al. re; federal ruling on blogger's being subject to the same defamation laws as everyone else.

1)  Learn how to spell Brucey.

2)  A new ruling that says bloggers can't hide behind fake anonymous sources and he thinks we should be worried?  Bobo's the one who should be shitting his pants right now with all the potential lawsuits this ruling just opened up for him.

#12 2011-12-08 21:46:22

Sorry, inadvertent mention of he who shall not be named.

#13 2011-12-09 07:25:18

ya mean none of the above is nottrue mr brucey, ya mean one of your family cars was not insured and that you were not driving with out a drivers licence or did not yield to an ambulance that had its siren on or said f you to a cop  on a detailor park in handicapeed parking places ,well all the above are true.

#14 2011-12-09 12:49:10

The Emperor's
New Clothes
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/jailbird.png
Working For Free

~ Sweet Brucie Flogging
Westfield - Click Image ~

Video: Wareham Fall Town Mtg. '09 (10/26)

#15 2011-12-09 14:54:29

His interpretation of the new law is totally incorrect.

Read it again, numb nuts, EVERY word, look at the Legislative intent and the lack of specifics. It is vague and arbitrary at best.

You, or I, or anyone of us, will never see a case based on the law directed at anyone we know.

Bruce does continue to amaze me with his pseudo-knowledge of the law. I understand he has not TAKEN the Bar, thereby, technically has not "not passed" the exam.

Take it ass-face. If you pass it, all of us will shut up and admire you. If you don't (which you won't) then we will be proven right.

I think he is scared to take it. Why would you spend so many years, at that age, and not want to take the Bar and become a lawyer? It doesn't make sense, unless you went to some half-assed school  and you know you can't possibly pass the damn thing.

Who financed your education? Don't they want you to take the freakin' thing so you can show them they didn't piss their money away?

The delusional world still exists, apparently, with the cult.

When he runs for Selectman, ask him to produce his transcripts from whatever school he attended.

The results should be about equal to the number of votes he will receive, if he is dumb enough to actually run.

#16 2011-12-09 15:51:30

We only have Brucey's word that he has not taken the bar exam and Sweet Brucey's word plus 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee.  Seems odd to me that someone who's been out of school for so long would not have taken the exam yet.  If he really hasn't, I wonder why he doubts his abilities if he is as smart as he tells everyone he is?

Brucey, pay your taxes... the economy is bad the government needs the $181,000 now more than ever.  Why should you be a selectman and make decisions about what happens with other people's tax dollars when you're behind on your own taxes?

#17 2012-01-28 09:08:15

Hello bloggers.  Just bumping up the Sweet Brucey chronicles to remind everyone what an incompetent schmuck Sweet Brucey is since he says he'll be pulling his papers when he gets back from Mexico.

#18 2012-01-31 12:02:45

Sweet Brucey is a loser!  Sweet Brucey is a loser!  Pay your taxes Sweet Brucey the Loser!  Don't vote for Sweet Brucey!  Don't vote for Sweet Brucey!  Don't vote for Sweet Brucey!!!!

#19 2012-01-31 12:41:28

i dont know what bruce is thinking about ,how does he plan to be an ethetical selectmen  when he parked in handicaped parling places, he drove with  out a legal drivers licence ,  drove in a car that did not carey car insurance, cut off a ambulance going  tothe hospital and swore at a poiceman.

#20 2012-01-31 12:43:08

he is also being sewed by 2 town  workers, good god he is a physco.

#21 2012-01-31 13:01:17

Does He Beat His Wife?

#22 2012-01-31 13:07:08

In An Act Of Road Rage He Followed A Pregant Women  Home To Yell At Her, And A 2 Year Old Kid S Kite Fell On His Lot  He Crumbled The Kite Up In Front Of The Kid  And The Kid Cried.

#23 2012-01-31 17:15:43

when on his neigbors property and had his wood pile cut up because he did not like the view of the wood pile. the neigbor sewed bruce for going on his property.

#24 2012-01-31 18:47:13

When Running His Pizza Joint Which Failed  He Had A Kid Come To Him And Said There Was Some Plastic In His In His Sub ,bruce Reached Into The Sub And Pulled The Plastic Out And Threw It On The Counter And Said There Your Sub Is Okay.

#25 2012-01-31 18:48:45

He Got Into A Screaming Match With A Comcast Man And The Police Had To Be Called Because It Got So Far Out Of Hand .

#26 2012-01-31 18:50:53

How Can A Man Who Wont Pay His Taxes , Or His Property Taxes Drives An Unin Sured Car And Drives With Out A Licence And Yells Out Of His Car F You To A Policeman Be A Wareham Selectmen.

#27 2012-01-31 22:08:52

BRUCE WAS STOPPED BY THE WAREHAM POLICE  DRVING WITHOUT A LICENCE ,HE WAS ARRESTED AND PUT INTO THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR ,HE WAS PUT IN HANDCUFFS AND BOOKED AND AND PHOTOGRAPHED AT THE POLICE STATION AND WAS NOT BAILED OUT  LATTER IN THE MORNING, HE HAS A MUG SHOT ,ANY ONE HAVE IT SO WE CAN POST IT ON THE INTERNET, HY WAS HE AREESTED  BECAUSE THERE WAS  A WARANT OUT FOR HIS AREEST, AND THIS GUY WANTS TO BE A SELECTMEN ,GIVE ME A BREAK.

#28 2012-01-31 22:09:46

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL AND NOT A SELECTMEN.

#29 2012-02-01 17:33:44

Bruce is like Newt....they love only themselves and can't tolerate anyone who can't or won't love them...both are going down in flames.

People are not that stupid and amnesia in politics doesn't last.

#30 2012-02-02 07:24:35

STOP PARKING IN HANDICAPPED PARKING PLACES WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A  HANDICAPPED PARKING  PLACKARD.

#31 2012-02-02 07:27:11

SHOULD  WE ELECT BRUCE A SELECTMEN  WHEN HIS CAR WAS REPOSED ,AND HE OWES 181 K IN TAXES TO THE GOV.,  WHAT A HIPOCRIT.

#32 2012-02-02 07:28:21

HE HAS A VICIOUS TEMPER AND THERE ARE RUMORS THAT HE BEATS HIS WIFE.

#33 2012-02-02 07:29:27

HE LED THA ATTACK ON THE LIBRARY AND SEWED THE LIBRARY TRUSTEES,HE IS JUST AN AWFULL PERSON.

#34 2012-02-02 07:32:22

HE LIED ABOUT HIS INVOLVEMENT IN THE SWIFTS BEACH LAND TAKEING SO HE COULD HAVE A BEETER VIEW OUT HIS WINDOW AND COST WAREHAM TAXPAYERS TONS OF MONEY IN LEGAL FEES AND OVER 2 AND A HALF MILLION ON THIS FIASCO.

#35 2012-02-02 07:33:53

GAUD HE IS CRAZY AND EVIL AND WENT TO LAW SCHOOL AND CANT EVEN PASS THE BAR EXAM TO BE A LAWYER, WHY DO YOU HATE PEOPLE BRUCE THAT DISAGREE WITH YOU

#36 2012-02-02 07:46:43

STOP  BREAKING LITTLE KIDS KITES  WHEN THAY FALL ON YOUR PRAOPERTY AND MAKING THEM CRY.   THE KID WAS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD  AND WAS FLYING THE KITE WITH HIS DAD, GAUD HE IS JUST PLAIN MEAN.

#37 2012-02-03 01:16:36

Here are a few clips of his sweetness.

The first shows Bruce's attitude towards people wanting to sue the town due to actions by Brucey's Board..aka targeting and eliminating town employees that rubbed Bruce and his board the wrong way.. $Cha-ching$..there goes more of your tax dollars.

The second is Brucey fanning the flames of racism, and attacking a Wareham Police officer for doing his job..and the police union's response at the following meeting. Why did Bruce attack the police officer? Because he hates the police officer (and his whole family).. Vendettas, vendettas, vendettas.

The third is Bruce "fudging" his way through the oath taken as a selectmen..(as usual) Bruce said one thing..but the truth was quite different. He'll say whatever he has to to get his way..even if it's total BS (as is often the case).

These clips are but a small sampling of Bruce's behavior while a selectman in Wareham. But they offer a "taste" of his blatant disregard for civility, his abuse of the position he was elected to, and his way of trying to convince people that his BS is actually the truth.

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. We're still paying for the problems Bruce and his horrible board caused. We have two selectman on the BOS (Begley & Schneider) who are itching to get Brucey on board..and if that happens?? You think we've had problems "lately"? You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Last edited by Dave DiPietro (2012-02-03 01:34:43)

#38 2012-02-03 07:33:48

if bruce is elected he will with begly and schinder detroy our town and keep it from healing , god help our town if this liar and crazed hateful and vengful person is elected in wareham.

#39 2012-02-03 08:33:54

HE CHANGED THE NAME OF THE STREET IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE WITHOUT NOTIFING THE OTHERS ON THE  STREET  ,THEY WERE MAD  AND SEWED COSTING WAREHAM A LOT IN LAW FEES.   HE  LIOKED THE NEW  NAME BETTER .

#40 2012-02-03 09:08:31

Dave DiPietro wrote:

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. We're still paying for the problems Bruce and his horrible board caused. We have two selectman on the BOS (Begley & Schneider) who are itching to get Brucey on board..and if that happens?? You think we've had problems "lately"? You ain't seen nothin' yet.

What's the alternative, Dave? The man whose Charter Review Committee recently battled to scrap Town Meeting in favor of Mayor Sweet Brucie?

Alan and Sandy Slavin are two of Sweet Brucie's dutiful star pupils, a group including but not limited to John and Jane Donahue, Brenda Eckstrom, Michael Flaherty, Marcia Griswold, Mick Jones, Nancy Miller, Eddie Pacewicz, and Mary Ann Silva.

Are you willing to bet money Slavin's religious conversion is complete and let John Decas annoint them successfully cured, Sweet Brucie detoxed and deprogrammed?

Forgive me if I lack that conviction.

Dave DiPietro wrote:

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior.

#41 2012-02-03 13:27:09

billw wrote:

What's the alternative, Dave?

You can only vote for someone if they do the paperwork, and get the req'd signatures (I don't think a write-in would have any chance).. The lesser of evil's is often (I've found) the way many people vote in any election.

Few people "fought" the shenanigans of the CRC more than I did.. Is it hard for me to believe Slavin has "seen the light"? Yes..I'd say it is. But, I do believe he's "had it" with the way things have been run over the last couple of years..and we can certainly agree on that. Personally...I'd vote for a mannequin before I'd vote for Bruce.

Anybody But Bruce

http://images.brisbanetimes.com.au/2010/06/22/1623462/Dummy1-420x0.jpg

Last edited by Dave DiPietro (2012-02-03 14:02:04)

#42 2012-02-03 14:24:29

Let me add (on the CRC).. I have more of a problem with Bruce's role in all that than I do Slavin. Bruce (as a member of the BoS/appointing authority of the CRC..a once a decade committee)..purposely chose people who wanted to change the form of government..those appointed followed through on their belief that a change of government was the "way to go". If you watch the CRC appointments ...when Bruce was questioning the potential appointees..he asked them all whether they'd want to change the form of government. That should never have been the goal of the CRC. Their sole purpose should have been to review the Charter and make recommendations as to changes to Town Meeting voters. Almost all of those appointed to the CRC showed a "willingness" to change the form of government.. and a "straw poll" vote was taken at their first meeting on that very question..and then that was their sole focus (until after it failed at TM).

If a change in the form of government was to be made.. I believe the route taken should have been to form an elected charter commission..which would have req'd proponents to get (about) 2500 registered voters signatures in order for that process to begin. They tried to take the shortcut of using the "special acts" in order to fast-track the process..and ram the change down our throats. I believe that's exactly what Bruce intended to happen.

Last edited by Dave DiPietro (2012-02-03 15:31:46)

#43 2012-02-03 16:33:10

Bruce is a scum-bag.

Dave D for Selectman!!!

#44 2012-02-03 16:59:34

Maybe Dan has a very valid point...................you should really think about it Dave............You would really make a great Selectman !!!!!!!!

#45 2012-02-03 18:29:57

I concur with Quahog and Bill but I also see Dave's point.  I'm not thrilled about it, but unless someone else steps up, I guess I can handle staring at Slavin's Hawaain shirt for three years if it keeps me from having to listen to Sweet Brucey's fat mouth yammering every Tuesday night and my tax dollars going to pay for his incompetence and stupidity.

By the way, I hear there is a pizza party this weekend for Bruce to get people to sign papers.  I feel sorry for the guy that he actually has to give out free pizza to get people to sign his papers.  What a loser.  I also feel sorry for him that he has to have the pizza party at another pizza place because the pizza place he used to own failed even though it was the only place to get food near a busy town beach.  What a loser.

Remember, if you go to Brucey's Pizza Party, remember to wear metal gloves to protect yourself from a vigorous hand-forking.

#46 2012-02-04 07:17:38

DAVE SHOULD RUN FOR SELECTMEN ,I THINK THE LAST CHANCE TO PULL PAPERS IS MONDAY, THE CHOICES ARE NOT GOOD, ITS LIKE IF I WAS A CONDEMED PRIZONER AND MY CHOICES OF BEING KILED ARE BEING HANGED OR SHOT I AM DEAD ANY WAY , I CANT VOTE FOR BRUCE HE IS CRAZY , SO I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO HOLD MY NOSE AND VOTE FOR SLAVIN , UNLESS MR DEPETRO RIDES UP ON HIS WHITE HORSE AND RUNS FOR SELECTMEN AND SAVES WAREHAM.

#47 2012-02-04 08:05:27

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/ketch.jpg
[Paid for by the Committee to Elect Dave DiPietro.]

#48 2012-02-04 08:11:06

Great picture, Bill.

Set sail for the Selectman's seat, Dave!!

#49 2012-02-04 08:27:04

Bruce is a big loser.  We should print out copies of the Brucey middle finger photo so all voters can see the true Brucey.  He is one angry dude.

#50 2012-02-04 13:24:29

Thanks for the "vote" of confidence.. But, I asked my wife and she said..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/phatphelix/Owls/hells_no_owl.jpg
Sorry

#51 2012-02-24 23:45:13

bump

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com