#1 2011-07-23 14:36:47

Dont Vote For This Douche Bag As The Hand Maden Of The Gang Of 4  ( Brenda ,jayne ,bruce,and Cronin ) Who Screwd Wareham Up  The Royal Ass,who Brought Us Andrews He Would Be In My Opinion Another Vote To Keep The Satus Quo In Wareham In Keeping Andrews In Powerand Dont Trust Him If He Says  I Have Seen The Light The Only Lite I See Is He Voting With Ellen And Schinder And Keeping Andrews In Power.    Also He Has A House In Parkwood Where Jane Also Lives Where She Used Her Influence In Getting A15k Beterment And Dederal Funds While This Bitch Jayne Wanted To See Mayflower Ridge And Agawam  Pay A 38 K Betterment

#2 2011-07-23 18:03:30

Mr "Nine-Committee" spearheaded the effort for a change to a Mayoral form of Government yet wants to be a Selectman?..He, Eddie P, Begley et al didnt get the message and tried ramming charter changes through swith no luck..anyone who wears douchie Hawaiian shirts and goes around calling himself the Mayor is no one I would want on the BOS..

August approaches meaning April is a short eight months away..I'm hoping Jen Peterson emerges as a Candidate to help right the ship in Wareham..

#3 2011-07-23 18:23:44

yes jen peterson would be a great canditate

#4 2011-07-23 19:47:01

With any luck we will have recalled Begley and Schnieder by then.

I think Slavin sold out Donna Bronk in the last election.

I would like to see Ms Petersen run again as well.

#5 2011-07-23 21:42:21

voting for allen slavin and thinking he has changed and is against the town adminsterator is like thinking joseph gobels has changed his mind abot world domination and wants to run a feeding camp for needing kids ,get real folks  who in there ride mind would want to see him every tues, nit in his hawian t shirt.mr mayor not.

#6 2012-02-08 20:55:33

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/mrnatchquest.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com