#1 2012-01-25 07:42:22

Please ignore damn it

Last edited by mackenzie (2012-01-25 07:52:03)

#2 2012-01-25 07:49:45

Hell this was an old report sorry guys how do i et rid of this help

#3 2012-01-25 12:22:40

No need to apologize. I have it direct from the horse's mouth and you got it absolutely right.

Sherborn did reject Mark Andrews after assigning a head hunter to vet our unemployable Town Manager, witnessing his abusive treatment of Wareham Town Assessor Elsa Miller following a recent meeting.

#4 2012-01-25 12:44:00

In other news...

Andrews, whose office staff now numbers 7, expects to elevate his personal assistant (aka, his boy toy man purse) with an annual salary bump to $70,000 and effective control of the town's Assessor, Treasurer and Accountant.

Both the Police Chief and the Harbor Master were livid last week when each discovered Andrews unilaterally cut their respective budgets.

Only one police officer passed the Sergeants exam last week.

And Don Bliss is still collecting a paycheck to stay home.

#5 2012-01-25 12:55:22

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/missingmarcia.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#6 2012-01-25 13:15:15

And Grizzie is collecting a check for who the hell knows what!!..heard today she reports DIRECTLY to the TA and we still dont know why she was paid for months without being at work..little more hush-money perhaps??

#7 2012-01-25 14:50:22

Thanks Bill   

I thought Marcia’s contract either ended in Dec or Jan I guess it really doesn’t make any difference. He going to keep her because he is afraid to let her go.
In the meantime Susan Green took over as interim director of  the COA Feb 14 of last year. What little money she makes as interim by CEDA and Marcia gets paid through the COA budget.

The seniors, who all the politicians claim to care about when they run for office, have been without a COA director for almost a year. Is Andrews ever going to hire a new COA director??? I don’t think it is interfering with the day to day business if the selectmen ask that question. Maybe they should also ask why Marcia is not allowed to set foot in the multi service center.

Maybe someone from the COA board can when Andrews plans on advertising for a new director at the next selectmen's meeting

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com