#1 2011-12-07 22:30:09

I hear Myles burke had his hearing today in Taunton.  I also hear that his resume had been changed to show he had the correct amount of qualifications to get his certificate.  Anyone know anything about this?  I am sure there is more.

#2 2011-12-21 11:29:37

He didn't satisfy the terms of his contract.. Why is he still on the payroll??

By: robertslager on 12/21/11
Myles Burke just sent me the following e-mail:

Good Morning Mr. Slager,

I was asked by Mr. Andrews, Town Administrator, to reply to your inquiry concerning my application for cetification. I appeared before the State Building Official Certification Committee and presented a 30 page document as well as witness testimony for over two hours on December 2, 2011. The documentation consisted of my resume', copies of all my current certifications, many of which are issued by the State of Massachusetts, letters of recommendation from developers, architects and engineers, and several other exhibits that prove I more that exceed the requirements of MGL chapter 143 section 3. I would be happy to give you a copy as well.

The result of the hearing was not concluded by a vote as two of the Committee members left before the final testimony and will be allowed to hear the tapes and review documentation before they vote. This was certainly not what I would have preferred after two hours,however they did say they would notify me in writing within a couple of weeks. No one is more anxious to put this issue to rest more than myself and I feel I have done everything within my power to comply with a State regulation. Please keep in mind that I am not requesting a waiver, excemption or grandfathering of any kind, I am simply asking to sit for a seriies of exams I am confident I will pass and achieve the certification they have created.

I know people seem frustrated with the timing but it has been out of my control. I can't be expected to hit a home run if you never allow me to get up to the plate. Thank you for your patience and fair reporting style. You have at least shown the integrity to ascertain the facts before running with a potentially career damaging story. That is more than I can say for some other news outlets in this area.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Myles E. Burke

Inspectional Services

#3 2011-12-21 12:06:54

Why isn't this information shared with the legit press instead of the Moron Tribune?

#4 2011-12-21 12:44:47

GuyIncognito wrote:

Why isn't this information shared with the legit press instead of the Moron Tribune?

Burke answered that question himself in his response.. The other "news outlets" don't tell it the way he (or Andrews) wants it spun. It's the same reason Schneider, Begley, Andrews, et al.. choose the Rag. Nevermind it's not even a newspaper. It is more than a little "troubling" that a blogger from Halifax has a "hotline" to certain members of our town government.. Especially considering that blogger is a failed wareham businessman and proven liar. But don't you (dare) call it "partisan politics".. That would only apply to those who disagree with the Halifax blogger and his associates. Their intentions are strictly honorable.. Anyone who doubts that is just plain evil (and worthy of disdain).

Last edited by Dave DiPietro (2011-12-21 12:45:24)

#5 2011-12-21 13:25:49

It would be funny if it wasn't so...oh...you know...

#6 2011-12-21 14:19:15

It should not come as a surprise that the Halifax harlot is used as a shill for the Mangle Warehan's Future crowd. Look who blogs over there  -  the usual suspects.

Remember the Health Insurance Trust Fund? When that first came up, it was reported by me (and others) that the Treasuruer Collector was specifically identified in the law as having the fiduciary responsibility for that fund. And where was the pathetic mea culpa from the self-esteemed T/C published? How convenient for that crowd to have a private spokesperson. What is the quid pro quo?

The Soviet-style politburo may be dismantled. But, Pravda-by-the-potty continues to spew its drivel.

#7 2011-12-21 14:38:56

"The .. hearing was not concluded .. as two of the Committee members left ..after two hours.."

Coach Andrews game plan is working. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit. Plus, snow them under with a massive volume of data, mostly irrelevant. YaKnow, like the way he talks at the BoS meetings. that would drive  anyone out of the room within two hours.

".. I am .. asking to sit for a seriies of exams I am confident I will pass and achieve the certification they have created."

Say WHAT? Wasn't everyone led to believe that all would be resolved by a date now well past? Now, here is the one & only Myles asking to sit for a FUTURE exam to resolve that which was supposed to Be a done deal by now. What a scam!

It is not necessary to recreate here the litany of misdeeds by the Mangle Wareham's Future crowd. It is only required that you can spell. D-Y-S-F-U-N-C-T-I-O-N-A-L.

#8 2011-12-21 16:08:02

Here is the letter Myles Burke got when he was hired...which (in effect) is his contract.

It's dated April 2, 2010 (almost 21 months ago).. It reads (in part)...

"You must obtain a Commissioners license within eighteen (18) months of employment"

A starting salary of $77,451.. Well above the "usual" pay grade for his position..and he didn't even possess the license that an "ideal" candidate would have. I'm not sure..but I bet he's making even more now. The moral of the story? It "pays" to be Mark Andrews buddy.

click pic to zoom

Last edited by Dave DiPietro (2011-12-21 16:10:34)

#9 2011-12-21 16:58:12

oh its not 77451 anymore, he has gotten a couple of raises since then. just like the "bronze" chief. jesus you would think being the highest paid chief around they would have received a gold

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com