VII.    TOWN MEETING REVIEW

VIII.    FY 2013 BUDGET

A.    Capital Planning.
B.    School Committee.
C.    Town.

IX.    NEW BUSINESS

X.    NEXT MEETING DATE AND TIME

XI.    ADJOURNMENT

Last edited by Dave DiPietro (2011-12-09 01:31:55)

#2 2011-12-10 18:35:30

Say  what ??????????

I am stunned and amazed at the FinCom allowing the infamous T/A and lackey to dance all over them at the meeting posted above.

Aside: thank you, P-Span  -  aka the 'town Treasure'.

This goes right to the heart of the problems in Wareham. the FinCom MUST stand tall as the one & only representative of the taxpayers. They certainly failed that role & function in this meeting. Disgusting.

The video seemed to cut off the opening moments of the meeting, including a roll call. Did we also miss the part where the FinCom genuflected to the Town Administrator? or was it a total body prostration?

andrews did his best "Dancing with the Dunces" routine, and it seemed that the FinCom lapped it up. Revolting!

Please watch the first 30 minutes of the video. And, PLEASE point out where I am off track here. Maybe I'm getting to be an old curmudgeon in the spirit of Andy Rooney. But, I don't think so.

Tax rate stuff is nigh. This meeting shows me that the Fincom is clueless & toothless. Will andrews do the old soft-shoe thru the tax-rate process? Stay tuned, this week is critical.

#3 2011-12-13 02:40:00

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/stewieraygun.png

stewie wrote:

andrews did his best "Dancing with the Dunces" routine, and it seemed that the FinCom lapped it up. Revolting!

Some of these people know how to read a balance sheet. Is there any other way to account for this?

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#4 2011-12-13 15:51:20

Stewie, There have been two FinCom meetings since the one posted above, and the FinCom has a mtg. w/ the BoS this Wednesday (I have some catching up to do). Please..once the other meetings are posted continue to "help the blind see" (namely, me).

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com