#1 2011-11-16 03:52:15

Myles Burke's girl friend finally makes a name for herself. Meet Executive Director Patricia Muraco.

2010-08-29. Eagle-Tribune: Top 40 Lawrence Tax Deadbeats.

16. Frank Muraco, Patricia Muraco, 315 East Haverhill St., $29,803

2008-06-20. Eagle-Tribune: School Year Cut Short for Lawrence Beauty Academy.

[Patricia] Muraco opened the school in Lawrence in August 2003. She said in an Eagle-Tribune article in 2005 that her grandfather was a barber and she worked for years in her mother's salon.

"Ethics is a big part," Muraco told a reporter at the time. "You have to be a good stylist. But if you call in sick at 8:30 in the morning, you're not being responsible. Being dependable is big."

Last edited by billw (2011-11-16 06:15:50)

#2 2011-11-16 08:36:01

Here's why Muraco refused to name the Chamber's officers during last night's BOS meeting.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/chamberofficers.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#3 2011-11-16 10:02:36

Why is her residence the Office location?

#4 2011-11-16 23:37:54

Menrva wrote:

Why is her residence the Office location?

I dunno, because [Redacted]'s Halifax bathroom was "Occupied"?

The real question is why two out of three are lying about their home addresses. Lord almighty, the deeper you dig here, the worse it gets. What's next?

Amit Johar
589 Raymond Rd
Plymouth, MA 02360
(508) 743-5357

Brendan D Ahern
34 Perseverance Path
Plymouth, MA 02360
(508) 759-1339

Ralph Grassia
20 Onset Bay Ln
Buzzards Bay, MA 02532
(508) 295-4339

Last edited by billw (2011-11-17 03:51:48)

#5 2011-11-17 01:44:22

I know Amit Johar, and like him. He usually mans the register on Sundays at Brown's Liquor Store, which his parents bought 3 or 4 years ago. My first thought when I saw his name last night was to hope he's relocated here and/or doesn't know these skunks who've roped him in. On reflection, though, I concluded Amit's a bright guy and knows what he's doing. For whatever reason.

#6 2011-11-17 08:03:55

More bad news for this doomed effort to settle ancient grudges.

A Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce needs a federal 501c6 tax code designation - not a 501c3 as this misadventure registered. (page one of the IRS code for charitable orgs)  They've otherwise no legal way of administering school scholarship funds and charitable donations like their competition.

Last edited by billw (2011-11-17 14:42:39)

#7 2011-11-23 23:09:24

Wow, I knew the town of Wareham was small but did not realize the people had minds to match. People need to get their facts straight before they go on their witch hunt. Please do your research & your homework-and then take a spelling lesson. Girlfriend is spelled this way . When you growup and become an adult, you then learn there are two sides to every story. Get a life and find something better to do with your time.

#8 2011-11-24 03:49:05

bowzdins wrote:

Wow, I knew the town of Wareham was small but did not realize the people had minds to match. People need to get their facts straight before they go on their witch hunt. Please do your research & your homework-and then take a spelling lesson. Girlfriend is spelled this way . When you growup and become an adult, you then learn there are two sides to every story. Get a life and find something better to do with your time.

Let's see,  grade school insults? Check.

Identical rants of zero substance? Check.

Nice Thanksgiving gift, though, bowzdins. You have one more chance to act like a grownup.

"Growup" is two words.

#9 2011-11-24 07:57:44

If you didn't get the message the first time, you are not even worth the response. It is obvious you have nothing better to do than fling insults on this blog. Before you point any fingers, you need to be sure your own hands are clean, unless you are perfect. Yes grow up is too words, error was not spacing it in error, but the spelling was there. Please find other things to do with your time, you may feel better about yourself

#10 2011-11-24 08:23:32

bowzdins wrote:

If you didn't get the message the first time, you are not even worth the response. It is obvious you have nothing better to do than fling insults on this blog. Before you point any fingers, you need to be sure your own hands are clean, unless you are perfect. Yes grow up is too words, error was not spacing it in error, but the spelling was there. Please find other things to do with your time, you may feel better about yourself

No, I get it. Your holiday message is we're assholes who have no business chewing over the affairs of our own citizen government.

Sounds like you have nothing else to say but if I'm wrong, feel free to use the other account you created last night. This one won't work.

#11 2011-11-24 08:31:40

dear mr bowzdins    we have a chamber of coomerve already,the cape cod chamber of comerence, miles burkeand his girlfreind are connected to andrews , who is backed by schinder and begly ,all these people have screwed up  are townand are overpaid . so when i see miles girlfreind  starting a new chamber of commerence ..i feel that there might be a sake in the woodpile.   miles does not have a a certifacte to do his job ,yet was overpaid ,andrews job is awful , i say send the mermack maffia back home.,and i still think we will find that snake in the woodpile.

#12 2011-11-24 09:56:36

Blah blah blah...it's fun when hypocrite elitists embarrass themselves...keep on blabbing, no respectable business is going to have anything to do with this organization.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com