#1 2011-09-23 09:09:46

By: robertslager on 9/23/11
From "Wareham Thinker" on Wareham Week: "I have heard that the sad little man will be sued soon. Anyone else who has been lied about should sue too." RS: After six years you still haven't figured out that your pathetic attempt to harass and intimidate me will not dissuade me from pursuing the truth in Wareham. If you want to sue me, give it your best shot. I promise you I will counter-sue you for every single lie you have ever uttered about me. And I'm pretty sure that your hatesite, along with Wareham Week, will be flooded with lawsuits from every person who has been vicitimized by you and your sorry group of friends.

Whoever Wareham Thinker is, God bless him for his ability to piss Bobo off.

Top 10 Ways Bobo Will Fund a Counter Suit:

1)  Ask his wife for a raise in his allowance.

2)  Gets a paper route.  Has his wife deliver the papers.

3)  Digs for spare change in his wife's purse.

4)  Puts an ad in the paper that he's looking for work.  "Skills include sitting on my deck and listening to the radio all day long while responding to comments in newspapers in a town I don't live in."

5)  Grabs a pile of pink 20's from a Monopoly game.  Hopes the lawyer won't notice.

6)  Asks his wife to get a second job.

7)  Tries to get another job in journalism.  Hopes that somewhere out there is a newspaper where the editor doesn't know how to use google.

8)  Returns all the empties from his days when, to be candid, he drank a lot.

9) Sells the leather jacket.

10)  Starts a lemonade stand.  Has his wife sell the lemonade.

#2 2011-09-23 09:18:38

Wait, there's more:

11)  Asks Lizzy if he can take over the Senior Newsletter for her since it worked out so well for her when he took over her paper.

12)  Auditions to replace Wilfred Brimley in the diabetes commercials.  Rejected for not being as handsome as Wilfred Brimley.

13)  Asks his best friend, "The Dark Knight," for a loan from Wayne Industries.

14)  Searches for loose change in his coach cushions.

15)  Sells his screenplay to Hollywood.  The kid that played Corky in "Life Goes On" has a big career comeback when he's cast in the role of Bobo.

#3 2011-09-23 13:54:09

16) Become a professional boxer, represented by Don King.

17) Learn to fly a helicopter, and hope to write a story about his adventures.

18) Ask Schneider for a job in Maine.

19) Sell his black socks.

20) Start a newsletter distributed by Paul Shooter.

#4 2011-09-23 14:02:23

The law suit by the former teacher against the School Committee is frivolous at best.

It is the OBLIGATION of the administrators of the school system to protect students against people with bi-polar disorder, also known as SCHIZOPHRENIA , untreated, admittedly not sleeping, etc..

Ever hear of COLUMBINE, numbnuts?

If you want to concentrate of law suits, concentrate on the ones the Town is involved with, under the current TA and some members of the Board, that have been, and will be successful.

It has cost you millions.

This guy's suit is a joke.

In my opinion, of course.

#5 2011-09-23 15:29:10

21)  Tells his mommy that he's a big boy and wants her to buy him a lawyer instead of a trip to Disney.

22)  Teaches a writing class to illiterate political supporters.  Unable to spell the name of the building he's teaching in.  Oh wait, he did that already.

23)  Tries to sell his collection of autographed Sweet Brucey photos but no one wants them.

24)  Stares at the want ads for 5 minutes.  Gets the conviction to actually be a man and get a job.  Realizes that the feeling was just gas.  Returns to the deck to listen to the radio.

#6 2011-09-23 15:35:29

25)  Gets a job at Finagle a Bagel.  The place closes when he eats all the profits.

26)  Uses his black socks and shorts photo to audition for the lead role in Grumpy Old Men Part 3.

27)  Asks Darkknight, Paul Shooter, and True Believer for a loan.  They agree, so he gives himself a nickel.

#7 2011-09-23 15:39:07

25) Asks John Donahue to have the contract to remove his trash.

26) Sells his memoirs to the tin foil hat crowd for $500.00.

27) Asks Bill Whitehouse for a loan, using the Domain name of Robert Slager, Numbnuts, as consideration.

28) Asks his 2500 Face Book friends for $1.00 a piece.

29) Sells his sperm...oh wait...tried that... no one wanted it.

30) Offers to sell the Pillsbury family the mysterious ledger for $350.00 (Or for those of us that watch South Park...tree fity.)

#8 2011-09-23 23:16:59

31)  Attends a try-out for Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, but gets selected for who wants to be a hundred dollaraire?.

32)  Offers to take Snooki out on a date for cash.

33)  Tries to start an outdoor deli by BBQing Lady GaGa's meat dress.

34)  Holds a sign that says "Now accepting E.B.T.cards".

#9 2011-09-24 07:09:18

It's a good thing Dunkin Donuts doesn't accept  E.B.T cards or Bobo would buy out all the bagels!

#10 2011-09-24 07:45:21

I wonder is lawyers accept EBT cards. Then bobo might have a chance

#11 2011-09-24 09:04:30

From the revolving sidebar display...

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/weacceptfoodstamps.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#12 2011-09-24 09:22:14

35)  Realizes that his wife doesn't have the time to get another job.   Converts to Mormonism in the hopes of recruiting an Army of wives to get jobs and pay him extra allowances.  Quits the religion when there are no takers.

36)  Auditions for "The Biggest Loser," thinking he'd be a shoe-in.  Finds out it is a show about weight loss and not about being an actual loser.

37)  Brings his rag back as a monthly and funds it with 10 ads per issue from Mike and Ellen.  Oh wait, he already did that.

38)  Uses his hot dog black socks photo to audition for Oscar Meyer Wiener Spokesman.  The company turns him down, saying that a talking weiner trying to convince people to eat wieners is too much like cannibalism.

39)  Enters the 4th of July Weiner eating contest.  Becomes world class wiener eating champion for his ability to eat many weiners in one sitting.

40)  Attempts to become a Professor of Journalism Ethics.  Laughed off every campus he applies to.

#13 2011-09-24 22:00:12

Bobo Batman wrote:

Why do people claim I don’t have a job?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say because unemployed people are the only ones that I know that can sit on the porch and listen to the radio while blogging all day long...on a week day.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-09-24 22:02:56)

#14 2011-09-24 22:52:49

Wow, these guys aren't haters at all, are they?

By: LenSkynyrd on 9/24/11
"Why don’t the hatebloggers realize their children will be ashamed of them when they grow up?"

I don't think it works that way. Good children come from good families. Problem children come from problem families. You can draw your own conclusion about children of hate bloggers.........

#15 2011-09-24 23:30:41

Guy, a cross post like that enflames the hate and adds nothing. Stress levels in this town are already too high.

Fair warning; next post like it gets deleted without notice.

Last edited by billw (2011-09-24 23:33:08)

#16 2011-09-25 14:24:26

I don't know about anyone on asshole's site...but...I'll put my kids up against anybody :)

#17 2011-09-25 20:34:45

By: jojan2 on 9/25/11
OK Rob, luncheon - we will have to work around your busy schedule. What Sat. is most convenient? The next important figure is Zorro, what's your availablity? Anyone else interested, please express the best and worst dates.

BAHAHAHA BUSY SCHEDULE? ARE U KIDDING ME?

#18 2011-09-25 21:12:28

By: totellthetruth on 9/25/11
Glem Monteiro has about 20 years in as BOH agent, I beleive.
According to Mapquest the little Icon for 103 Gibbs Ave.is in the general vicinity of where Whitehouse was last known to reside. For you Wareham old-timers its Fred Dolls old house.

apparently bobo has no problem putting others address and map quest on his blog? But it's criminal if it's done to him?

#19 2011-09-25 22:24:09

PeterGriffin wrote:

According to Mapquest the little Icon for 103 Gibbs Ave.is in the general vicinity of where Whitehouse was last known to reside. For you Wareham old-timers its Fred Dolls old house.

For fucks sake. I realize there's nothing else cooking right now but can we please leave that nonsense there? They're nobodies. What they say or do matters to no one.

I peddled past Curley in front of his crypt, half a block away, last night. I bid him "g'evening" and he hurled a lame insult. This street has 37 homes and they all know me. Boys and girls, I have breaking news for you. This is a small town. Most of us know way too much about each other.

What happens in tardville, stays in tardville,  'k? Thank you.

#20 2011-09-25 22:32:12

Here's something that made me giggle. A friend visiting from NH stopped to ask a cop for directions about year ago. The cop - I still don't know who it was - heard the street address and replied, "If that's Bill you're after, he works nights and you'll probably wake him."

I thought that was wonderful.

Last edited by billw (2011-09-25 22:32:58)

#21 2011-09-25 23:04:11

Last edited by PeterGriffin (2011-09-25 23:05:40)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com