#1 2011-08-17 22:49:12

#2 2011-08-18 08:35:34

Schneider's chair is missing. Did Andrews hock it to cover his green fees or was Corinthian Leather chased out of town in the middle of the night, too?

And for fucks sake, what is Andrews doing joined at the hip with Cruz in the middle of the table?

No agenda again, right? This is embarrassing.

#3 2011-08-18 09:00:57

Pearhaps a recall of Davidsgirl and replacement of Schneider could bounce the "top Banana" from the middle of the table?

#4 2011-08-18 09:41:09

The word of Mike's leaving was going around town at least a week before it was posted on this site on Sunday.  Now it's Thursday and it's been several days since the word has been made public.

This begs the question - If you were a selectman and you had no intention of leaving, wouldn't you have said something by now?

On the other hand, if you were a selectman and you did plan to leave, wouldn't you have said something by now?

This situation is truly weird.

How long will the Hypocrite Elite hold this chair open?

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-18 09:42:26)

#5 2011-08-18 09:56:27

If Walter doesn't move, Andrews will be sitting in his lap next week.
What is wrong with Walter? Doesn't he have any pride?
If you know Walter please tell him the town needs him to stand up and be the chairman.
I'm sure the open and transparent administration wouldn't be keeping any facts about Schneider from the voters. ;-)

#6 2011-08-19 14:29:51

The entire meeting is null and void. There was no quorum, no business could have or should have been conducted, any votes taken will be rendered unlawful, any discussions were for the record only for the opinions expressed by any elected official or the cadre of lawyers that basically controlled the meeting.

I don't know why Cruz would ask questions of, or be interested in, what someone who has never been trained to be a town administrator has to say...seriously, the guy is a bean counter that destroyed a city and then comes to Wareham with absolutely no qualifications and continues to stay after he has screwed up so much it is beyond a reasonable person's belief.

Incompetent is not even close to describing this guy's lack of ability. I guess he must have cried in front of Walter and asked him to be his good friend because he admires and loves him so much. I have serious doubts about Walter's ability to be a Selectman, especially a Chairman. I think he is overwhelmed, and relies on bullshit given to him by Andrews and his half assed lawyers he is surrounded by.

The guy has more shit than a Christmas goose.

I don't know how you can really do it, but you have to find a way to get rid of Andrews and the other dead weight at the top.

#7 2011-08-19 14:53:33

Blackmail a very reliable tool of politicians. A certain selectman has been a very reliable puppet since his election. He seems to be a good man it makes one wonder why is he selling himself and Wareham out.

Does anyone think blackmail is beneath Andrews or the Donahue machine?

Is the TA just incompetent or is he a cog in a corrupt group of people?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com