#1 2011-07-04 17:03:38

It seems activity on this site is a little slow of late. I know Dan suggested Bill shut down at one time. I am asking Bill to please stick with us we need this site. It is the one light in the darkness.
My family is not that close but we know if we need one another we will drop everything and be there. This site is like that.

#2 2011-07-04 20:05:43

I agree,  I am currently working on another project that will come to light soon.

#3 2011-07-04 20:11:00

I third that, especially in light of the news that Bobo and his band of flunkies plan to meet this week, I assume to discuss how to run his site as a message board since that pathetic loser turned out to be a big failure at running a paper and had to quit in shame.

#4 2011-07-04 21:36:59

Menrva wrote:

My family is not that close but we know if we need one another we will drop everything and be there. This site is like that.

Count your blessings you're not a swamp yankee. When they appear at all, it's only to confirm you were really adopted and raised by wolves.

I day trip escape from time to time but there doesn't seem much point. There are always other disgusted Wareham refugees waiting on the other end.

I check in here several times a day but have tried to enjoy our short summer and blot out Wareham's destabilizing spokesmodels, and their sockpuppets, and their corporate shilling press releases without end, buying good will with worthless trinkets.

Sadly, for them, this site is not about to disappear any time soon.

Last edited by billw (2011-07-04 21:39:36)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com