#1 2011-05-27 02:09:43

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Pre-Town.Meeting.2011-04-07-Thu-7-06-48-pm.jpg
Claire Smith - 2011-04-07 Thu 7:06:48pm

The verdict is in, at least from the chattering classes of so-called reporters and web commenters. Moderator Claire Smith's credibility is shot.

Slager - who along with his patrons drools at the prospect of dumping Town Meeting and installing a mayor in Sweet Brucie's image - is easily explained. He'll throw Eckstrom, Donahue, and Andrews under the trailer park bus once or twice if it accomplishes that much.

Others, who have known Claire and Howie Smith their entire lives and don't want to think ill of them, believe Claire is simply in over her head.

Me? I saw unseemly collusion between the Moderator and the Donahues the first time Smith took the podium last May. The behavior was too familiar, obviously scripted partisan drama. The Smiths and the Donahues are related, after all. They're family. You knew that, didn't you?

Expect a vote of No Confidence when Spring Town Meeting reconvenes.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-05-27 03:09:45)

#2 2011-05-27 06:39:21

I'm tired and run down. This is like watching someone you love get sick and die. Is there no where to turn? Is there no one to trust?
God help Wareham.

Mathew 16:26-27

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com