#1 2011-05-20 11:42:16

The charge? Illegal trash dumping.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/2011-05-20.-.WPD.Dispatch.Log.jpg

Previously: Breaking News: John Donahue Caught

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-05-20 12:05:20)

#2 2011-05-20 14:45:39

ye s john donahue was caught illegally dumping trash behind the old staples, john is the wife of jayne donahue  who is trying to get on the finance commitee and who as charimen of the board of selectmen launched maney clean up wareham drives such as the cleanuo of onset and merchants way , i am sure she is devested that someone called in to the police that a car was seen behind the old staples and when the police got there there was john donahue dumping his personal terash behind the old staples.     i guess john did not learn his lesson of putting up signs on town property with ms bindas ,now he is caught dumping trash behind the old staples ,say it isnt so bill a man of the caliber of john donahue dumping his trash behind the old staples and bill you say he was arrested , oh my. i guess that is what harrey alluded to on another post.

#3 2011-05-20 14:54:54

oh my curley was caught dumping trash behind  the old staples according to bill,poor johnhe lost his job at the court house , was caught last summer speeding after he attended the fire works display and withjayne in the car, lost his moderator job twice ,lost 2 jobs as assesor one in wareham and the other in swansee,ma he could not even pass the bar exam after several tries ,poor john the wareham fire town meeting booted him out as there moderator last year , ,curley is the wife of jayne  who had a sign defaced at the  spinney library property  a while back.

#4 2011-05-20 15:25:50

Everyone else who is arrested has their name in the report. If he was arrested can someone get a copy of the report? Isn’t that a public record?

Poor Jane she has been Miss anti litter, always trying to get people to volunteer for clean up. How will she be able to walk down the street knowing her husband has probably been dumping his garbage around town for years, a closet litterbug.

I guess he didn’t want to pay the extra money to the trash company so they would pick up an extra can. Didn’t Jane say at one of the selectman’s meetings that they have a trash compacter and only put the garbage out every two weeks, because they don’t have enough trash to put out every week? Maybe it’s the garbage from his office.

Last edited by mackenzie (2011-05-20 15:26:30)

#5 2011-05-20 15:32:07

A dump sticker in this town is $30, twice last year's rate, unless you're a senior citizen, which - appearances to the contrary - Donahue isn't. What's wrong with these people?

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/jdonahue.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-05-21 09:54:14)

#6 2011-05-20 16:22:40

police log11-21359 2207 SUSPICIOUS MOTOR VEHICLE
Location/Address: [WAE 840] OLD STAPLES - CRANBERRY HWY
Unit: W3
Unit: W5
Narrative:
SUSPICIOUS MOTOR VEHICLE BEHIND OLD STAPLES.
REPORT MADE..

#7 2011-05-20 16:32:24

wasnt john involved in a town wide cleanup in the past week or so, hey john what do you do dump it on the ground and go back and pick it up to  make your self look good , john have your wife who has been involved with raiseing fees buy you a dump permit as bill says they are  30 dollars.

#8 2011-05-20 16:33:57

maybe  john  can be our litter bug  mascott of the town of wareham, not.

#9 2011-05-20 16:36:49

john and jayne 2 weasels ,and jayne how is it that the betterment of parkwood beach is 15 k and agawam will be  at least 38 k ,you crook.   and for all to know you live in parkwood.   influence peddleing anyone.

#10 2011-05-20 16:47:47

well john you have 2 things in common  with your freind bruce ya both cant pass the bar exam for lawyer  and both of your wifes where the pants in  your houses ( both are  bread winners)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com