#1 2011-04-13 13:38:46

steve  took on the power grab last knight defending the rite  of bill to takr pictures and bringing up the fact that we have a major problem in the as sing dept, also he was aghast   at all the  shenagins going on last nite ,thank you steve for fighting for  us the ware ham taxpayer .

#2 2011-04-13 13:50:08

Steve Homes is a businessman, very trusting because he is used to trusting business associates.

He found out what happens when you trust political hacks and scumbags and mooches.

It will actually help him in business, and even more so as a Selectman.

He has learned, trust NO-ONE who works for you as a Selectman.

Nobody who is kissing your ass today voted for you the least election... unfortunately, because most of them don't live in Wareham and CAN'T vote...like Andrews, Stanley, Burke, et.,al.

Lesson well learned.

Keep up the good work, Steve!

Goodbye Walter.

#3 2011-04-13 14:00:51

Steve is being vilified by ass-face and his columns, but, rememberer one thing.... Steve lives in Wareham and is a Selectman.

Those dumb asses that criticize him are not elected officials, have never been... and never will be...they are idiots.

If Steve knew about the dog and pony show last night, and if in fact his daughter was threatened somehow by any cop, I would be at the "Chief"'s office in the morning (oh...that's right...I'd have to wait until Saturday...assuming he works this week... close to Easter you know) and tell him what is happening and that he had BETTER straighten it out, or he will find out the difference between an elected official and a clown appointed by a numb-nuts...

Just stayin'..

#4 2011-04-13 14:05:00

I also find it amusing that Brucie is working so hard to put his friends, family and neighbors in the position of being sued by asking, begging,to assume control over Swifts beach.

At least the Town can always say, "Sorry, we don't pay for lawyers to defend assholes, malcontents, and scumbags."

It should be cheap pickings when the defendants all lose their homes.

#5 2011-04-13 19:14:15

danoconnell wrote:

Steve is being vilified by ass-face and his columns, but, rememberer one thing.... Steve lives in Wareham and is a Selectman.

Those dumb asses that criticize him are not elected officials, have never been... and never will be...they are idiots.

If Steve knew about the dog and pony show last night, and if in fact his daughter was threatened somehow by any cop, I would be at the "Chief"'s office in the morning (oh...that's right...I'd have to wait until Saturday...assuming he works this week... close to Easter you know) and tell him what is happening and that he had BETTER straighten it out, or he will find out the difference between an elected official and a clown appointed by a numb-nuts...

Just stayin'..

So that brings the number of young girls to 3 now, that I know of.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com