#1 2011-04-09 07:13:30

He Has Signaled Via His Lawyer That As The Senior Lt. That He Should Be Named The Interim Police Chief , Bravo , Poetic Justice , He Was Fired On Trumped Up Charges  Concocted By Brenda And Ms Bindas  , The Facts Should Come Out Soon , He Will Get Back Pay For Over 2 Years And  Money From The Town For His Illegal Termanation.

#2 2011-04-09 20:53:59

welcome back, Don........

#3 2011-04-10 06:29:05

I wonder if the selectmen have this information. Since it seems they are only given information the TA wants them to have and this would affect their decision, I would say someone who knows a selectman should ask them.

#4 2011-04-10 07:15:56

Menrva wrote:

I wonder if the selectmen have this information. Since it seems they are only given information the TA wants them to have and this would affect their decision, I would say someone who knows a selectman should ask them.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Re.Lieutenant.Donald.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#5 2011-04-10 07:46:35

Well Brenda  We All Know You Have Anger Issues, And You Are A Fish Wife ,you Have Not Amounted To Anything In Life And Your Your Female Freind Ms Bindas Conspired To Ruin Lt Bliss Reputation ,for This Lt Bliss Will Have The Last Laugh, But The Town Will Be Taken To The Cleaners ,  Brenda You Fish Wife You And Your Freinds Liz Pezzoli  And Ms Bindas A Lady Of Other Prsuasions Have Never Amounted To Anything In Life ,so You All Wanted To Amount To Something In Life By Tearing Down Others Who Have Made Something Of There Lifes ,you And Ms Bindas Lied About Lt Bliss ,but He Has Been Vindicated ,i Think There Should Be A Law Brenda That When You Defame People That The Town Should Not Have To Payand That You Should Pay,                 He Will Be Back As A Senior Lt . And Your Reputation If You Had Any Will Be In Shatters , Ms Fish Wife.

#6 2011-04-10 10:43:05

What I have heard is that this man was railroaded and if the public were to ever learn the truth about what happened to him, no Hypocrite Elite candidate would ever win election in Wareham ever again.

#7 2011-04-10 14:07:07

well it seems that the town has gotten into quite a pickle

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com