#2 2011-04-04 14:03:57

Is Alan Slavin really Donna Bronk's campaign treasurer?  I'll give her some credit for taking some anti-Hypocrite Elite stands but I can't vote for someone with Mr. Hawaii Shirt as her treasurer.

#3 2011-04-04 15:25:18

What a big mistake she made.

#4 2011-04-04 15:56:34

Funny, I always thought Allan was loyal to the Sweet Brucey Era BOS - Brucey, Janey, and Brenda are all going for Mike and Ellen.  I wonder what is wrong with Mike and Ellen that Allan decided to break rank and go for a candidate running against the Brucey Bunch's top picks.

There is definitely alot of dissension in the Hypocrite Elite ranks these days, between this and Sweet Brucey throwing his running mate of last year, Cronie, under the bus.

But then again as Janey has been quoted by Cronie as saying, it's all about "control."

#5 2011-04-04 18:31:17

Brucie & Cronie  -  sorta like Stalin & Trotsky.

Trotsky  - there at the revolution  -  a player in the civil war between the Whites & the Reds  -  chased into exile after Lenin's death so that Stalin was the supreme dude.

Hey Mike J. Schnidely & Begley  -  keep looking over your shoulders, Wareham's version of Stalin may want you in exile, just like Cronie, just like Trotsky.

Of course Pravda on the Pottie will hew the party line. Oh, yes   -   count on it.

#6 2011-04-04 20:00:07

Intresting how the President for the PAC, Move Wareham Forward  is Ellen Begleys Husband and her campaign manager,  sleezebags to the core!!

#7 2011-04-04 20:46:27

Spanky, that's accountability and transparency for ya!

#8 2011-04-04 20:56:58

i dont think we need ellen begly in as selectmen , this all a money laudering scheme, by selling all those blanket shawls to  senior citzens  and giving the money to ellen and mike avoiding campaign fund rasing lmits , look at all that money rasied ,close to 5 thousand dollars.                                                                                        where did bruce get his money to give to mike and ellen , its rite before your eyes  as the chief spokseman for westfild ,where else did he get that monet from,i guess  we have to follow the money.                                                                                        bruce is a pro at this  just look at the swifts beach fiasco.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com