• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Rumor A Selectmen Elected Last Year Is Voting For Cronin?

#1 2011-04-03 10:53:02

I Have Heard That A Selectmen Elected Last Year Is Voting For And Pushing The Candiacy Of Convicted Felon Cronin , I Just Cant Beleave Someone We Voted For To Replace Cronin Would Be Pushing For The Candiacy Ao Cronin Who Called  2 Town Workers  Dirty Rats .  I Hate These Vious Rumors By The Donahue Clones I Just Can Not Beleave That Someone We Worked So Hard For  To Elect Last Year Would Be Voting For Cronin , Just Say It Isnt So.

#2 2011-04-03 18:35:14

Sweet brucey just endorsed begley and schneider. Can you think of a better reason not to vote begley and Schneider? My vote is for defelice and peterson

#3 2011-04-03 18:43:12

I love his outrageously incompetent writings.

He is as dumb as the publisher, and a pile of cat crap.

What a freakin' idiot.

If he ever does pass the bar, which I doubt, PLEASE, in my opinion, don"t ever hire him....total numb nuts!

#4 2011-04-03 19:00:18

'They' are pushing hard for schneider and begley.  On Friday I received a letter signed by Brenda and Jane asking me to support S&B.  I received two phone calls today for the same reason.

#5 2011-04-03 20:51:34

Brenda Andjayne In There Letter To The Sr Times Says They Are  Tired Of The Nastey Polictics But Every Bodey I Her E Is Getting Letters From Jayne And Brenda Saying Vote For There Pals Mike  Mike 9f And Ellen 4 Dog Nite ,  What They Want Is John Donahue  For Assesor , He Will Get It Notice  Whos On The Commitee To Pick A Candidte  Finalists ,,stanley And Miles Burke Notice That We Dont Know The Finalists Yet ,if Mike And Ellen Get In You Will See  Curley As Assesor And Anyone  Who Has Critized Curley Will Get A Raise In There Taxes , Dont Beleave It You Say Well He Has  Done It Before.

#6 2011-04-03 20:56:15

If Ellen And Mike Get In Staley Will Get The Job At 175k And A 2k A Month Stipend And Overtime At The Police Dept Will Be Cut 40 % Over The Next 2 Years To Pay For His Salery ,  Notice Grizzie Is Still Being Paid And So Is Saguinet , Well If Mike And Ellen Are Elected They Will Get There Jobs Back And Rise From The Dead Like Lazrus. The Biz Will Stay  Also.

#7 2011-04-03 20:59:17

PeterGriffin wrote:

Sweet brucey just endorsed begley and schneider. Can you think of a better reason not to vote begley and Schneider? My vote is for defelice and peterson

In fact, Bruce contributed 500 to Mikey S and 200 to Ellen B.  I said it before, if you want more of what is choking Wareham, vote for candidates supported by the two outgoing Selectmen and the former Selectmen.

#8 2011-04-03 21:10:10

Too bad he can't pay his taxes

#9 2011-04-03 21:20:57

Were Did He Get This Money , Was It Laundered Through Mike  And Ellens Pack,  Was It Laundered Trough The Devloper From Westfield ,just Think He Cant Pay His Taxes , It Does Not Sound To Far Fetched To Me To Think So.,in Where He Got His Money For Mike And Ellen , He Knows He Will Be Back In The Drivers Seat If Mike   Mike 9f And Ellen 4 Dog Nite From Slagers Hate Website Get In.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Rumor A Selectmen Elected Last Year Is Voting For Cronin?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com