#1 2011-03-27 15:37:45

Will He Stay In A  Secret Jayne And Brenda Over The Transom  Deal Where He Will Be Offered( 165k To 175k I Have Heard Any Figure In Between) Or Will He Go Back To N Andover As He Stated In His Resignation Letter ,we Will Have To Wait Till March 31  ,the Date He Said He Would Be Leaving, Stay Tuned And We All Find Out Some Time Next Week In The Contiuing Saga Of Jayne And Brenda And There Secret Deals.            What Else Will Be Coming Out Before These 2  Losers Leave Office., There Are 3 Meeting Next Week ,but Remember Jayne And Brenda ,any New Board Could Reverse Any Deals You Make.

#2 2011-03-27 17:56:13

redrobin, is that really true, that the new board could make a reversal?  I was under the impression that there was a period of time (30,60,90 days?) that a newbie could be terminated if his performance was not what they expected.  Something like that, anyway, but he has been acting PT chief so how would his performance be rated if they cave and give stanley what he wants?  How does this work?  I really don't want him as chief!!!!!!!!

#3 2011-03-28 08:00:55

Redrobin, When you said there are 3 meetings next week do you mean this week? Could you post the days and time of the meetings. I have looked on the web site and can’t find any agendas posted. Thanks

#4 2011-03-28 08:46:54

I haven't heard about three BoS meeting's this week..but I did hear that the Westfield RFP Cmte. is pulling overtime (3 meeting's) to have their work "complete" prior to April 5th, election day.. Yes, I would think Jane and Brenda intend to "tidy things up" on their way out the door. They bear watching.

#5 2011-03-28 17:12:16

On Bobo’s chat Steve Holmes said he would not be attending Tuesday’s meeting, Cruz will also be out of town. Sounds like a great time for the Stanley contract to be approved or anything else Brenda and Jane decide to vote on before they leave office.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com