#1 2011-02-25 17:23:01

Be afraid..be verrrry afraid.

Bobo

You're an idiot

Dance tinhatters..dance.

#2 2011-02-26 17:51:37

Paranoia Personified!

Here is what I discovered, as an investigative reporter, taught to me by my political professor, Dr. Bill W :

1) Claire Smith did not know that the "Deputy Town Moderator" had resigned. I put that in quotation marks because I have no reason to understand how the position was created or why it exists. It seems like a waste of time. The Town Meeting elected a temporary Moderator when the Moderator recused herself...that's the way it has always been done.

Anyhoo...John Donahue found out the "kid" had resigned (I can't imagine where he received that information), and decided to let it ride, and when the nominations for Deputy were closed and no-one submitted papers, he would run as a write in candidate.

Unfortunately...he has competition. An 18 year old kid, whom I predict, will kick his ass.

Shadow government? No "STUPID" government, and not on this site.

This site offers resolutions to problems, not just pointing problems out...anyone can do that.

How do you resolve the problems? That is what you find here.

By the way, this new "text" messaging thing with the PD. What the hell is that all about? How many Cities and Towns have this program? I have never heard of such a thing. The question is: "Is it Constitutional?"

Who is responsible for the liability of an innocent person being anonymously thrown under the bus by someone, investigated, found innocent. Who is responsible for the malicious prosecution?

Since the "tipster" is anonymous (supposedly...don't EVER think that you are anonymous and that you can't be found....you might see pigs fly before that happens), it seems the TOWN would have the ultimate responsibility and pay mega bucks.

Where in the hell did this come from, and what Federal agency is involved? There must be so may strings attached that you think that you are Howdy Doody.

I have never heard of such an intrusive and dangerous program in my young life.

Who came up with that one, and how many cases have they researched before deciding to adopt such a stupid idea?

Was that the Super Chief's way of showing how many people he knows in Washington to give money for such programs.

George Orwell must be smiling before he rolls over in his grave to tell you to kiss his cold ass.

#3 2011-02-26 18:50:41

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/george_orwell.jpg

The patron saint of scribes everywhere.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#4 2011-02-28 00:07:55

"So...this is totally anonymous, right?"

"Absolutely."

"Will I be dealing with anyone but you?"

"No, sir...just me."

"No-one can find out who I am?"

"No, sir. The program is designed to protect you and your anonymity. No one will know who you are."

"Ok, so....should I drop off the ledger with the 123 names, or are you going to pick them up in a safe place somewhere?"

"We'll arrange whatever is best for you, sir."

"Ok, I'll call you tomorrow and set up a drop off point....do I get money for this?"

"Some people get $1,00.00, even more"

"Would that be like $1,000.00 per person...you know...$123,000?"

"I don't know...we'll work on  it."

"Ok, talk with you tomorrow"

"Got anything?"
"Maybe...some guy has a ledger of 123 people that stole millions of dollars from the Town of Wareham through the Library system."
"Did he ask for anonymity?"
"Yeah."
"You didn't tell him about the Patriot Act....in case the Feds need to know who he is?"
"Nah...probably won't amount to much."
"Well, because it is government money, you probably had better notify Homeland Security. They might want to be part of this."

#5 2011-02-28 00:35:24

You are too funny.  I wonder how it would be taken if I said I had something on one of their cops?  FBI would be on my doorstep within the hour!

#6 2011-02-28 00:42:09

Oh, no... you are anonymous!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com