#1 2011-02-16 20:56:53

I was just watching P-SPAN's video of the BOS meeting the other night and I see that the BOS interviewed Lynn Burroughs aka "Warehamprophetess" aka "I talk to Jesus" Tuesday night.

It was a lengthy discussion, starting around 59 on the tape and ending around 1:35 and at times the discussion got heated.  Hard to follow but apparently Cara and Walter had some issues over whether it was even appropriate to make an appointment at this time.  There was some talk about how there was a town meeting article that limited the number of appointments to the COA and also that such appointments should be made in June.

My personal opinion, it sounds like Jane and Brenda the lame ducks are trying to do some quacking for their buddy and get her appointed before new members are elected.

The point that wasn't discussed though was the hideous and disgusting comments she made on this site. Lynn Burroughs signed up on the old version of this site as "Warehamprophetess"  and made some comments that will make your head spin.  One of the highlights:

Warehamprophetess wrote:

Any of you can choose to ridicule me, but remember I am speaking for the Lord, I would suggest fervent prayer before you do so or the Lord may take His lovely, wonderful, healing hands off you as he has a former selectwoman and some others too.  This recall is initiated by the devil, he will not prevail.

She basically said in that quote that God decided to kill a former BOS member because she took an opposing point of view.  Is that someone who should be sitting on any town committee?  I don't think so.

And that comment was just her getting warmed up.  She went on and on about how she's a prophetess, that God speaks to her, tells her what to do, and so on.  Review the comments she made and see for yourself.

It will be truly a sad day for Wareham if she is appointed.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-02-16 21:08:48)

#2 2011-02-17 07:55:38

If she has been talking with Jesus, she might want to go down to the local Synagogue and find out what Jesus would have thought and done.

He was, and always will be, a Jew.

#3 2011-02-17 08:44:20

Just to reiterate, this is not speculation on our part.  Lynn Burroughs is Warehamprophetess.  We have concrete, undeniable and indisputable evidence of that fact.  We wouldn't be making such a serious allegation if we didn't. 

She signed up for the older version of this site using an e-mail address with her name in it.  One cannot sign up for this site without an e-mail address.  Before being allowed to blog, one must verify a screen name by clicking on a confirm link sent to the e-mail address used when the screen name is signed up for.  That ensures that only the owner of that e-mail address can use that e-mail address to sign up for a name on this site.

That means that only Lynn Burroughs could have used her email address to sign up for a screen name on this site.

Lynn Burroughs is Warehamprophetess.

I know that many people in town have been outraged over her comments - so much so that it caused her to lose two bids for a seat on the school committee.  The selectmen should keep the will of the people in mind when making decisions, and if her failed bids for school committee are an indication, then the people of Wareham don't trust her being around positions of authority.

We all know that the two lame ducks will just keep on quacking, but I hope the rest of the selectmen will review her comments before voting.

#4 2011-02-17 08:53:54

Lynn's Greatest Hits #1

You tell me to play nice.....is it playing nice calling people imposters, liars, thieves in sheep's clothing?  The Lord Jesus is taking back his kingdom.  Hence my name....if any of you claim to be followers of the Lord Jesus, you are to stop with your recall and accept the Godly appointments.  Any of you can choose to ridicule me, but remember I am speaking for the Lord, I would suggest fervent prayer before you do so or the Lord may take His lovely, wonderful, healing hands off you as he has a former selectwoman and some others too.  This recall is initiated by the devil, he will not prevail.  The Lord is cleaning up town departments one at a time.  His words are "you are either on board or off", a direct quote from God, quoting him is something I do not and will not take lightly, it could cost me eternity and I will be judged by Him more harshly than any of you.  Back to liars, put up your real name, if what you feel is true, you will not be sued.  Is it legal to start a sight with another's name (Wareham Observer)??  Is that why you are concerned about a lawsuit?  Because you are misrepresenting yourself (a lie by the way if you are).  Who is the liar and thief now?  This sounds like the old politics, to lie to get your way or deliver your message.

#5 2011-02-17 08:56:19

Lynn's Greatest Hits #2

2008-07-24 00:32:08
warehamprophetess
For starters, we all come from "on high" as God created us.  He controls and made the lightening.  Your using the word "pretend" shows that you lack a prayer life as if you did pray about this before you responded the first time (in a way that certainly wasn't "playing nice", as a matter of fact you tripped up your words to disguise a swear,  God certainly does not like that, that was of Satan) He would have told you I am authentic.  I did not choose to come to Wareham, He brought me here.  I did not choose the position He put me in, He did.  If you want to see how authentic I am, come to Revival this Saturday after 6 pm.  If you don't see for yourself that evening then let me know and I'll pray for you more fervently than I already am.  Now I know some very holy Catholics who love the Lord dearly, I am guessing you are one who shows up on Easter and Christmas......take a good look at your relationship with Him and pray, then come back and respond.  If you are worthy, He will show you the truth.  If you lack the knowledge, read the Truth (Bible).

God does not misrepresent Himself.  He does not  cheat or lie, as a matter of fact, God in the flesh was killed by those who did.  He does not condone buying another's website and putting out false information on it.  He does not appreciate those who make fun of those He created and put in place (as in our present leaders).  He does not like that the present owner will not assume identity, and He knows she or they do not do because they know what they did was illegal, that was first post news, He expects us to follow the laws not break them.  It appears that these laws have been broken by those who are supposed to be enforcing them. 
1 Timothy 1-5 NIV:  1"Here is a trustworthy saying:  If anyone sets his heart on being an overseer, he desires a noble task. 2Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife (also means he is not adulterer), temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.  4He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect. 5(If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?)."  In this case, the church is Wareham.  He removed those who couldn't manage from the BOS.  He is in the process of clearing out the library, soon He will expose and prove the money laundering that has been going on and He will expose those who are responsible, those who lie about it and get in the way of the Truth will be removed too.  And as we have seen lately, he is just starting with a very corrupt police force.  Those who are corrupt are in the process of sinking their own ship.  Those who refuse to go down with the boat will be rewarded.  All this will be revealed in the coming months.  Those town employees that have been having fun on residents' money instead of working like they are supposed to be, will be exposed.  Consider this a warning to repent and make things right, that is the only way you will hold onto your positions.  If the water department ever does what they did to the water last summer, the Lord will remove them too.  I know this to be true for several reasons.  1-The Lord told me one day when I was driving up to get some bottled water.  2-The director of the department was telling people it was fine to drink the water that he had been drinking it himself the whole time the ban was on.  3-The tests performed by the state came up negative (months later it was revealed).  4-Testing was done from improper locations by the department.....water testing 101??Looks like they were pretty upset about what they received for money at the town meeting and therefore decided to get back at the people.  Thanks for showing us your true colors.   When all I have mentioned comes to be perhaps then you will see how authentic I am.  He told me He was removing the TM and He did.  You will see.  He will soon expose the true reasoning behind the proposed recall election.  God will prevail.  He revealed his son Jesus was the true Messiah after His death on the cross, He raised Him from the dead.  He said He would do the things I've mentioned and He will.  If you deny the truth then, I will certainly have to pray harder for those who do not believe.   Hopefully, this will show you as I'd hate to see what He would do to prove it.....and I have seen Him take His hand of people and His church to get His point across, it's not pretty.

I expect the mockery and persecution.  It was done to Jesus and the Bible promises that to follow him truthfully will cost us.  Although the eternal reward is fantastic beyond belief, life here will not be easy.  If it is, you are not doing it His way.

Amen.

#6 2011-02-17 09:08:15

TaTa!

#7 2011-02-17 09:17:11

She's a big Donahue/Charter Review supporter, go figure!!

#8 2011-02-17 09:20:00

Another interesting point - whenever the tin hats whine about how this site bans people for writing disagreeable comments, these are the comments they are talking about.  They don't see anything wrong with these comments and are angry that Lynn wasn't allowed to continue to spew her hateful rhetoric here.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-02-17 09:20:30)

#9 2011-02-17 09:49:04

Where does she spew it now? Does she spew it with as much passion and commitment, or did she back off a little for fear of commitment?

#10 2011-02-17 15:35:35

This broad is off her rocker.  Yup said it.  IMO-anyone that spews hate like that can do no good.  It's one thing to feel extremely passionate about something but go on and on and preach is just crazy.  Seperation of church and state.  She can't have a conversation without in some way of preaching. Thank God she didn't get on the School Committee!

#11 2011-02-17 16:14:30

AMEN, Nikki :)

#12 2011-02-17 16:59:49

danoconnell wrote:

Where does she spew it now? Does she spew it with as much passion and commitment, or did she back off a little for fear of commitment?

Dan-O, she's been sharing prophecies on the rag site for quite awhile:

By: lynne on 4/11/10
The split is 7....the number of Christ

#13 2011-02-17 17:05:52

Sorry, I can't "sweet talk" with the devil.

By: robertslager on 4/11/10
Lynne, than is totally uncalled for.

You put it up Rob
This is a website about the truth right Rob?
By: gramyk on 4/11/10
please recind that one lynne.
Lynne, I don't censor viewpoints, but I will respond to them. Calling somebody the devil for disagreeing with you is better suited for Whitehouse's web site.

Sorry Gram (honestly), I can't.
If I hate a vote in Wareham you have just lost it, Lynne.
k..don't have to worry bout me Rob. I'll stay away.

#14 2011-02-17 17:07:12

It's hard to pull the crap from between the quotes, but following last year's election where the tin hats lost big time, Lynne and Bobo had a back and forth:

Sorry, I can't "sweet talk" with the devil.
By: teacher91 on 4/11/10
And wait.. pam.. we are NOT attacking YOU personally! Never personally. We are debating ideas.. opinions, NOT personalities.
Why would I walk into Bob Brady's "community meeting" knowing I would face a hostile crowd and possible arrest? It's called courage, Pam.
By: pam02571 on 4/11/10
Really I am going to bed. I am not sure what questions you think I am dodging. I am not going to take a position on a single quote whose origin and author are unknown to me.
Lynne, than is totally uncalled for.
that 500k was grant money....now we have to replace that...so he actually cost us twice that as we must replace it all....so, between him and the attempt by the school committee, that's over 7 million that was attempted to be stolen from the people.
sweet dreams...
Gnight pam I really do like the lively debate you bring... I WANT differing opinions.
You put it up Rob
This is a website about the truth right Rob?
please recind that one lynne.
Lynne, I don't censor viewpoints, but I will respond to them. Calling somebody the devil for disagreeing with you is better suited for Whitehouse's web site.
Sorry Gram (honestly), I can't.
If I hate a vote in Wareham you have just lost it, Lynne.
k..don't have to worry bout me Rob. I'll stay away.
By: fogcutter on 4/11/10
================================
Mike9f wrote:

Fogcutter, I have had comments/questions to the owner of WW deleted. I was also prevented from submission of a letter to WW for "length". Yet, other letters were allowed that were longer than the word limit imposed on me.
================================

Mike, I just noticed this post of yours.

About the deleted comments of yours, wasn't that of the not-so "secret meeting" that Ann attended and you had asked her about?

I'm not sure how I feel about that. Pretty mixed. Disapointed and understanding at the same time.

About denying your letter for length where others had longer letters. If that is the case, then that is lame.
lynne, how do you expect a person to talk with you when you call someone a "devil"? just does not work. how do you get people to start talking about different points of view if you villify them?
ummm lynne that surprises me... "okay, I will take my ball and go home"????
We still have a lot of people on-line tonight so I will extend this to midnight.
In my opinion Gram, she villified herself by speaking out against all the good work that has been done in this town over the last year. Only "one" is against the work that God has done in this town, only "one" wants to see it go back to what it was.
By: jojan2 on 4/11/10
I think lynne is feeling delayed reactions from the election - 7 votes is a close lose. I hope the recount is soon.
I can't stand the hate teach...
fog - isn't it amazing how none of them want to talk about that not-so-secret meeting.
Gram, I have never said that before.
It sounds to me like you just engaged in some, Lynne. And that is coming from a person who sides with you on many issues.
fighting hate with hate? not good.
Gram. I think I will have much more to say about that later.
lol jo...no, I wasn't really upset about the election. If the people didn't choose me, I'm off to the theatre. The ministry I love most is music and theatre.
lynne.. neither can *I*.... omg... I hear you on that... BUT.. don't run because of it. IF you run because of it, it makes it seem like you are not strong enough to fight it. Stay... and get some rest. Let us sign your petitions and help you feel strong again. Take back YOUR power.
Did anyone decided on a final time/place to get together?
Well Rob, the Word says there will be times when we have to engage with evil, and times when we may flee from it.
I think we were talking about Saturday at Lindsay's around noon. Please check April Daily Chit Chat on Friday for confirmation of that.
Saturday,, Lindsey's at noon!! be there or be square!!!
There are also shades of gray, Lynne.
Always shades of gray!! NOTHING is black and white! nothing. 'cept the crayons!! LOL or paint! so there!!
"There are also shades of gray, Lynne."

Rob, ever see the movie, KPAX?
not ella's for me fog. rich food hurts my stomach. we need a friendly pub for a home base. ideas?
I have only known one person in my life I would describe as evil. He lives in Wareham. Others are varying shades. Some are cowards. Some are sheep. Some are just misguided. But when we begin to paint everyone with the same stoke debate is diminished.
So you agree on many issues but take one comment, that we did not "debate" or take the time to elaborate on, and your vote is gone. That sounds like the attitude of many people who didn't understand some of our leaders, and put us in the boat we are in now Rob. They voted these people out based on other's opinions/perceived.
lol teach
I'm embarassed to ask, but where is Ella's?

What sort of food do they have?
Lynne, I have never known you to be a person who labels someone as evil simply because they have a different viewpoint. Would you view the other members of the School Committee as evil because they voted no-confidence in the selectmen?
got to see a silly film this week, needed some lightening of my spirit. "date night". harmless and silly and entertaining. what did you guys do to take care of yourselves after tuesday's mess?
Evil can be in the best of us Rob, including those who love the Lord, they are called demons. You may use "shades of grey", for me it would (in this case)be demons. They chased Jesus, surely they will chase the rest of us.
I was wondering the same thing fog
LOL fog.. don't be embarrassed!! It is on 6/28 down across from Robertson's auto sales.. not the parts place. before the Lobster Pot... after garden Homes South.
Well, I too am a person of faith, Lynne. I simply have a different viewpoint. I don't believe that anything is gained by calling somebody the devil because they don't agree with you.
ella's is next to lindseys on the cranberry highway. it has fancy pizzas and entrees that were too rich for my taste. nice place but i don't like fancy anything.
By: TesnoBay on 4/11/10
Ella's was ok, food was very good, but I would describe it as yuppy chow
That was absolutely evil Rob. As I mentioned, good people can have that negative influence around them, and make bad decisions as a result.
I knew I'd seen it somewhere teach
As I said Rob, it's not due to disagreement.
not a fancy girl gram?
lynne.. I gues as a "recovering" Catholic.. evil to ME... is much worse than that. I DO see some ppl as evil, but not too many. Evil, to me ... has to be the end.. the last resort so to speak. There are many ppl who may do bad things... but few who are truly evil.
Does that mean you don't wear ribbons or lace gram?
my tulips are up - red ones and white ones. they are lovely. i'm so happy to see them return every spring.
lol...yuppy chow....don't hear that often anymore
That was funny, Tesno.
No person is evil, it's what attacks them that is
"Hate the sin, love the sinner"
Glad I made you LOL Lynne
Got it.

I can visualize some sort of script font for the Ella's sign, but I couldn't place it. Now I can.

Would anyone compare the pizza to that of Charlies?

Lynne, I have to ask this question: Who has given you the authority to judge others as evil. Judge not lest ye too be judged.
I come up with a good one every now and then...
ewwww no ribbons and lace here either!!! LOL I am totally NOT that kind of gal! ;-/
I think you know the answer Rob.
I know it is late, but who do folks think has the best pizza?

I really like Mark Anthony's but Wareham Pizza is closes for me so that is where I usually go. It is good there too.
lol tes
One of the first things I noticed when I moved here is how sooo many of the pizza places were cash only.
Charlie's scallop and bacon pizza is THE BEST
hmmm...best pizza
I find that a little scary, Lynne.
no ribbons, no jewelry, never lace, lynne. a real plain jane. i guess my garden is my big extravagence, in terms of effort - not so much about results.
Town spa, Stoughton MA
This is why I love Live Chat. We have two conversations going on right now - the nature of good and evil and who has the best pizza in town.
Mark Anthony's pizza is the best, except for Charlie's scallop and bacon....
I enjoy gardening too gram...
Tesno, I defintely need to try that.
I don't judge people, I judge demons Rob.
Town Spa - excellent - too bad it's so far.
LOL fog.. Charlies pizza is good... corn meal on bottom so it doesn't stick.. kinda like "greek" pizza.. good.. but NOT Italian... Ella's is more like the Italian pizza I remember... but it is cooked in a wood fired oven mmmmmmmm yummy
By: WarehamWoman on 4/11/10
goodnight all. Have a good week, looking forward to Saturday. I think I better start studying up for town meeting.
mike or robert - do you have some info. on Westfield that I could read up on? I am soooo for more senior housing.
you won't be disappointed, cold beer helps too...
Is charlie's down by robertson's?
Goodnight, Wareham Woman. There is some good stuff on the Move Wareham Forward web site.
nite WW...have a good week...
Town Spa in Stoughton is really good. I agree. You might want to try Cape Cod pizza in Taunton. Their pizza is very similar (identical?) but it is more of a take out place.

But I was trying to stick with Wareham or maybe even bordering towns. I can reference a Taunton pizza place because it is called "Cape Cod Pizza" ;-)
lynne, i find that kind of religiosity frightening. do you mean to be scaring people away?
Charlies is near where the fire was, across from Salvation Army, next to car wash
I have never been to Ella's...I'm not a fan of "heavy" either but would like to try it sometime.
YA.. I like MA's pizza.. I can't give them my money though I have issue with one of the 2 brothers... :-/ Long time ago.. Parties in the cellar that were let's just say... ew. I like American Grille though.. Started by a used to be MA worker... now run by someone else.. YUMMMY!
lol fog
Trust me gram, that doesn not scare "them" away.
...they laugh at that
American Pizza in W. Wareham takes debit cards if anyone is interested.
Teacher, you must have an interesting background - maybe you should write a book some day? :0)
what is "MA" teach?
no lynne, that talk scare ME away.
I think she means scaring your supporters away. To me you are displaying a very rigid attitude. Sometimes people are just ignorant of the truth. That doesn't make them evil.
Oh, i see waht MA is.
lol...debit cards...u work there fog?
Exactly, gramyk.
I go to pomodores all the time. But I never thought to try their pizza. Has anyone else.

BTW, on the subject of heavy food, Pomodores is the heaviest I've had in Wareham, with the exception maybe of the chicken carbonera at Baileys.

Nah. Pomodores is heavier.
"lol...debit cards...u work there fog? "

HA!!!

No, I wish!

Thanks, that made my night.
We have given Pomodore's several chances to impress us, and they have failed everytime
LOL jojan.. I DO have an interesting past.. but nothing ppl would want to read about... and even if it was.. I would have no idea where to start! LOL
Once again Rob, I readily admit people are not evil...but you keep insisting that is how I feel. It's not true.
so is there a nice pub where folks can gather that is condusive to conversation?
LOL jojan.. I DO have an interesting past.. but nothing ppl would want to read about... and even if it was.. I would have no idea where to start! LOL
So, you are saying that people who disagree with you or act in a way contrary to your views of right and wrong are possessed by Satan?
I thought their potato skins were ok
gramyk - yes, maybe teacher's cellar.
Sorry... MA= Marc Anthony's I txt too much!!
u hit nail on head gram...a pub where you can hear...
Ten-minute warning, folks. I know the debate is still going hot and heavy, but I have a busy day scheduled tomorrow.
No Rob, u said that, not me.
Rob ur instigating...I never saw the word satan before you typed it
Then please explain why you call Pam the devil because I honestly do not understand.
Don't ask me why, but I am suddenly remembering when we had Jimmy's IGA.

Ahhh. Jimmy's. Home of the linguica stuffed quohog.
Who's potatto skins Lynne?
I am at POMs Every Saturday night!!! Wooohooo fog! They have some good Pizza... Try one. ;-)
I am at POMs Every Saturday night!!! Wooohooo fog! They have some good Pizza... Try one. ;-)
Lights out for me. Everyone has a nice week and see you on Sat.
It might be because it's not your time to understand.
Hey,

We could have it at my house. I could get a campfire going and we could have smores.
Tesno, I admit to being confused by what Lynne is saying. That's why I asked for clarification.
Pomodore's....they are different cheese than average...I love potato skins, most kinds (although I don't do scallions!).
Tesno.. lynne said the devil... devil = Satan
rob any info from the ig?
Lynne, are you claiming to speak with the voice of God now?
nite jo, ty
Sounds lovely and less expensive fog
Goodnight, jojan. Have a good week.
Ask Him Rob.
LOL Fog.. Jimmy was a good friend of my Mom's!! LOL.. My ex and I redid the signs for the deli and stuff in the back of the store!!! memories!!!
You do signs teach?
Well, I am off...nite all...If you have Showtime, Quantom of Solace the latest Bond movie is now playing...very good movie
I bet those are some fantastic memories, teacher.
OK, Lynne. Now you have officially lost me.
ohhh fog.. i LOVE campfires!! I camp at Bourne Scenic from now til the end of October!!!
lynne, lots of that kind of talk feels like condecention -"It might be because it's not your time to understand."

are you trying to push us away?
Night Tesno! Will we see you Saturday??
You don't understand "ask Him"? The information you are looking for is available Rob, ask Him.
lynne my ex and I used to. He prolly still does!
Ask God what, Lynne? If he speaks directly through you?
Tesno, I was very disappointed with Quantum of Silence.

Make that "Solace"
No gram. Jesus said if we follow him we will most definately be questioned for our views and face persecution because of it. If I wasn't a believer and made the comment, the discussion would have been over a half hour ago, because it was me, it's different.
Just ask Him Rob. Will ya. For God's sake!
"prolly"....from a teacher?? lol
I tried, fogcutter. His line was busy.
need to sleep. lynne, i am sad how the conversation has gone with you tonight. i tthink we agree about lots and would work well for the good of the town, but i find the religious filter you spoke from tonight offensive.
OMG!
I believe your question was "to" not "through". God can speak through a heroin addict if He so chooses.
lol fog
lynne.. we are ON LINE!!! heehee I type what I have learned from online chat!! NOT what I do in class.. I teach the difference!!! LMAO! So there... pffft!
teach - i love the word "prolly"!
If I say that Ms. Lilly is a political evil genius, does that make me a bad person?
OK. Last call. Are there any final thoughts, comments, questions that anyone may have before I call this a night?
That's a lie Rob. His line is never busy. Why are you afraid to ask Him Rob? You want the answer....you always go for the truth. Why be different on this line of talk?
I know gram, you don't like the religious talk. Sweet dreams gram, have a good week.
I do too gramy!! I love gonna too. NOT when my kids write it though!!! LOL!!!LOL!
fog- what is a "political evil genius"
Lynne, I think it would be best to drop this now. I am forced to agree with gramyk. I find this a little offensive.
lol teach...lol :)

#15 2011-02-17 17:08:17

Note for selectmen: If even Bobo finds a person to be offensive, then that person is probably too offensive to be on a town committee.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-02-17 17:08:36)

#16 2011-02-17 17:10:01

Some context, ok? I assembled this site for long-time friends, no strings attached, a couple who were eager, they said, to expose Bobo for the low rent shill he is. I'd bought the domain a year or two before and failed to flog its sale to anyone at any price. My friends' enthusiasm flagged after less than a week.

If Lynn Burrough's - who made no effort to disguise her identity - was the best Bobo could muster, they argued, the site wasn't necessary. Personally, I think some of the other characters in Bobo's orbit scared them. "Dumb and Dangerous", was the phrase I heard repeatedly.

My friends, and their children, have long since relocated, happily by all accounts. But I think they had a point. There are so many multiple personality disorders on display whenever the Tin Foil Hat Brigade assembles, it doesn't seem fair somehow to single out one fundi fruitcake.

#17 2011-02-17 17:10:18

Oh, my...

Is 7 the number of Christ in Heaven? Like...if I get there, would I call 7 on the phone to get Jesus?

First thing I would say to Him is: "I never took the Lord's name in vain."

He would say: "I have records."

"How many times?"

"!,209,110."

"Jeepers Creepers!"

"Close enough...1,209,111..."

"Uhhh....could you transfer me to St. Peter?"

"Number is 5...do it yourself."

Yes...that would be my luck!

#18 2011-02-17 19:22:39

See, you all are missing the REALLY important point in the transcript of BoBo et al: who has the best pizza ????

Let me assure one & all, Town Spa in Stoughton is NOT at the top of the pops. It is cheap. It is busy. It is basic. It is AVERAGE.

Oddly, my daughter who lives in Southern Colorado, very near the New Mexico border, just visited over the holidays. High on her list of MUST things to do, was to visit Town Spa. she was underwhelmed, as was her companion from Col.

How strange to see this over-rated joint discussed on a Wareham website.

Perhaps Lynn could drive a few miles north to Stoughton and bestow her blessing on the Town Spa. Or its pizza  - which needs something.....

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com