#1 2011-02-16 14:56:57

"We love you, Mr. Andrews. We love you Mr. Stanley. We are somewhat stupid and blinded by your bullshit and telling us how much you love and admire each of us...thank you so much. Please, Mr. Andrews, let us reward your incompetence with a raise...we want to reward you for not calling for a Statewide Chief's exam, losing the services of so many wonderful people formally within your employ, your astute observations and empathy by laying people off, with pay, to further investigate their ability to do their job, and we hope you still keep negotiating with our savior Chief, Stanley, and we hope that you both lead us into the future, because we can't see the future, we have our heads tucked up inside our asses. Thank you again. Amen."

So sayeth the Board of Selectmen.

Amen.

#2 2011-02-16 16:05:58

My Gaud A Three Percent Raise ,thanks To Jayne And Brenda , Lets See No Raises  For Muncipal Maintence Workers , No Raise For The Police Dept,miles Burkes Who You Hired Cant Do His Job, The Town Assesor Quit And So Did The Head Of The Edic. No Full Time Police Chief, ,mr Andrews As The Soup Nazi Said No Soup For You ,i Say No Raise For You.

#3 2011-02-16 16:58:44

redrobin wrote:

My Gaud A Three Percent Raise ,thanks To Jayne And Brenda , Lets See No Raises  For Muncipal Maintence Workers , No Raise For The Police Dept,miles Burkes Who You Hired Cant Do His Job, The Town Assesor Quit And So Did The Head Of The Edic. No Full Time Police Chief, ,mr Andrews As The Soup Nazi Said No Soup For You ,i Say No Raise For You.

FYI, the budget submitted by the TA for FY 2012 has a 10% increase for M Burke bringing his salary to over $82,000. (must be for all those added responsibilities)

So I have to ask, If we had advertised the position for high $70's - low $80's, do you think we would have been choosing from "QUALIFIED" applicants ?  I think yes !

#4 2011-02-16 22:59:54

Are we going to get rid of Burke?  It's hard to say he was hired under false pretenses, because Andrews knew he wasn't certified as an inspecter.  Underqualified and overpaid.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com