• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Breaking News: Grizzie On Administrative Leave; Bobo Class On Hold

#1 2011-02-11 18:41:05

Guy Incognito here with hot information.  Through my vast and profound investigatory skills, I have deduced that COA Director Grizzie has been placed on paid administrative leave and that an acting COA Director has been named.  I have further learned that Bobo's class has been put on hold.  Both of  these were decisions made by our town administrator.

More info to follow as this story develops...

#2 2011-02-11 18:45:15

I guess good news travels fast..

Ha-ha hasta la vista

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-02-11 19:07:21)

#3 2011-02-11 19:55:58

The plot thickens...

Wareham Week wrote:

Marcia Griswold, director of Senior and Social Services for the town, has been placed on paid administrative leave as of Friday afternoon, Town Administrator Mark Andrews confirmed.

“It’s a personnel matter and I can’t comment on it further," Andrews said.

Griswold, along with the Council on Aging volunteer Board of Directors, coordinated services and activities for the town's elders.

Susan Green, an administrative assistant in the Town Administrator's office, has been named acting director of the department.

We will update this story as more information becomes available.

#4 2011-02-11 21:15:52

Well that's at least one good thing the TA has done.

#5 2011-02-11 23:19:43

Oh My God, these tin hat clowns are hilarious with "The Vile Power Elite Hateblogger Animals Drove Marcia Out the Door!" Defense.

All I can say is, thanks to their comical and predictable knee-jerk reactions, there will be egg on the face of many a tin hat in the coming days.

When they calm down and stop foaming at the mouth, they might want to look up the definition of "administrative leave."

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-02-11 23:20:22)

#6 2011-02-12 08:17:34

The general consensus amongst my incognito sources is that, as lame as Bobo's dumb class may be, it is unlikely that the TA would put her on administrative leave over it.  Many are now wondering if this isn't a sign of much naughtier shenanigans being afoot.

#7 2011-02-12 08:32:49

I'm getting a funny tummy feeling that we're in for another computer audit.

#8 2011-02-13 20:48:48

RE:  Marcia      I wonder if any of the emails I sent to the TA about the verbal abuse of her "subjects" and volunteers were printed and put in her personnel folder?   Just wondering.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Breaking News: Grizzie On Administrative Leave; Bobo Class On Hold

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com