#1 2011-02-09 20:13:57

kast nite 3 people came forward to say andrews was great for wareham,2 ot these indivudal kate fuller and donna bronk were there because jayne asked them to as she allways does to promote one of her people who she wants to get something ,this is  a tradmark of the donahues, you scratch my back and i will scratch yours,          when miles burke was going for his interview  for building inspector he was invited for preping nto andrews home town with stanley ,himself and miles ,and as andrews said he wowed the hireing commitee.            i am sure jayne and brenda  will give him high marks  ao his evaluation next tues, why the evaluation now and why has not one been done before ,well the 2 witches are not runing and they want there buddies to get elected and give andrews a raise ,its in both there interests  to do so ,so i predict there  will be  a love fest at andrews evaluation by the 2 witches.,next tues.

#2 2011-02-09 20:18:01

REMEMBER do NOT VOTE FOR MIKE AND ELLEN 2 POPULAR  VOICES ON SLAGERS WEBSITE,AND DO NOT VOTE FOR DONNA BRONK OR CRONAN 2 OF JAYNES DECIPALS.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com