#1 2011-02-07 15:05:37

This Guy  Is A Convicted Dirt Thief , His Most Famous Words  The Muncipal Maintenance Head And The Head Of The Sewer Dept Are Dirty Rats , He Had Muncipal Maintence Cut The Grass At The Little League Field Which Is Not A Town  Owned Field Because His  Son Played At He Little League Field.

#2 2011-02-07 23:47:13

Red Robin, I was not aware of the fact that he is a convicted theif.  Can you explain please?  I think Cronin "shot" himself in the foot when his true colors were shown during the release of those tapes (rats).  I am sure he was infuriated when the public finally saw what the audit was all about - personal vedettas!  So far, the audit only showed infractions where no one has lost their job over.  Ofcourse we are still waiting for the Police Chief and TA Andrews to report on the investigation of the other tapes which still haven't proven anything.  So, as far as I see it (and MANY others), there were no life changing events.  Instead, once again, we are out >$60,000.  Ya, great fiscal spending! And ofcourse as we have all said before, only the BOS' enemies computers were audited.  Not MAS (and others)!  Great job at hiding your political agendas!!!!

#3 2011-02-08 01:27:07

He Was A Forman At Otis Air Force Base Working On Projects For The Air Force ,he Had Several Dump Loads Of Dirt And Lawn Seeding Trucks And Bulldozers At His House Doing Landscaping At His House ,he Was Indicted And Convicted On This Chargeb  By The Federal Gov.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com