#1 2011-02-07 07:29:36

slager is a liar and a polarizing figure in wareham,he needs to be kicked to the side of the roadif wareham is ever to heal,i think the isue of slager teaching a class at the coa is not day to day acitiity,but a policy issue because of hhis lieing , are we to finance the resurection of his paper with these class fees of 60 dollars pr course,and our we then going to put the towns advertising in his paper , i ask steve , cara and walter to lobey the town TA  either publicly ar behind the scenes to stop this coa of sponsering slager teaching this writing course on town hall property.

#2 2011-02-07 08:20:24

Well said, redrobin...thanks.

#3 2011-02-07 23:58:29

His claims that he is doing this as a private citizen is still BS.  He is a vendor of this town who reports on politics.  I don't see that happening anywhere else in town.  If I am mistaken, please someone point it out to me.  We have already hashed the numerous reasons as to why he should not.  The claims of "not letting the poor seniors learn how to write their memoirs" are bs once again as the class is open to everyone.  Bottom line, the TA better start being a leader for the people of the town and not for a vendor of the town!  Marcia needs to start worrying about the COA and not how many more donations she can get from Slager by offering him "oppurtunities"...The gross ethical and improprieties are abundent.  As stated by most supporters of Slager, even the possibility of impropriety the person(s) should remove themselves!   I agree Red Robin, when is the leadership going to finally lead?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com