#1 2011-01-29 14:00:49

By: capricon on 1/28/11
Mr. Slager,
Wouldn't you repeating the libelous statement also make you open to a suit?
I thought you weren't going to read these anymore, and I know I voiced my concerns about bringing the "crap" onto this website, where we are trying to have civil discourse.
You should be ashamed at exploiting Mrs. Eckstrom to incite vigorous discussion. This is the 2nd time you've done that to her, both times with blogs that reference the paternity of her children.
You of all people should know, you don't f*#k with people's kids!
By: robertslager on 1/28/11
Capricon, I placed the comments made by Red Robin in context. I don't believe for a second that any of Red Robin's claims are true. I was in no way attempting to exploit Brenda Eckstrom. I copied those comments as an example of just how ignorant and hateful some people in the community truly are.

I do not read the hate blogs regularly any more. Red Robin's comments had been sent to me by someone else, asking that I post it on this web site. It was a difficult decision. But ultimately I felt it was a powerful example of the hatred that still lingers in Wareham and the hypocrisy of some people who claim to want unity in the community and refuse to call out comments like that.

#2 2011-01-29 14:02:09

bobo is your nose grown out of bathroom/office yet? you dont read the blogs anymore?? you still are constantly talking about them. does it make you feel better if you write that someone "sent" it to you?

#3 2011-01-29 14:04:22

has anyone got a final figure on the computer audit that results showed NOTHING?

not one person fired

not one person disciplined

not one person got a letter in their file

no corruption found

no online gambling

no business being run

nothing, nothing. what was the cost???

#4 2011-01-29 19:02:01

PeterGriffin wrote:

both times with blogs [posts?] that reference the paternity of her children.

I don't know the context here, Peter, but I prefer you leave it fester elsewhere.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com