#1 2011-01-26 13:28:04

I question the integrity of our town clerk. Is it there a law governing how the names are put on the ballot? Is it possible for the town clerk to place the names of people she supports on the top of the list?

It seems that the Wareham Week is allowing website links to be placed on the comments section of the on line paper. Is it possible someone talented can offer the people alternative sites. I know Dan tried but his web site was not available at a click as was Dr. Jones. This is a very sneaky play from Dr Jones but thats he how he works.

#2 2011-01-26 14:16:22

I remember being told last year that the names were listed alphabetically..case in point was the School Committee race where Lynn (Jesus speaks through me) Burroughs was listed before Rhonda Veugen..there was concern that Burroughs would get votes from people because she was listed first!..thankfully it didn't happen..

#3 2011-01-26 14:25:08

Menrva wrote:

I question the integrity of our town clerk.

Join the club. Wareham's Town Clerk is outspokenly partisan and yet another perfect example of a violation lost count.

How many other candidates for office get to 'count' their own votes?

Old Timer first posted this:

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/uploads/459_ballotfraud1.png

Happily, there is a solution.  Submit a Town Meeting warrant article to eliminate the position of Town Clerk. Mary Ann Silva does A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y nothing. Banish an embarrassment and save money.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-01-26 14:26:01)

#4 2011-01-26 15:32:59

Mary Ann Silva Should Not Be Trusted ,she Is Extrely Partisan And Is In Bed With Slager,no One Should Trust Her Or Her Vote Counting Capabilities And She Has Her Husband Help Her Do The Counting ,do Not Trust Her.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com