#1 2011-01-15 13:06:43

WETHEPEOPLEOFWAREHAM.ORG - Geo Information

IP Address        72.167.2.1   
Host            wethepeopleofwareham.org
Location        US, United States
City            Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Organization        GoDaddy.com
ISP            GoDaddy.com
AS Number        AS26496 GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Latitude        33°61'19" North
Longitude        111°89'06" West
Distance        10384.25 km (6452.47 miles)

http://wethepeopleofwareham.org

#2 2011-01-15 14:49:36

Is there a Doctor in the house?

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Wareham.Town.Meeting.2010-05-10-Mon-7-28-37-pm.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#3 2011-01-15 14:53:02

Registrant:
Michael Jones
PO Box 1583
Onset, Massachusetts 02558
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: WETHEPEOPLEOFWAREHAM.ORG
Created on: 12-Nov-10
Expires on: 12-Nov-11
Last Updated on: 13-Nov-10

Administrative Contact:
Jones, Michael mljones001955@comcast.net
PO Box 1583
United States

Technical Contact:
Jones, Michael mljones001955@comcast.net
PO Box 1583
United States

#4 2011-01-15 15:01:18

Frightening, isn't it?

This is a man who is teaching your children!

His knowledge of history, especially Wareham history, is non-existent.

His economic statements and treatises are ludicrous.

He is, without any question, a pseudo-intellectual, and somewhat dangerous for those who wish stable governments that are proven.

He has actually advocated that the Town should allow the Commonwealth to take it over!!

I don't think anyone has to guess who his followers will be.

#5 2011-01-15 15:23:06

Let me share with you what WW would not publish, and for the life of me I don't know why.

The following are comments from Dr. Jones's students, who absolutely LOVE him...unless they are serious about their studies, then not so much. But...the guy is loved!!

He will actually give you a mark above 100%!!

That, my friends, is true economics.

Here are a few statements and quotes from students...you can go to rateaproffessor.com and see all of the rest.:

12/14/04
Micro Eco
Average Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness4
Clarity2
Rater Interest3
Boring teacher. But gives you all the notes in class. His test are easy. He knows his stuff but has a hard time communicating with the class.
Flag this rating

12/9/04
EC 102
Good Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness4
Clarity3
Rater Interest3
Boring at first, but then his personality grows on you like a fungus. Knows his stuff but has some trouble communicating complex ideas. Easy A
Flag this rating

12/9/04
Microecono
mic
Good Quality
Easiness2
Helpfulness4
Clarity5
Rater Interest3
Take this teacher!! Gives you all the notes in class for the test, you don't have to read in the book! Drops the lowest test grade and you get extra credit, that is really easy, after each test. One of my favorite teachers!!
Flag this rating

12/3/04
ECON-101
Good Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness4
Clarity4
Rater Interest3
He's a good guy and he gives help if you need it. and not to mention, his tests get scaled, he drops the lowest, and theres always extra credit after every test. Take this class with him, and you won't even have to show up half the time, cuz he explains everything the class before the test.
Flag this rating

11/16/04

11/16/04
EC101
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness5
Clarity4
Rater Interest1
At first I found him to be extremely dry, but after a while, his personality begins to grow on ya. He is extremely helpful. There are only 4 hw assignments and 3 outta 4 tests are counted which means you may not have to take a final. Highly recommend
Flag this rating

11/9/04
micro
Good Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness5
Clarity4
Rater Interest2
Hes a good guy in general. no complaints. not strict about attendance which is good. Tests are not too difficult, do the hw and you'll get an A, drops the lowest test grade, gives extra credit.. kind of boring but he means well.. good guy!
Flag this rating

11/4/04
ECON 101
Good Quality
Easiness3
Helpfulness5
Clarity4
Rater Interest1
writes on the board the whole entire time. He goes off on tangents a lot about his life, its so funny. Hard to understand the material but he gives few HW assignments that he will help with a lot and practicly give you all the answer, then he gives extra credit. Easy A/B.
Flag this rating

Clarity4
Rater Interest3
cool guy...so much extra credit that it is almost impossible to do bad. you can keep handing the extra credit in until you get full credit. exams are easy and he gives you points for things even if its the slightest bit right. good class!
Flag this rating

6/1/05
Econ
Good Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness5
Clarity4
Rater Interest4
He is cute, in many ways, and of course, a very nice guy, and intelligent.
Flag this rating

5/14/05
econ
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest5
Mick is the best. No attendance policy, easy exams, easy homework, easy A. Seems boring at first, but he is very personable and amusing once u get to know him.
Flag this rating

1/19/05
Micro
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest5
Boring but the easiest class ever, guys the man
Flag this rating

1/8/05
Micro
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness4
Clarity4
Rater Interest2
He is so easy - all you have to do is study the problem sets and they are exactly like the test. He's a really nice guy and I'd take him again. Easy A
Flag this rating

1/18/06
Micro
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest4
Very good teacher. Tests are online. No final exam. Practically can't fail, gives extra credit. Wish more teachers were like him.
Flag this rating

12/22/05
ECON 210 +
Good Quality
Easiness3
Helpfulness5
Clarity4
Rater Interest2
Dr. Jones is a really laid back, nice guy. Very lenient when it comes to due dates. I had him for two classes this semester and I got a 100 in one and a 108 in the other.
Flag this rating
12/4/05
micro
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness4
Clarity4
Rater Interest1
class is easy, basically helps you out with everything you need to know for the tests, and a lot of extra credit, always opportunities to raise your grade
Flag this rating

11/14/05
econ 101
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness4
Clarity4
Rater Interest1
Easy A!!! The tests are all online and all the assinments are take home so you can use your book and notes to do well. Don't even need to go to class and I have a 92 average. Good GPA booster
Flag this rating

8/25/05
EconMicro
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest3
I got 110, 108, and like a 130 on the first three tests because of all the extra credit he gives! I didn't have to go to class the last 4 weeks, not even to take the final cuz he drops the lowest test grade! Here's the key! Do the homework he gives, it's not that hard, and go to class the day before an exam, he'll basically tell you the whole thing

5/6/06
Good Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest2
he makes this class seem so easy...ne class u can take wit Mike Jones, take it...
Flag this rating

2/7/06
LIFE101
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest5
Mick Jones saved me. Before his class, I was lost on a long path with nothing but a few cacti and some sea urchins who had lost their way. He showed me the way to only the purest of knowledge. For instance, I now know that coffee is like liquid Satan, and tea or water will cure a cough. You da bomb diggity yo! peace out homeslice
Flag this rating

2/7/06
ECON101
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest5
No Comments
Flag this rating

2/5/06
ECon101
Good Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness5
Clarity4
Rater Interest2
Very easy teacher..exams are on blackboard, gives problem sets that come straight from your notes, there is no final and gives alot of extra credit..if u show up and take notes the lowest u can get is a B with the extra credit an A..take Professor Jones!!!
Flag this rating

1/23/06
Micro Econ
Good Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness4
Clarity3
Rater Interest2
Mic Jones is my boy. Mad boring but if you do the extra credit it is all good. Just do all the extra credit and do decent and you will get around an A or B.
Flag this rating

2/9/09
ECON420
Poor Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness1
Clarity2
Rater Interest2
This guy is terrible he dose not know what he is talking about and reads from slides that were given to him from the book. I want my money back
Flag this rating

12/2/08
ECON210
Average Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness3
Clarity3
Rater Interest1
He was very boring so bring a pillow. He does not have a lesson plan and recites powerpoint slides made by the book. Overall you teach your self a lot and use excel every class and for homework. So if you want an easy class with no attendance policy, this is your guy.
Flag this rating

1/17/08
ECON210
Good Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest5
Dr. Mick Jones is the best thing that ever happen to the Economics Department at BSC. He is really helpful and truly cares about his students. Even when I am not taking one of his classes I can stop by his office and he will be more than willing to help. If you are considering majoring in ECON take one of his intro classes, he will inspire you!
Flag this rating

1/16/08
ECON420
Good Quality
Easiness3
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest3
I took a directed study with Professor Jones in Econometrics. He is extremely helpful, responds quickly to all e-mails, and makes great good use of Blackboard. He's easy going and willing to help with whatever you need. Econometrics is basically Statistics, and the material is not easy, but he helps you as much as he can (as long as you ask!)
Flag this rating

12/30/07
Econ210
Good Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness5
Clarity5
Rater Interest5
Very helpful! He did let me retake one of the balckboard exams upon my request. Easy on grading, he gave a lot of credits to your effort.

11/29/10
ECON210
Poor Quality
Easiness3
Helpfulness2
Clarity2
Rater Interest2
Will put you to sleep. Not helpful at all. I taught myself pretty much everything from the book, which is pretty hard to understand. Subject matter is pretty much useless, aside from a few thing. Pointless class. Would definitely not take him again
Flag this rating

10/31/10
Econ101
Average Quality
Easiness5
Helpfulness3
Clarity3
Rater Interest3
This guy is definitely not the most exciting guy. He knows what he is doing but sometimes has problems explaining himself. He gives you a few problem sets to do you have plenty of time to do and the tests are online and are a piece of cake if you go to every class and take descent notes
Flag this rating

5/13/10
econ400
Poor Quality
Easiness1
Helpfulness1
Clarity1
Rater Interest5
A terrible,rude human being. Probably in the top three for most evil professors I have ever met. He is out to lunch. He doesn't know anything. Tenure should be eliminated.
Flag this rating

4/14/10
econ101
Average Quality
Easiness2
Helpfulness3
Clarity2
Rater Interest2
BORING. probably one of the most boring teachers ever, doesn't explain things well, exams online but hard, not good at explaining and teaching
Flag this rating

12/10/09
ECON101
Good Quality
Easiness4
Helpfulness5
Mr Jones and me... tell each other fairy tales
Flag this rating

Seems like the longer he stays on the worse it gets.

Wouldn't you have LOVED to have this guy as an economics professor, especially if it was a required course and you hated the thought of it?

Damn...where was he when I was in school?

Oh...not born yet.

Sorry...we had REAL professors in those days.

#6 2011-01-15 15:31:26

By the way, thank you Bill W for putting this site back up so INFORMATION can be shown, documented and discussed without fairy dust spread all over it....

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com