#1 2011-01-07 19:50:53

on the coucil on ageing,rumor has it that she was appointed asst , head on the council on ageing commitee,even though she has not been appointed to the committe as yet, what gives  has she been given a green lite that she will be appointed to the council on ageing, this women is a physco ,any selectmen voting for  her for the council on ageing is someone who will not receive my vote in the futture.

#2 2011-01-07 20:34:52

redrobin wrote:

any selectmen voting for  her for the council on ageing is someone who will not receive my vote in the futture.

You know these skunks are predictable. Brenda and Jane wrote off your vote long ago. Holmes will vote with them. Winslow, once again defying her union rank and file, will too. Cruz, if he isn't horse trading for something he gives a shit about, will vote it down.

#3 2011-01-09 12:55:29

What the hell is the assistant head on the council on aging, is that a new position? Lynn has been hanging around the COA a lot in the last month. Marcia only wants people on that board and at the COA that agree with her and don’t question anything she has done or is doing. Town Meeting agreed to reduce the size of the board so what are they going to do now make up a lot of new positions so Marcia can get supporters in and around the board.

I hear Richard Boucher is starting to get a little tired of Marcia’s antics he is constantly trying to be peace maker between her and the friends of the elderly and is talking to Larry Gaines trying to get things resolved.

Speaking of Larry, Marcia had a huge blow out with him a week ago Thursday at the COA. The Friends of the Elderly were having their usual Bingo day and a New Year’s celebration and were going to donate a WE system to the COA. The people I talked to don’t know what the argument was about but Marcia was screaming at Larry on the landing by the steps that lead to the community room. She laid into him for a good ten minutes, she didn’t seem to care that the people down below could hear her yelling. The TA and Mr. Cruz showed up a little while later to bad the TA wasn’t able to witness her tirade for himself. All the seniors that were there were just astonished at her behavior and they are telling everyone they know about how awful she was to Larry.

I know she is upset because the Friends purchased the WE system. What she wanted was for them to give her the money so she could buy the system and take credit for buying something for the seniors. She is also telling people that she wants the Friends to stop having their meetings at the Multi Service Center something about their MOU isn’t right or they violated their MOU some kind of bullshit. You would think she would be grateful to any organization that gives any money to the COA large or small donations.

Does anyone know if it is legal to take cash donations? I have heard that some people give cash to the COA not much a ten or twenty is that allowed? How is that money accounted for and where does it go and how do we know how it is spent?

#4 2011-01-09 16:05:47

mackenzie wrote:

Speaking of Larry, Marcia had a huge blow out with him a week ago Thursday at the COA. The Friends of the Elderly were having their usual Bingo day and a New Year’s celebration and were going to donate a WE system to the COA. The people I talked to don’t know what the argument was about but Marcia was screaming at Larry on the landing by the steps that lead to the community room. She laid into him for a good ten minutes, she didn’t seem to care that the people down below could hear her yelling. The TA and Mr. Cruz showed up a little while later to bad the TA wasn’t able to witness her tirade for himself. All the seniors that were there were just astonished at her behavior and they are telling everyone they know about how awful she was to Larry.

I know she is upset because the Friends purchased the WE system. What she wanted was for them to give her the money so she could buy the system and take credit for buying something for the seniors. She is also telling people that she wants the Friends to stop having their meetings at the Multi Service Center something about their MOU isn’t right or they violated their MOU some kind of bullshit. You would think she would be grateful to any organization that gives any money to the COA large or small donations.

Wicked Local: Wareham Council on Aging receives Wii

#5 2011-01-10 08:06:41

Notice who is missing from this picture. A friend  that was there said after the fight with Larrry, Marcia came back downstairs to say hello to the TA and Cruz and went back upstairs. She's director of the the COA, someone is going to donate a gift to the COA yet she makes the decision to not be there for the presentation. I'm sure the TA made a mental note of this behavior.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com