#1 2011-01-01 16:54:21

jayne donahue years ago used to baby sit wayne sellars who works at town hall as a  janitor  ,well it seems that they crossed paths at town hall recently ,wayne was on his own time ,he told jayne that he would never vote for her, jayne was outraged she went  to andrews and told  him what happened , wayne was given a one day supension without pay, so much for free speach.

#2 2011-01-01 17:15:09

wow, Wow and people wonder why town employees don't show up at town meeting or ever participate in citizens participation at the selectmen's meeting. Town employees are afraid to say anything to anyone they are even afraid to have their relatives say anything.

What if a town employee was at a coffee shop and complained about Jane and a friend of hers overheard the conversation. Would that town employee be reprimanded?? Just because you work for the town does that mean you have to give up your civil rights.

I am surprised the union didn't say anything about what happened.

#3 2011-01-01 17:25:21

mackenzie wrote:

I am surprised the union didn't say anything about what happened.

Who knows, maybe Wayne forgot he's a MM shop steward.

#4 2011-01-01 17:25:41

I  have heard that all meetings with the muncipal maintenance dept employees and andrews in there union negoitions have been called off, at least 3 so far , andrews just keeps calling at the last minute and calls them off ,semms like harasment to me

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com