#1 2010-10-13 17:59:02

and the republican party , listen when you were in power we all took a shower or hosing when you were in power ,dont preach to me about morality as you are and still is one of the biggest crrocks in wareham ,you dony pay your taxes and yet want to be a selectmen , get off the world stage ass hole ,cease and desit.

#2 2010-10-14 17:07:59

By: robertslager on 10/13/10

....Oh, wait. I know. They are hypocrital haters who have no lives.

Oh Dear Lord, here is a "man" who claims the "hypocrital" haters have no lives.  Here is the same "man" who trolls this site and actually writes columns based on the discussions contained within this site.  Really Bobo, isn't it obvious that YOU are exactly what you just described??????  I mean really, even a child in grade school could see that!  Hell, even you and your minions must be able to see that!  You and Bruce are the typical defination of a person obsessed/addicted to this website.  If this site and the people on it don't mean anything to you, then why?  Try and go 1 week without looking.  Just try it.  If not, I'm sure there is a support group for both of you to attend.  Maybe you can give Bruce a ride, we know how he has such problems with cars and road rage.  Maybe you can even convince Coach TP to tag along?

#3 2010-10-14 19:07:36

Sigh...all the despicable things the Hypocrite Elite have done and they pretend like they haven't.  There must be something in the water in Halifax that makes people think their shit don't stink.

#4 2010-10-14 19:08:36

And makes them not able to spell...You'd think the Poster Boy of the Hypocrite Elite would be able to spell "hypocritical."

#5 2010-10-14 23:03:27

You would think since they claim to be fair and unbias they could atleast admit that at times they behave the way they accuse so many others of behaving.  Ofcourse, that would mean being honest, so I guess that would never happen.  Their behavior reminds me of the old saying "Thy doth protest too much!" 

Hey Bobo, if you are going to be calling people out on their spelling errors, you may want to make sure you don't make any!  As he likes to say so often, "pot calling the kettle black"...  Ahhh, the irony!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com