#1 2010-10-12 15:12:28

Kudos to you for your current letter to the editor at the rag.  It took you a little while to sit back and see Slager for what he is, but I'm glad that you have finally seen the light, so to speak.

I also wanted to congratulate you on finally getting a "label" put on you, as evident from Slager's response to your letter.  You are now "A Wareham Week Blogger/Columnist."  Therefore by rag standards, you are an evil hateblogger.  Since of course you support Wareham Week and not The Rag.

I hope that this "label" helps you realize that the people that blog here are not "labels," but we are people who have challenged Bobo's lies and political bullshit.  We are not "hatebloggers" "take back wareham"  or anything else Slager and political allies refer to us.

We are people who make it difficult for Slager and his puppet masters to push their political agenda, so therefore we must be stopped.  We can't be stopped with the truth, so a nasty "label" or connection to some "political conspiracy" must be created to make us look evil and vile.

WE ARE PEOPLE DAMIT!  WE ARE CITIZENS OF THIS TOWN!! Not this well oiled, organized political faction.  Hell, I have never met half of the people here. 

We are fed up citizens who are sick of the lies and bullshit that we have been fed fr five years, and most of all, sick of the man, if you can call him that, that fuels the political bullshit.

Welcome to the "darkside".... we have cookies!

Last edited by commonsense (2010-10-12 15:16:50)

#2 2010-10-12 15:17:23

Amen, Common...

#3 2010-10-12 15:18:21

P.S.  To Bobo, that is EXACTLY why people don't send you letters to the editor

#4 2010-10-12 17:03:54

Actually, a very well presented letter to the wannabe editor. Bobo your washed up and its more evident than ever that knowone believes your crazy kool aid tripping, bullshit rants.  You have caused enough damage to our community,  your supporters are jumping ship with the exception of the MWF founders, Coach Toilet Paper and a few brainwashed seniors that fell victim to your outlandish bull.   You weeble wobble around this town like a drone and look like you've been on a bender for a week strait, either get committed or for the sake of your family pack it in.   When we finally rid OUR town of your poision just remember, within a week, knowone will even know who you were.   So please scrape up whatever diginity you think you have left and get the F*** out of our town. 

Maybe the Clerk will now finally get the point also and stop being the guardian of your paper that she distributes from her window,   while I'm on this topic, did Bobo have to pay for the information that he requested from the clerk?  I have had to pay a fee for what the the town called "administrative costs" when I request information, do the other papers have to pay? This should also be looked into.

#5 2010-10-12 17:21:39

Your right that is exactly why no one sends him letters to the editor. His editors note is longer than the original letter. Why didn't slager point out that he was a blogger on slagers website also?

#6 2010-10-12 18:42:52

kudos to fogcutter. it took him a while, but not only has he finally seen the truth, he was willing to confront his opponent on his own turf.

let's focus on getting this town back on track instead of dealing with the rabid bullshit we get every time someone on this site sneezes.. billw is right. kick the bum to the curb. we have work to do at this town meeting and for the next election. get your popcorn ready. it's almost time for the tuesday frolics.

#7 2010-10-12 20:23:51

Good to see a frequenter of the tin hat chat has seen the light, but I don't think we should give too much praise to Foggy.  He's said his fair share of unfair things about good people.  Good to see Bobo get told off, but too little too late.

#8 2010-10-12 20:31:21

Well, just reading over the letter, he does get some good digs in on Bobo the Clown, and even seems to be suggesting at the end that the town look elsewhere than the rag to spend its advertising dollars, and says he's more often part of the problem than the solution.

Glad to see his eyes have been opened, but I still think he's said some unfair things about good people that can't be forgotten.

No doubt the tin hats will go nuts that one of their chatters has gone off the reservation.

#9 2010-10-12 20:35:25

Foggy wrote:

So when I read you accuse Times editor, Bob Unger, of trying to "stir the political pot in Wareham," not only did it not ring true with me, but I found myself wondering if you understood the magnitude of how hypocritical you were being. Robert, let's be honest, stirring the political pot in Wareham is essentially how you earn your living.

That's why Bobo is the poster boy of the Hypocrite Elite.

#10 2010-10-14 12:57:52

foggy also wrote something that the people on this so called hate site have been saying all along. billw has it right. we just help perpetuating the divisiveness when we pay attention to you know who. froggy said:

So I feel compelled to write at this time because I find it so unfortunate that you feel the need to constantly disparage all of your competitors week after week. Not only is this immature and unprofessional, it does nothing to elevate civil discourse in Wareham. In fact, it only serves to help perpetuate the divisiveness in the community that so many who actually live here are trying to get past.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com