#1 2010-10-05 22:13:19

Now we're playing mind games with motions and votes.

I just witnessed a motion for favorable action and ALL the members of the BOS voted against their own motion.  Just what message does that send the voter other than utter confusion.

Having listened to most of the presentation of the Charter Review changes,
I'm pretty clear that they've read way too much into the existing Charter, by most of their proposals.

I think EVERY proposed change should be voted down due to further ambiguity.

And shame on the BOS for extending the CRC's time to meet their obligation of issuing a "report" on their assignment to REVIEW !

This fall Town Meeting has the makings to discourage anyone from participating, which they've claimed is a problem with our form of government. 
I don't see how any of their proposals encourages participation.

Last edited by witchunter (2010-10-06 07:35:59)

#2 2010-10-05 22:14:05

And, What Happened To The Audit ?

#3 2010-10-06 06:43:21

I AGREE VOTE AGAINST EVERY CHATER CHANGE ,THE GROUP WHO WAS PICKED TO STUDY THE CHARTER WAS PICKED BY THE FORMER BOARD  ,THEY PICKED THERE FREINDS  TO SERVE ON THE COMMITEE  AND THE SELECTMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE VOTED TO EXTEND THERE  TIME ,THE CHNGES SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP IN APRIL AND THEREFORE IN MY OPINION ARE ILLEGAL TO BE HEARD AT THIS TOWN MEETNG,                                             AS FAR AS THE AUDIT IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN EXTENDED AND WASTE MORE TOWN MONEY , I GUESS THEY DID NOT FIND ANYTHING AND THEY HAVE  BEEN ORDERED BY JANE TO GO BACK AND FABRICATE  SOMETHING .                            AND WHAT IS THIS GIVING RASIES TO 2  NEW POLICE LTS OF 3 K EACH WE SHOULD HAVE  A STUDY OF WHAT OTHER TOWNS PAY, THE REST OF THE POLICE DEPT ,MUNCIPAL MAINTECE  TO NAME A FEW HAVE NOT  HAD RAISES IN 4 YEARS ,  REMEMBER TO REMOVE  BRENDA  AND JANE IN APRIL,     .

#4 2010-10-06 07:01:49

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING SLAVINS NAME SO MUCH  LAST NITE , JANE SAYS ALEN THIS AND ALLEN THAT , ALLEN THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE  ARTICALS  THAT WE HAVE COLABORATED ON AND I SAY GET RID OF SLAVIN AND DR  JONES.

#5 2010-10-06 07:26:12

Audit's going to be delayed as far past next April as the Hypocrite Elite can in the hopes Wareham will forget and Janey and Brenda will be re-elected.

#6 2010-10-06 18:50:50

This whole audit was started to find out who called Mary Ann Silva a name.  Then it was reasoned to find out who was blogging specifically on this website.  Then it was added to include gambling, shopping on line and running a business all on "company time".  This was initiated by the previous BOS.  To say they (the former BOS) were all corrupt may go to far, but do not use my taxpaying money to find out who is calling her/you names!  Don't use my money to fend your ego!  Give them an ultimatum:  Produce the report by October 12th or refund the town ALL of their money!  Enough is enough!

I am sure that many people are scared.  I truly doubt that it is the people that the TTW and his crew think it is.  What is truly scary is that, that crowd truly believe every word he writes and truly believe he has only this (not his own) towns best interest.  Their reasoning is so screwed up that I can not comprehend how any of them can hold a job down.  Basic common sense, morality, and any sense of right from wrong is just plain lacking!  I can only hope after this audit that this town can move ahead and leave jane, brenda, bobo,bruce and their cult like followers to disappear!

#7 2010-10-06 19:24:03

Bosoxx....:)

#8 2010-10-06 20:20:02

"Did they blog or not blog?"

TBW
P-SPAN

#9 2010-10-06 20:29:49

was Mary Ann Silva computer one that was copied? know one knows for sure.

#10 2010-10-06 20:53:04

Bosoxx wrote:

This whole audit was started to find out who called Mary Ann Silva a name.

There was never any doubt David Smith and Ruth Thompson pulled that racist stunt, while logging their office's IP address as they did so. Yes, I swear to it.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/maryannsilva.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2010-10-06 21:10:08)

#11 2010-10-06 22:35:25

If Mary Ann Silva's computer was not copied then this would be more than a travesty.  This would be an immediate resignation on her part!  She should have been first in line to have hers copied!  She is a joke.  She believes (through her actions) that she is above the law.  One of the worst Town Clerks I have ever seen!  Throw her out with yesterdays garbage (I'm sure Bobo's paper will be in it as well!!!!!)   

This is part of the reason why people don't bother with politics in this town.  Why bother and go out?  Things will never change.  I will certainly do my part in making sure this town is cleaned of all of it's trash!

***I just rec'd an email that I made it onto Bobo's website.  I can only come to the conclusion that I have hit a nerve.  Of course according to him I am pathetic so that must mean...ummm...I guess I'm too dumb to know.  Since he's listening...everyone believes everything you write...you have been sucking up to everyone moron.  Remember begging for advertisers????  You are playing ball, only it's with the hypocrite elite.  Also, I've done my research, I would demand the report now, with a deadline of next Tuesday.  I guess us pathetic people are tired of wasting OUR tax paying money.  I guess I must go now and be amusing and pathetic, oh wait, that's your deal.  Go play ball with Bruce and take out the garbage.

Last edited by Bosoxx (2010-10-06 22:48:08)

#12 2010-10-06 23:32:49

The town has over 300 computers, but only 80 were audited. Do you want to guess what departments were included? I am willing to bet that the Town Clerks department was not on the list.

If you ask for public records, you have to fill out a form and pay a fee for those records. One reporter just picks up the phone and calls. So a taxpayer in this town has to pay for information but if you live in Halifax, you get the information for free.

See something wrong with this picture?

#13 2010-10-07 06:44:13

MARY ANN SILVA WHOS SUN KILLED SOMEONE OVER A LOTTERY TICKET IS A JOKE CUT HER SALERY 10 % FOR LIEING AND LEAKING INFO TO SALGER.

#14 2010-10-07 06:47:38

MY GUAD  SHE SCARE ME.

Last edited by ihateliz (2010-10-07 06:50:01)

#15 2010-10-07 06:51:33

I LOVE HER CERAL BOWL HAIRCUT.

#16 2010-10-07 09:02:38

Did the BOS computers get copied?  I'd love to see computer files generated in that office, especially between 2007 and pre-April 2010.  Probably some doozies on there.

#17 2010-10-08 16:33:26

Let me go back to the original observation, one that always causes confusion.  According to parliamentary protocol all motions have to be phrased as being postive, no exceptions. 

So what can happen and often does is that even an opponent will get the show rolling with "I move favorable action..." and that statement opens the parliamentary door for debate. And then... everyone can vote in the negative if they so choose. 

Archaic, yes, but it is what it is. Some of us old-timers used to have to rolll down the window to indicate which direction we were turning and then came along a new way to do it and we learned the new trick of using turn signals. Now if you  put your arm out for a right hand turn you would be lucky  not to have someone misunderstand you (no never happen here in Wareham, yeah right) and run you into the ground.  So, maybe some day  the parliamentary rules will change but until then stay tuned.

#18 2010-10-08 16:43:47

Dick Paulsen wrote:

Some of us old-timers used to have to roll down the window to indicate which direction we were turning and then came along a new way to do it and we learned the new trick of using turn signals.

In except in places here and elsewhere adopting the Marlboro Method, where all turn indicators are optional.

#19 2010-10-08 16:48:10

If you are from Philadelphia, you drive all the way to Florida with your left blinker on...

#20 2010-10-08 22:56:34

Blinker?  What's a blinker?   On another note: that is a very good point... Why is it that an out of town "reporter" can call in to the Town Clerks office and get any info he wants, but as a town citizen I have to pay for the same information?  I would have called today to ask Silva, but the phone lines were down.  I will have to remember to call Tuesday.  I am curious as to what kind of answer I will be getting, if any!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com