#1 2010-09-24 20:01:53

Buffet Boy says he had a screw up and four pages of the rag weren't printed that included the town meeting warrant.  That's information the voters need.  I hope the administration will take this incompetence into account and remove the town's legal advertising from the rag and never pay the rag another cent again.

#2 2010-09-24 20:25:47

I was woundering how long it would take for him to come up with a reason it was not in the Rag. I hope the town did not pay him yet. :). Not my fault it was the printer the town did give it to me I willnot charge them. I am sure that is what he will say. "What me wrong".

#3 2010-09-24 20:45:16

kinsailman wrote:

I was woundering how long it would take for him to come up with a reason it was not in the Rag. I hope the town did not pay him yet. :). Not my fault it was the printer the town did give it to me I willnot charge them. I am sure that is what he will say. "What me wrong".

No he'll probably say the hatebloggers stole the pages.  Reminds me of the time, he actually wrote, that the hate bloggers sneaked into his computer to plant a virus....oh the distance weiner boy has traveled beyond reality.

#4 2010-09-24 20:57:35

That's what happens when you don't pay your printer.

#5 2010-09-24 21:04:25

Kin may be onto something.  The TM warrant was printed (on time and competently) by Wareham Week already and I doubt the town would pay to have two papers print it, so perhaps this is his little way of explaining why he's printing it anyway?

I hope this is a sign that the town will never again waste one penny of our tax dollars on funding this a-clown.

#6 2010-09-25 07:17:16

THIS FAT BADTARD IS A LIAR AS USUAL WAREHAM WEEK WAS GIVEN THE RITE TO PRINT THE WAREHAM TOWN WARRANT ON A BID PROCESS , JUST ASK ANN OF WAREHAM WEEK, THE RAG DID NOT GET THE BID TO PRINT THE TOWN WARRANT , HE IS A LIAR AS USUAL , WHY DID HE NOT PRINT IT FOR FREE , NO MOMEY FOR THE INK FAT BOY , WE HAVE BOY COTTED YOUR ASS , WE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF WAREHAM , THE ONLY WAY YOUR PAPER IS ALIVE IS BECAUSE OF A SUGAR DADDEY, WE BOYCOTT YOU AND THE BUSINESS IN YOUR PAPER , LATELY YOU HAVE LOST ANCHOR LIQUORS AND NOW YOU HAVE LOST THE TOWN OF WAREHAM , MAYBE YOU CAN BE A SUPER HERO , FAT BOY THE HELICOPTER SAVER , .

#7 2010-09-25 13:29:49

Hey dudes!

The head cheese (that would be cream cheese, of course) of the i-Team has admitted a major foul-up in the printing of this week's rag. "Thousands" of replacement copies are on the way. Hey  -  no snickering over there.

But that, of course, begs the question. If the usual, typical, typo-riven, dreary rag is suitable for, say, lining bird cages; then what is the market for copies with multiple foul-ups? think of stamps. Collectors are always on the prowl for screw-ups in the production run of a stamp issue,  which can drive up the value of the stamp, or even better, a whole sheet of them.

So. Will these rare messed-up rags create a higher demand, and therefore value? Could they move from lining birdcages, wrapping fish and packaging garbage to a higher demand, higher price level?

I am calling my daughter and asking if these unique rags can replace the wood shavings in the stall of her horse. Ah, yes! Every cloud has a silver lining. or in this case, a lining for the horse's stall. Just don't ask me to muck out the stall.

#8 2010-09-26 10:05:28

This guy is crazy.  He actually claims he did it at cost to save the town some money.  I'm perplexed by his financial situation.  Here is a guy who was begging for advertisors and now he is such a humble man.  He does everything he can for the benefit of OUR town.  I've seen skunks who have helped our town more.  Go help Halifax!

#9 2010-09-26 13:12:28

I heard the Bagel Muncher shared with the tin hats an e-mail exchange in which the town appears to have agreed to pay him $1,300 to print this year's Fall TM warrant.

First, I think that's a ridiculous amount of money for this town to be paying such a pathetic person.  At rates like that, our tax dollars are basically subsidizing this loser. 

Second, the town should get a full refund of the $1,300.  Doesn't matter if Bobo's screwup was unintentional.  He screwed up, the town didn't get what it asked for, the town should get a refund. 

Seriously, why is the town paying to subsidize a paper whose whole goal is to rip the town apart and why is the town paying a paper when the leadership of that paper is too incompetent to print an intact newspaper on time?

Town didn't get what it asked for - an on time print of the warrant.  Town should get an immediate refund and never do business with this lackey again.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-09-26 13:12:56)

#10 2010-09-27 18:50:51

The tin hats are encouraging Bobo to sue the town because the town chose to publish the warrant with legitimate papers like the Courier and Wareham Week.

Should the town of Wareham really be doing business with people who are talking about suing the town?

#12 2010-09-28 08:55:51

Isn't it odd that members of that delightful organization "Move Wareham Backward" are encouraging someone to sue the town?  I thought they said they wanted to protect the town?

#13 2010-09-28 10:13:35

Not odd for these folks..aren't they aligned with the BOS members who like to say "so sue us"??

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com