#1 2010-08-08 15:37:02

Toilet Paper wrote:

...Move Wareham Forward has tried to act according to the principles of democracy. Those on the Take Back Wareham side(I know, just a slogan)claim the same.  MWF held an organizational meeting asking people who shared the same beliefs as we did to come and talk. Our meeting was held in a private function hall and was attended by those who shared our views. TBW roundly screamed that they were excluded from a public meeting and that MWF was trying not to be open and honest. The unofficial TBW meeting held in a public building with their like thinking attendees, excluding all of those who did not share their point of view, whose leaders tried to exclude those they did not want in attendence and actually tried to have those people arrested for comming to the meeting in a PUBLIC, TOWN OWNED building.  Yet those on the whitehouse observer site call us the hypercritical elite...

...MWF has tried to have open and honest discussions with all in town. Politics is one thing, you or I, have every right to have their own opinions on anything. Appalling to me is how personal all of this becomes. Many posters on the whitehouse  site take extreme libertities with the term free speech. Personal attacks, name calling and outright slurs do not need to be hurled at those who have a diffrent view of things...

http://movewarehamforward.org/?p=48

Let's see..I don't think he's a resident, and I KNOW he's a Bobophile..and finding "Personal attacks, name calling and outright slurs" written by him on Bobo's Sunday night chat's is pretty dern easy...Also, The "TBW" meeting you refer to was not even a "TBW" meeting..Mr. Brady payed for and booked time at a location (which happened to be a room at a school), and suggested the selectmen and media not attend. Bobo and Curly (among others) tried to turn it into a "cape verdeans not welcome" issue?? (idiots), insisted on disrupting the meeting, and have been whining about it ever since...and your MWF meeting, at a "private function hall", I believe, was at MY neighborhood association's building..so I guess I would have been welcomed with open arms, had I been informed, and chosen to attend (why wasn't I informed?? I "signed up" on the MWF site when it was first created)..Oh, and the very first sentence you wrote, "Move Wareham Forward started as a group of people who shared a common interest in the town of Wareham.", is in direct contrast to what Ellen Begley said in "MWF's" introduction, claiming NOT to be a "group"..your all mixed up, Coach..too many blows to the head in your playing daze perhaps?? and So, I guess that's why we call you the "hypercritical elite" (What a dolt)

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-08-08 16:41:03)

#2 2010-08-08 16:04:08

right on, P-Span !!!!

Actually, I kind of favor "hypercritical elite". You see, their Nowagroup, which evolved from Notagroup, has had a dismal history of playing both sides AND the middle. So, HYPERcritical? HYPOcritical? If the both of the shoes fit Cinderellas, put 'em right on.

Question: if I recall correctly, the attendance at Mr. Brady's meeting was 200 +/-; including Selectmen, Bobo, the fraud from the Courier, curley, etc. What was the attendance at this Advancing to the Rear crowd's meeting at the private hall? Don't recall that number being trumpeted around. Wonder why......

#3 2010-08-08 16:07:06

P-Span is the MAN!

#4 2010-08-09 07:32:47

Is it true that Coach TP doesn’t live in Wareham? If it is true we have another person who doesn’t live in Wareham and doesn’t pay taxes telling us what to do with our town and our tax money.

#5 2010-08-09 13:33:48

COACHTP  /   TED PARODA DOES NOT LIVE IN WAREHAM.

#6 2010-08-09 19:42:49

Didn’t I read that he was treasurer of MWF? Do they have so few people joining that they had to take someone who lived out of town to be the treasurer? Since they are recruiting people who don’t live in Wareham I’m surprised they did ask Bobo to be secretary. Oh that wouldn’t work you would need someone who actually knows how to write. The minutes would be all screwed up if he was the secretary. Plus he really doesn’t know how to listen to anyone except Bruce, Jane or Brenda so a lot would be missing from the minutes.

#7 2010-08-10 15:20:36

Didn't the Chasing-Their-Tails-in-a-Circle notagroup meet last year under the auspices of Mayor West in Quahog, RI?
Do you suppose they returned to that very same janitor's closet in the Buddy Cianci Junior High School, to pupate into a nowagroup? After a rendevous at the Drunken Clam, of course.

I have been trying to reach Brian to confirm. But he seems reluctant to deal with me. Something about me wearing Stewie pants......

Last edited by notalawyer (2010-08-10 15:25:57)

#8 2010-08-10 15:28:15

Lois love you though...

#9 2010-09-17 17:37:40

Indulge me..

Ok, apparently "Coach" decided to respond to this thread..the day after I first posted it (about a month and a half ago)..only I had no idea he did, because he posted it on the "Make Wareham Fail" (MWF) website. I happened to find it there today because I got a Google "alert" that they had added a link to information on how to donate to Peaches brother's fund, and decided to take a look. Afterward, I poked around the site a little bit and came upon "Coach's" response (dated Aug. 9th).. . Word of advice "Coach"..if you respond to someone..it's probably a good idea that the intended reader has some idea that you've responded..y' know?? NEWSFLASH..I am not a "regular" at the "Make Wareham Fail" website.

Anyway..your response was about what I'ld expect from you. Blah, blah, blah.."..you hide behind a screen name and call people names..blah, blah, blah.."the Whitehouse bloggers are terrible..and I'm a true blue American (don't call me a "commie")"..

CoachTP..YOU "hide" behind a screen name..it's "CoachTP" (Duh)..Oh, some people know your name..like they know mine. So, why am I a coward and you're not? Let me know what you think..since your obviously an incredibly intelligent man..and hell no..you would NEVER call people names..and write "vile, hateful" things..now, would you? Except, I've read MANY comments by you on the Sunday RagChat's where you've repeatedly done just that. "Coach"...you're a joke.

Funny thing is "Coach"..that I KNOW you'll read this VERY soon. So, what's that say about you, this website, that website?? Me, I didn't catch your BS for a month and a half (because I have little or no interest in what "Make Wareham Fail" has to say) You? You'll know about this before suppertime. Bon Appetit!

Here's a link to "Crazy Coach's" rant...you should thank me "Coach"..at least a few people might read your crap now..your welcome.

http://movewarehamforward.org/?p=46

http://theempirefurniture.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/napoleon1.jpg

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-09-17 19:08:38)

#10 2010-09-17 17:59:52

LMAO!!

#11 2010-09-17 21:05:51

MWF ????

and here I thought that those initials stood for:

MANGLE WAREHAM'S FUTURE.

That is the path for the Town if Brucie's Tyranny of the Minority is reinstated.

Nip it in the bud   -   at Town Meeting,

and then at the Voting Booth.

#12 2010-09-17 21:58:46

What an intresting site P-Span, all of five posts!  If that is the cruise boat in onset, I'm sure they would love to know that they are on the cover of a political activist groups blog site.

#13 2010-09-18 07:42:50

Pspan, don't let this guy bother you. we all know what we do with used toilet paper.

#14 2010-09-18 10:02:45

Flush twice.

#15 2010-09-18 10:05:22

Thanks wareham pride....bye, bye Jane and Brenda...

#16 2010-09-22 10:32:37

More from Sunday's HatChat..

By: mike9f on 9/19/10
I do find it curious how much (p-SPAN) trys to slug it out with you, Coach. The sad part is, he can't seem to string together a an intelligent sentence. Every other word is an insult or curse. Maybe he'll grow up some day.

Geez, get it right Mikey..it's a capital P!! I'll "trys" my best to string together "a an" more intelligent sentence..maybe tomorrow though, ok? I bow to your tremendous intellect Mikey Schneider..Unlikely I'll "grow up" much more at this point though (Doctor's say I'm all finished : ( ..maybe that's why I have a "Napoleon Complex"..Nope, never any insults from the self-righteous tin hatters. Oh, wait, I need to finish with a curse word..So, I'll pick my favorite..Fuck!!! Ah, much better..Have a great day everyone!!

TBW
P-SPAN

#17 2010-09-22 11:32:15

can't decide who is more articulate. brucie, mikey or brenda. here's a typical brenda sentence in the rag. yous guys would have showed up? the typo seems to be bobo's.

On Tuesday Eckstrom said the school department has dragged its feet on school bus safety.
    "I this was a concern and priority of the superintendent he would have showed up at the garage instead of denying the problem," Eckstrom said.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com