#1 2010-09-13 11:44:57

The best part about Robert Slager and his TFHC is they constantly make claims and statements that come back to bite them.

Last night, Robert Slager made the following post:
By: robertslager on 9/12/10

Nikkack, Larry purchased the domain names for Take Back Wareham. Liz is the site administrator for the Facebook page. They are political activists. You're making this too easy

Robert, you are making this too easy.

The following post was made by another TFHC member:

By: cranberry on 9/12/10
Thank you Robert. Nik doesn't seem to get the concept. Liz and Larry have put themselves in the public domain.

Nik: The determining factor is not "who" you talk about. It's what you say about them. Truth is the ultimate defense. Next step, say what you want about the person and back it up with the truth. Can you do that?

I don't even care who you are talking about as long as you are speaking the truth and you can prove it.

Strangely, I agree with that statement. So here is the challenge for the windbag from Halifax.

IF you can prove that Liz was/is the Administrator for the "Take Back Wareham" facebook page, I will delete my account on this site, resign from the Library Board of Trustees, refrain from any further involvement in calling out our town leadership for their lack of skills, and go back to the quiet life of tending my gardens, koi pond, and other outside interests. It is a simple as that!

HOWEVER

If Robert Slager cannot prove that Liz was/is the Administrator for the "Take Back Wareham" facebook page, he will issue a public apology for his bold face lie on the front page of his website and printed edition, close up his divisive website and tabloid, and never set foot in Wareham again for any reason.

Time to put up or shut up Robert!

One more thing: You (Robert Slager) have been invited to visit my house any time you want to personally inquire about my "medical clearance", but in the cowardly fashion you often accuse others of, you just don't seem to ever show up. So, the answer to your question about challenging another's manhood to his face is that you have once again shown that your are nothing more than a lying immature little man. Please take the challenge stated above. I look forward to the front page apology to my wife. Thank you cranberry, whoever you are, for stating the obvious, prove it or say goodbye.

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-09-13 11:59:19)

#2 2010-09-13 12:00:31

I have personally met Liz & Larry and could not say in a louder or prouder voice how kind, decent and respectable they are.  They say it how it is, do not deviate from the truth and want for nothing better than a respectable and non-corrupt environment to live and raise their family, like so many of us.... why be so rude and condescending to them??  I think they are a breath of fresh air in Wareham and I am glad to know them!  Spread that in your bagel BOBO and eat it!

#3 2010-09-13 12:49:35

Great job Larry!!
Let's see what the troll has...Oh..I know...nothing!

#4 2010-09-13 13:47:40

ANYONE can "start" a discussion thread on a fb page that has the "discussion" tab...

#5 2010-09-13 13:55:20

That is your proof? Again, you are wrong Slager. So, am I to assume you are accepting the challenge? If so, please state that you are accepting the challenge. There are big time stakes here! Don't piddlefart around.

Again you cite misinformation and your theory is wrong. As proof, Liz is not an administrator on a facebook page for a local business. She went out to test  your claims and posted a discussion thread on that page. Nice try, but again you are wrong.

I will be watching for your front page apology and let me know when the almost defunct media circus is going to close the door.

Seriously, you need to bone up on your research.

#6 2010-09-13 14:32:42

I am still waiting to hear whether or not Robert Slager has accepted the challenge. If his attempted "proof" is evidence, then I am pretty sure that he will take a piece of paper, scribble 123 names on that paper with crayon and yell, "HERE IS THE LIST".

Evidence would be conclusive information. That information doesn't exist because (as stated 100 times before) Liz is not and has never been an Administrator for the "Take Back Wareham" facebook page.

#7 2010-09-13 21:31:47

Okay, since we are still laughing at Slager's attempt to confuse and further demostrate his lack of comprehension, he has still never stated that he accepted the challenge. I guess he wants everyone to "man up" except himself. I can state, on a stack of bibles, during a lie detector test, and in court, that Liz is not now or has she ever been an administrator of the "Take Back Wareham" facebook page. Since it is up to Slager to PROVE it, I will sit back and watch him scramble, lie and continue to throw up BS.

#8 2010-09-14 07:50:32

SLAGER IS A FAT LAZY BASTARD ,WHO EATS BAGELS AND CREME CHESE ALL THE TIME AND CANT GET OFF HIS ASS TO  FIND THE TRUTH , SSO HE MAKES UP THE TRUTH, WE ALL KNOW HE IS A BIG FAT LIAR, WHO  WILL GO DOWN AS THE BIGGEST LIAR O ALL TIME.

#9 2010-09-15 11:12:56

Robert Slager,
You have not proven that Liz is the administrator of the TBW facebook page. What you and your buddy Mick (the call me Professor) Jones have done is post pages of nonsense on the duties of an administrator for a facebook page. Unfortunately, you still have not shown any tangible evidence that proves your claim.

Before you issue any challenges, you should either show proof that Liz is/was the admin for the TBW facebook page or admit you cannot prove it and live up to your end of the bargain (leave town and shut down your impotent tabloid).

Just for the record, it is not up to me to prove she isn't, it is up to you to prove she is. I know she never was and still isn't the administrator for the TBW facebook page.

#10 2010-09-15 12:54:41

Is that the Dr. Jones that said people were running "afowl" of the law?
What exactly is afowl? Is that like chasing chickens with their heads cut off...or did the teacher of your children mean "afoul"?

#11 2010-09-15 13:52:50

Dan,
I could go on forever about the maturity of DOCTOR Jones. He reminds of a 6 year old boy that was getting picked on or losing a game and just grabbed his ball, stuck out his lip, and said "I am going home!" Seriously, his actions following the defeat of his article at town meeting should be enough, but he continues to display his juvenile behavior. He is in good company with Robert the ripper

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com