#1 2010-09-07 13:23:02

Bagel Boy aka Weiner Boy and now aka Buffet Boy -

Why are you so ugly?

Why are you so stupid?

Why are you so ugly and stupid?

Why do you take your father's drunkenness and abandonment of you out on the rest of the world?

Why do you not show some common courtesy and put a paper bag over your head to cover your hideous face when you go outside?

Why don't you get a job?

Why don't you work at MPG anymore?

Why don't you work at CNC anymore?

Why don't you work anywhere anymore?

How do you afford to take care of yourself when you don't have a job?

Why are you a writer when you don't know how to spell or proofread?

Why can't you keep your hands off the free weiners?

Why do you wear leather jackets in July?

Why do you wear barracudas in August?

Why do you hate libraries?

Why isn't there a law against newspaper ownership by the mentally challenged?

Why isn't the Cat Lady at the newspaper anymore?

Is the light still left on for the Cat Lady?

Who's Paul? (The guy from California, not Paul Shooter).

Why are you BFF's with Sweet Brucey?

When will your columnist, Sweet Brucey, pay his taxes?

How can we trust the Westfield project when supporters of Westfield say they no longer trust the Westfield consultant?

#2 2010-09-07 13:24:28

Why did you fall off the ignore the blogger bandwagon?  You don't even do the "I ignore the bloggers, but someone told me a blogger wrote this" routine anymore.  You're back to just going right after the bloggers.  You need help with your blogger addiction.

#3 2010-09-07 14:42:02

I am Hamatron5000.

#4 2010-09-07 16:31:41

Bozo's questions, here are your answers assclown, just call Heraldo!

It’s imperative for a journalist to have an inquisitive nature (Let's start here, you are a lunatic, not a journalist). Curiosity may kill cats, but it’s also the first step toward revealing the truth. If no one asks the question, the answer will never see the light of day.

Without further ado, here are 50 questions that people just can’t (or won’t) answer. Please feel free to submit your answers to any of these inquiries by e-mailing warehamobserver@aol.com or posting a comment below.
(ILIAZ  NOTE: MOST OF THESE QUESTIONS AREN'T EVEN LEGITIMATE)
Why won’t hatebloggers challenge the manhood of other people to their faces?
Why do you make false allegation to the IG's office?

Why did Wareham Courier editor David Smith write an entire column about cyber bullying and never once mention the local hate web site?
In real journalism mentioning your paper rag boy would be considered unprofessional.

Why did Bob Brady expect to “have a seat at the table” because he supported Steve Holmes for selectmen?
WHy does jOhn Donahue still show up at every political event, didn't anyone tell him he got his ass handed to him on 4/6/10?

Why does Dick Wheeler keep claiming that people who support the Westfield project are on the take from a developer when an independent bid review committee will recommend a developer IF Westfield passes Town Meeting this fall?
Because Dick Wheeler is an amazingly intelligent person and knows that there are very few developers capable of building the project, that narrows the options down doncha think?

Why do people claim the library embezzlement scandal involves only stolen revenue from the copy machine when it has been repeatedly stated that it was only a very small part of the scheme?
Was the big part of the scheme the black book market? Hold your ass cheeks fellow truth bloggers this guy is operating with an IQ of 2.

Why does Take Back Wareham keep trying to get people to boycott the Observer while at the same time claiming nobody reads the Observer?
Why do you keep insisting this TBW group exists when you have been told repeatedly that it is all in your warped mind?

Why won’t Wareham Week publisher Anne Eisenmenger publicly explain why she attended a secret recall meeting of the previous board of selectmen a year before Wareham Week was launched?
Why won't you tell everyone who is bank rolling you?

Why does the School Committee keep blaming everything on everyone else?
They want to be just like you?

Why is it “evil” to criticize Cara Ann Winslow for her missteps during selectmen meetings but it’s perfectly acceptable to call Selectman Brenda Eckstrom a drunk on a web site without a shred of evidence?
I don't think that referring to her as a homophobe racist Nazi has anything to do with your perceived "missteps".

When will Hamatron realize he’s hopelessly obsessed with other people?
Maybe when you admit you are Brucey's bitch?

Isn't there a better way to spend $500,000 than to buy a shrine for your spouse?
Bobo, you are just jealous because you don't have $5.00.

This is boring, someone else take the rest of his questions.

#5 2010-09-07 17:48:15

Ilive...GREAT...I hope everyone jumps in on this one.
This idiot is opening up the door to be slammed by everyone....he will be ridiculed for weeks over this.
I love it!

#6 2010-09-07 17:52:52

He doesn't have to admit to being Brucey's Bitch.  That's just something everyone knows

Bobo wrote:

Why does Dan O’Connell get a pass from people who claim that you have to live in Wareham before you can have an opinion about Wareham?

I don't know.  Probably because he thinks you're an asshole so he must be smart.

Why are Community Mini-Storage, the Friends of the Wareham Free Library, and A.D. Makepeace among the biggest advertisers in Wareham Week?

I don't know.  Maybe if you ever actually start a newspaper they'll advertise with you too.  Isn't it sour grapes to attack businesses/groups that chose a better paper to support over your shitrag?

Why aren’t people willing to sit down across a table and talk out their differences?

Because you're too fat to fit at only one table.

When will A.D. Makepeace realize that agriculture and development are competing interests?

So you're saying the big job producing complex they're building is a bad thing?

Why has the Standard-Times ignored Wareham since the April Town Election?

I think that's a good question too, but for a different reason than Bobo.  Bobo is asking because he's upset the Standard Times was mean to his Sweet Brucey.  I'm asking because Wareham only threw half the trash out of office this April, the Standard Times needs to keep shining the light so the other half gets thrown out next April.

Why can’t Nora understand the difference between fact and opinion?

Why can't you understand the difference between fantasy and reality?

Why can’t some people understand that no one wins unless everyone wins in Wareham?

I disagree.  When dirtbag scumbuckets like your pals win, everyone loses.

Why can’t the library fanatics understand that they’ve hurt the Wareham Free Library in their blind quest to build Spinney?

Why can't you realize that you've hurt the Wareham Free Library with your lies?

Why can’t the Take Back Wareham crew understand that some former town employees simply weren’t doing their jobs?

So the solution when people "don't do their jobs" is to fire them and leave the post unfilled so no one does the job for three to four years?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-09-07 17:54:53)

#7 2010-09-07 18:08:13

OK...I'll continue for a little while

Isn't there a better way to spend $500,000 than to buy a shrine for your spouse?

Yes...you could buy him a shit rag of a newspaper...but why waste money?

Why does Dan O’Connell get a pass from people who claim that you have to live in Wareham before you can have an opinion about Wareham?

I answered that on another thread...

Why are Community Mini-Storage, the Friends of the Wareham Free Library, and A.D. Makepeace among the biggest advertisers in Wareham Week?

Because they want to get their money's worth of advertising..

Why aren’t people willing to sit down across a table and talk out their differences?

What people?

When will A.D. Makepeace realize that agriculture and development are competing interests?

Are you serious, Westfield boy? When will you know that an environmental preserve used for recreation for  future generations is better than half assed promises for seniors?

Why has the Standard-Times ignored Wareham since April Town Election?

Who cares? No-one reads that piece of shit either...

Why can’t Nora understand the difference between fact and opinion?

Nora who? Have you got another lackey working for you named Nora?

Why can’t some people understand that no one wins unless everyone wins in Wareham?

Who doesn't understand it?

Why can’t the library fanatics understand that they’ve hurt the Wareham Free Library in their blind quest to build Spinney?

How do you base that opinion?  Certainly, even you, know that these are two separate entities.

Why can’t the Take Back Wareham crew understand that some former town employees simply weren’t doing their jobs?

What Town employees? Do you mean your elected Town "employees" that had their asses handed to them last April?

Why are some people still against hiring Police Chief Rick Stanley when he has the support of most of his department and most of the community?

Some people would like and opportunity to look at other candidates that qualify for the position, including local Police Officers working for the WPD. Some people would like to see local cops given the opportunity to know they CAN become Chief some day. Some people don't believe in anointing a Chief because he has done a "good job". Who wouldn't have done a good job without the interference of the old BOS?

Why would somebody want to be on the Council on Aging Board of Directors when all they’ve done is hurt seniors?

Oh my goodness....I assume you mean they have been ACCUSED of hurting seniors, right? If not, list the members that have hurt seniors.

When will Barbara Deighton Haupt go away?

Why should she? She has more history, success, and friends in Wareham than you ever will. I know...she has money too! Goodness...someone who worked her whole life and has money...hard to understand unless you have made some yourself...

OK...someone else pick it up...please

#8 2010-09-07 18:13:04

I'll take a crack at the one that questions me seeing as the TTW hasn't got the "manhood" to ask me directly but instead feels the TFHC members somehow might instead know the answer. 

What he sadly was unable to "comprehend" is that I was simply responding to hearsay around the community that I've "blown it for myself" because I've questioned bogus decision making; not to metion illegal, in many cases. 

Also, sadly, that hearsay has come from our newly elected official who has wrongly "assumed" that I even want a seat at any table, let alone expect (Bobo's word) one.  I don't.  But I do expect accountability !

So to the manly of men, there's your sought after answer.  Be sure to print it with your political spin (spew). 

I've responded here because I know you troll here for ALL your "news".

Oh, I almost forgot.  You (Bobo) have also wrongly ASSUMED that my suggestion to establish a newly appointed Commission to oversee Sewer operations has something to do with the deficit surrounding the Enterprise Fund.  The reason there is a deficit is because former officials have poorly managed the rates to TRULY offset costs for operations.  Instead they've made it political by reducing the rate when the cost of operations has CLEARLY increased, which is why they'll need to replace the nearly $1.3 M taken from betterment reserves to offset operations.  So my suggestion will HOPEFULLY take the politics out of the operations and manage the Fund as intended BY LAW !

As to your spew about "circumventing the CRC",  that's pure nonsense.  If the CRC had done a thorough job the first time around then I wouldn't need to be making any suggestions.  But we all know how their efforts turned out, don't we ?  Now they're getting a second bite at the apple; UNOFFICIALLY !

#9 2010-09-07 18:47:19

Why should people NOT trust anything the TTW says?? Once again...let's go for accuracy in reporting. It's still up there even after this site so graciously, yet again, did his editing/proof reading work. 

UPDATED WITH JANE DONAHUE COMMENTS AT 10 P.M. ON WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 2

And just for the record---that HUGE ad that Anchor Liquors has in Wareham Week?? You know, the ad that used to appear in the TT???? I'd call that a big advertiser.

I challenge anyone to find even ONE ad the Friends has in the hard copy of WW--ever.  You won't find one because we are not among the biggest advertisers.  You might occasionally see our name in the online scroll, but no print ads anywhere. You can become an online BIZ member quite cheaply. 

I guess if the TT thinks the Friends NO ADS is equal to being a "big advertiser," then it would explain why he keeps running ads for people who have stopped paying for ads. LOL!!! And it explains why he can't pay his rent and his printer's bill!!!! Still LOL!!!

Last edited by Nora Bicki (2010-09-07 18:49:14)

#10 2010-09-07 22:11:46

We are spending too much time answering questions asked by a nutjob who fancies himself as a journalist. Seriously, it is a waste of time.

There are more important questions we should be seeking answers for:

1. Why is it more important to continue to stick Westfield on the Warrant when the voters requested a report?

2. Why do they insist on calling it a citizen's petition article when it was worked on and championed by the Westfield committee?

3. Who will answer for the 60k + spent on the computer audit if there are no criminal indictments resulting from the audit?

4. When will F/Y 2009 be finalized?

5. When will we, as a town, insist our town officials seek out the successful (that leaves Bobo out) men and women who know how to create, run, and develop a business or entity and tap into their knowledge for help?

#11 2010-09-07 22:46:36

You are (of course) right, Larry.. We have more pressing issues in Wareham than helping Bobo through his mental illness. Bobo's questions are just the latest evidence of his paranoid, delusional and warped way of seeing things. I think he lacks the ability to get anything right (and the ability to admit he gets everything wrong)..he'd rather lie more and more until he "creates" his own "truth" (remember the "pathological liar" on SNL?? "Yeah, that's the ticket..") ..and his followers failure to see him for what he is..basically, a "snake-oil" salesman...doesn't say much for them either. How pathetic. Somebody get this nutjob a straitjacket.

Hey Fruitcake..When am I going to stop threatening people with physical violence?

I didn't realize I ever started...

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/stickaforkinit/fruitcakecomic.jpg

TBW
P-SPAN

#12 2010-09-07 23:44:39

I agree with you, Larry...except, we finally have a chance to answer directly the troll's questions...and perhaps those on the fence can see the other side of the yard...

#13 2010-09-08 00:37:39

By: robertslager on 9/7/10
The hateblogger response has been priceless. All they can come up with is personal and ad hominem attacks while dodging all the actual questions. That was way too easy. I do enjoy when they expose their idiocy for all the see. LMAO.

Ummm, Mr. Brady? Every single time I have sent you an e-mail you have declined to respond. You've posted your response on the hate site. My goodness are you truth-challenged.

Yes. Didn't Francis tell the Board of Selectmen he didn't blog on Whitehouse's site anymore when he was applying for a spot on the Board of Library Commissioners? My, that changed quickly when he was appointed, didn't it. I best be careful, though. He might challenge me to another fight (assuming he can get a doctor's approval this time). LOL.

From Dan O'Connell:

"we finally have a chance to answer directly the troll's questions."

Umm, Dan. You're a member of this web site. You can answer here anytime you'd like. Are you for real?

BOBO I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT READ THE BLOGS ANYMORE??????????????????????????????? LIAR LIAR

#14 2010-09-08 06:01:43

P-SPAN wrote:

How pathetic. Somebody get this nutjob a straitjacket.

Noop, sorry, tried that. This slagerjacket.png image dates to a year ago last May:

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/slagerjacket.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#15 2010-09-08 07:54:41

Poor Bobo.  He fell off the "I'm going to ignore the blogger" wagon hard - as hard as he fell off the "I'm going to lose weight" wagon and the "I'm going to re-open a newspaper office in Wareham in a year" wagon.  It's been a year since he made those promises, and he's still fat, still office-less, and still spending every waking minute reading this blog.

He doesn't even use the "I'm ignoring the bloggers, but 'someone' sent me something a blogger wrote, so I'm going to respond" routine.

#16 2010-09-08 08:55:14

COMPREHENSION...remember that word. This is what is sorely lacking on the other side, especially the Fabricating Fool. Ignore his taunts and understand that in the scheme of life, he is a gnat.

#17 2010-09-08 09:01:50

It's fun to swat gnats...I didn't realize I was still a member of the troll's site...I paid $20.00 a long time ago...I thought I ran out by now...however, I like it when my friends sent me the chats and rants. Me participate on the site? I don't think so...Kind of like belonging to the Parish of the nut job that is ready to burn the Koran...lot of similarities...a nut for a leader and a dozen followers given too much publicity...but...how are we to know unless we observe?

I believe the questions he asked have been answered quite well.

Now...like Larry said...time to move on to important business and let the failing rag continue to enter the maelstrom of anonymity it justifiably deserves.

Save Wareham

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-09-08 16:23:13)

#18 2010-09-08 13:09:55

Let the old geezer take a crack at this!

Name another editor or reporter that participates in chat sessions?

Show one shred of proof that editors or reporters from other newspapers comment or send letters to the editors to your paper?

Show proof that you reported the two headless dolls to a law enforcement agency?

After all the wild and unsubstantiated claims you have made, has any of them ever resulted in criminal charges?

How do you sleep at night knowing you are a liar?

How does Bruce's butt taste?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com