#1 2010-08-30 21:30:10

IS THIS GUY FUCKING NUTS?

#2 2010-08-30 21:36:40

Ham of Peace here.  Posted this on another thread but seems more fitting here:

The Ham of Peace wrote:

Seems like the last thing that a man who is recovering in a hospital after almost dying from EEE and his family needs is for a fat assclown from Halifax demanding the TA drive up to Boston, barge into his hospital room, and demand to know where he got his mosquito bite.

Hard for you to believe, Bobo, I know, but there are some things in this world more important than your paper's circulation.  Stop sensationalizing the man's hardship and leave the guy alone.  Stop demanding that people question him and his family.

#3 2010-08-30 21:39:43

Ok, you have to follow the Bobo logic here.  Bobo saw a movie called "Jaws" where a Mayor was more worried about tourism than a shark so...in Bobo's mind that's all the evidence he needs to throw out a Mosquito conspiracy in Wareham.

Bobo, you watch way too much television.  Put down the remote and get a job.

#4 2010-08-30 21:56:06

/

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-08-30 21:56:47)

#5 2010-08-30 22:10:25

Now we are to believe that the Great Mark Andrews is covering up a mosquito issue? This guy is absolutely certifiable. Everything he writes is about him. The DPH has, and will, if possible release the community where the virus was contracted. The DPH does not encourage causing public panic. Someone please call the President, there is a mosquito conspiracy in Wareham.

#6 2010-08-30 22:46:03

Will the TA see Bobo for what he truly is (a raving lunatic and total DB)?

Time to pull those legal ads from the alleged newspaper Mr Andrews..

#7 2010-08-30 23:06:30

Bobo has got to be the largest @$$hole to ever set foot in this town!    I'm sure the towns health inspector has nothing better to do than respond to calls all day because of this baffoon.  The towns department of health has done a wonderful job in my opinion and Mr. Ethierr does not seem to be the type of person that would ever try to hide anything that could ever cause harm to someone.  Bobo you tag everyone with a jeer, well, you went to a new level you've earned yourself a big FU, time to get fitted for that strait jacket..

Last edited by wareham pride (2010-08-30 23:40:47)

#8 2010-08-30 23:08:36

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-08-30 23:09:06)

#10 2010-08-31 08:05:38

This is a made-for-Bobo situation: a chance to manipulate an entire town.

Think about it: A guy from Middleboro, where there has been a recent EEE fatality, drives to Wareham, stays a couple of days, drives home and a few days later contracts the deadly virus.

That's where the speculation begins. If the timing of the development of the disease points to Wareham, that does not put a lock on the I.D. of the alleged suspect mosquito as a Wareham mosquito.  "They sprayed Middleboro but didn't spray Wareham, therefore..." , says Bobo.

Wait a minute, UFO Boy, mosquitoes like to hang out in cars. Think of the...not just dozens, but hundreds ...of cars in the known affected area of Middleboro containing untold numbers of mosquitoes that safely rode out the spaying while hunkered down under the seats of cars with their windows up.

There's a far,far, better chance that the mosquito that nailed this guy was one he delivered to Wareham himself .

My recommendation to Bobo would be that he should stick to his areas of proven expertise: writing about UFO sightings and resuming his fervent essays in the journal of The Flat Earth Society. He has also demonstrated that he possesses  rare intuition by solving an embezzlement scheme that had gone on unnoticed  by tens of thousands of people  for twenty years.

So, stick to what you do best, Bobo.  As Wlll Rogers once  said, "Everyone is stupid, only on different things." When it comes to mosquitoes and epidemics, let's face it, you are stupid.

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-08-31 09:39:02)

#11 2010-08-31 09:00:55

I love Dick Wheeler.

#12 2010-08-31 09:05:14

Ham of Peace here.

The way I see it, the TA had two choices after the April election - Govern justly as the people demanded at the ballot box, or take sides with the remaining Hypocrite Elitists whose "leadership" (or lack thereof) has been universally rejected by the people. 

He chose the latter and look where remaining loyal to the Hypocrite Elite got him - a fat pantload from Halifax demanding that he drop everything, drive up to Boston, barge in on a man recovering from near death and his family and demand to know where he was mosquito bitten. 

He towed the Hypocrite Elite line and now he's being accused by Weiner Boy of a conspiracy to cover up rogue mosquitoes to save summer tourist business.  I love it when the Hypocrite Elite implodes on itself and they start to fight each other.  Love it, love it, love it.

Sorry, Mr. TA, but you made your choice, now you have to live with it.  How'd it work out for you?  Not too well it would seem lately.

Don't hold your breathe waiting for Janey and Brenda to come to your defense.  They won't bite the out-of-town hand that feeds them.

#13 2010-08-31 09:13:34

And on the other hand, Bobo quit whining if you think Andrews is doing a bad job, your buddies were the ones who hired him.  If it was a mistake to not "sound the mosquito alarm" then it is effectively the mistake of you and your buddies who brought the guy to Wareham.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-08-31 09:56:35)

#14 2010-08-31 09:39:19

P-Span...superb!!
Wareham Pride: ditto!

#15 2010-08-31 22:25:41

Amazing, the whole board saw through the bobobabble!  I think the foil hats a bit tight and cutting off the oxygen.

#16 2010-09-01 22:48:02

If this doesnt define Bobo's logic, nothing will.

Last edited by wareham pride (2010-09-01 22:50:12)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com